Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, I’m be to this thread! Been looking all over for Wegovy or Ozempic to order. Was originally looking into saxenda but think I would prefer the weekly injections 😅
Anyway, it’s out of stock everywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️
I have a GP appointment next week, I’m over weight by just over 3 stone, have high blood pressure & sleep apnea do you think I could ask the GP? lm so worried about them judging me! I previously lost 3 stone with SW but since having 2 more babies I’m STRUGGLING!!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone found since doing tablets or jabs that anything sweet is now super sweet. I had a chocolate filled cookie before and I couldn’t finish it the sweetness was too much? Not a bad thing I guess, but I’ve got the rest of the packet to eat! 😆

• Haha
Has anyone found since doing tablets or jabs that anything sweet is now super sweet. I had a chocolate filled cookie before and I couldn’t finish it the sweetness was too much? Not a bad thing I guess, but I’ve got the rest of the packet to eat! 😆
Yeah I did find this tbh. Although tonight I am still 🤢 and haven’t barely eaten all day

• Heart
Please can anyone let me know if they find ozempic available anywhere 🙏🏼

Reactions: 3
very nervous posting this, I am set to get married in a few months and have gained 10kg over the past few years, I am still straight sized but not happy with where I am, and managed to get my hands on some ozempic. I haven't started it yet and have mixed feelings about it over all, can any one offer some advice or support about that first dose and how the first week or two went?

very nervous posting this, I am set to get married in a few months and have gained 10kg over the past few years, I am still straight sized but not happy with where I am, and managed to get my hands on some ozempic. I haven't started it yet and have mixed feelings about it over all, can any one offer some advice or support about that first dose and how the first week or two went?
You just need to take it if you’re going to take it. Results may vary. I read everyone’s stories about side effects, and I’ve had hardly any. I’ve been on Rybelsus and Ozempic and it’s been plain sailing for me, other than the extreme fatigue I had on Rybelsus which meant I couldn’t continue with that. You may not lose weight from the beginning so the longer you leave it, the less chance you’ll lose anything significant before your wedding. Follow the instructions and just get it done. You’ll realise (as I did) that you built it up in your head and it’s actually pretty easy and straightforward. Then you’ll know how you feel as opposed to how others have done on it.

That said, the supply chain is so bad at the moment that even if you start you may not be able to get a second pen. I’d start searching now if you can and buy when you see one

I saw this post on Facebook and thought it might be helpful to people struggling to get Rybelsus. Obviously not scientific but might be worth trying?
---
In other news, daily chemist responded to my email threatening legal action (funny that). Apparently there was some mistake with my refund and it was still pending. They've now sorted it and it should credit in 2-3 days. I'm not holding my breath and have already started procedings with my bank to get it back but that will take 6 weeks.

Attachments

• Sad
I saw this post on Facebook and thought it might be helpful to people struggling to get Rybelsus. Obviously not scientific but might be worth trying?
---
In other news, daily chemist responded to my email threatening legal action (funny that). Apparently there was some mistake with my refund and it was still pending. They've now sorted it and it should credit in 2-3 days. I'm not holding my breath and have already started procedings with my bank to get it back but that will take 6 weeks.
Daily Chemist are so full of tit! They will say and do anything in order to make it seem like they are in the right. Glad you got the refund sorted. Also interesting news about Rybelus. I start feeling hungry by the end of the day though so I can't imagine not taking it the next day. I might try tomorrow and see if it makes a difference.

Reactions: 5
Hi guys, I’m starting saxenda today and I’m nervous!! I have a holiday at the beginning of October and I want to feel confident in swimwear etc. just wanna know other people’s experiences with it, how long did jt take to see or feel a difference? How bad are the bad side effects and where exactly on your thigh or stomach you would be injecting, front, side etc? Any advice would be massively appreciated!

Me too with the tiredness and aching. Rubbish isn’t it. 😔
It wiped me out and I was just starting a new job. My poor manager was concerned about me, I couldn’t tell her what I suspected the cause of it was! Tbh it took me a while to put 2+2 together and realise it was the meds. I even had to drop down one of my in office days because I couldn’t cope with the fatigue. I then switched to Oz because I just couldn’t take it anymore, and now I don’t have that issue anymore (well, general fatigue, but nothing extreme).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shock horror this morning I weigh 10 stone 1lb. Down 3 lbs in last 3 weeks after a very long stall. 53 lbs - 27% starting weight lost. I think I was 12 last time I was this weight. Never in adult life. However I am wrecked - literally dragging myself around at the moment. Roll on hollybops. Badly needed. I will be 2 stone down from my summer hols last year. I need a completely new wardrobe too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow
Shock horror this morning I weigh 10 stone 1lb. Down 3 lbs in last 3 weeks after a very long stall. 53 lbs - 27% starting weight lost. I think I was 12 last time I was this weight. Never in adult life. However I am wrecked - literally dragging myself around at the moment. Roll on hollybops. Badly needed. I will be 2 stone down from my summer hols last year. I need a completely new wardrobe too.
Wow thats amazing!! Is this on ozempic? Xx

Reactions: 2
Started my 3rd week on Saxenda this morning, down 2.7kg overall, but nothing the last few days (heavy weekend in all honesty).

On one hand, its great that I'm not ill, but equally I wish I was feeling more side effects as then I'd be more confident that its really working.

Today was my first day on 1.8mg and I'm still well able to eat. I occasionally feel the odd bit of nausea but its really transient. I know others have reported feeling stuffed after a yoghurt but that is not the case for me!

Going to hope for a loss now the next few days as I'm back in my routine and not drinking, but I had hoped to be feeling fuller more. I don't feel like my portion sizes are sufficiently reduced to make a real difference just yet.

• Heart
Started my 3rd week on Saxenda this morning, down 2.7kg overall, but nothing the last few days (heavy weekend in all honesty).

On one hand, its great that I'm not ill, but equally I wish I was feeling more side effects as then I'd be more confident that its really working.

Today was my first day on 1.8mg and I'm still well able to eat. I occasionally feel the odd bit of nausea but its really transient. I know others have reported feeling stuffed after a yoghurt but that is not the case for me!

Going to hope for a loss now the next few days as I'm back in my routine and not drinking, but I had hoped to be feeling fuller more. I don't feel like my portion sizes are sufficiently reduced to make a real difference just yet.
I am still on 1.2, no side effects at all except for day 1's terribly lathergy. I have lost 13lbs all together. I eat twice a day and snacks as well usually around 1500-1700 kcals per day. 5'6 tall and 220lbs.

I believe it is working 100% even though i have no side effects, i find i struggle to eat a full plate.

ETA i am on week 9.

• Heart
I’ve restarted Sax after being on holiday for 2 weeks & whilst I don’t feel the appetite restriction is as strong as it was - I’m hoping this will change as dosage increases - I’m really struggling with side effects (eggy burps!) didn’t really have this first time round! Anyone else found a difference when restarting?

So, i'm week 2 now on Rybelus. I've lost 5Ibs so far which i'm happy with, but boy i've been tired and generally feeling really low. Normally when I lose a few pounds I feel great, energy increases, and my mood is lighter. However on this stuff I feel like i'm in a daze all the time, depleted of vitamins and minerals and a bit depressed if im honest.

The nausea and other side effects have been minimal but just wondering if anyone else has had the same? I remember a post in the last thread about it having an effect on a posters mental health and I can't remember what it said.

Quick Meds have now joined the profiteering gang so that’s them off the list for the foreseeable. Ozempic was £174 now £274 for all doses, definitely a no from me.
I have 6 weeks worth of doses left and I’m going to stretch them each by 3 days and then I may end up on the raw semaglutide or just try and go it alone. There is a limit for me and these prices are getting silly.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Quick Meds have now joined the profiteering gang so that’s them off the list for the foreseeable. Ozempic was £174 now £274 for all doses, definitely a no from me.
I have 6 weeks worth of doses left and I’m going to stretch them each by 3 days and then I may end up on the raw semaglutide or just try and go it alone. There is a limit for me and these prices are getting silly.
I noticed that tonight too. I have one dose left and am now looking to change to something else as I think the prices are extortionate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.