Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve bitten the bullet and ordered raw semaglutide. It’s due this week, I’m going to wait until next Saturday before I inject, just incase I feel sick. I’m on 7mg of rybelsus, and will start at the lowest 0.25? Of semaglutide so hopefully I will feel
ok
Can you let me know where you ordered from and how you get on? Thank you.
---
Is Numan a subscription service? Do you have to pay them every month or can you just shop as you need it?
---
@Somerset girl

No subscription required (not sure if it was an option, I can’t remember!) Have received my order now, all good. Human seem to make an effort with aftercare too, they recommend a session with a counsellor too to address underlying eating issues.
Excellent thank you for replying. I'll definitely use them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can you let me know where you ordered from and how you get on? Thank you.
---
Tik tok, I don’t know what the rules are about sharing her page, but found via a girl called Zara. Scouse girl dark hair, wearing green dress in her profile pic x

Reactions: 1
If you search for the fb group ‘semaglutide support group’ there is info on raw stuff and where to buy on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I completely fell off the wagon this weekend due to some bad news, ate too much at a BBQ and drank too much wine. I gained 1lb and have constant feeling of reflux.
I am not going to let this completely derail me, back on now. I can’t afford to keep going with ozempic so I need to learn to do this on my own 2 feet

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone tried mysimba? Different drug but same outcome, stops you feeling hungry, feel full faster etc. It's easy to get hold of and I suspect cheaper too. I'm on day three and can't even consider dinner cause I'm full up 😊
How you getting on now with it, I'm thinking of trying this also

How you getting on now with it, I'm thinking of trying this also
It's definitely having an effect, was feeling a little nauseous (nothing awful) the last few days but not today. I'm not able to stuff the food in like I was before, I feel full and stop.

I'm only on two a day at the minute, you build up to four which is the full dose.

I'll let you know my weeks loss on Thursday 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So I am 10 stone, a perfectly happy weight for me- dress size 10-12. Lost 2 stone on Ozempic and am desperate not to put it back on. Can’t really afford Ozempic long term but hate that the food noise has returned. I’ve never been obese so I guess I’m one of those unpopular recreational users. I hear that MySimba is loads cheaper so thought I’d give it a go. £115 for 5 weeks (MySimba) compared to £200 a month(Ozempic). Barg.

So, they ask for a photo of your ID (drivers license etc.) and your feet on a scale showing your weight. That’s ok, I think, I’m a woman of creative means. I need to be 5 stone heavier to qualify 😬

10 mins later I’ve grabbed some bricks from our garage (leftover DIY project) and have popped them in a rucksack. I’m impressed with my ingenuity tbh. I pop the bag on my back, but unfortunately bricks do not weigh as much as I had envisaged. So there I am with a rucksack of bricks on my back, still only weighing 12 stone, which is NOT ENOUGH. I can’t fit more bricks in the back. And I’m exhausted.

Husband comes home, pops upstairs, and stands in doorway of our bedroom as I’m on my scales, rucksack full of bricks on my back (sweating from carrying them upstairs…should have thought that through, but bonus have probs lost 3llb from the exertion). He says “Anything I should know?”

I explain, and although he tells me (as he always does) that I’m just perfect how I am he also suggests that there is a much smarter way to approach the problem.

So there we find ourselves, a combined age of more than 90, me standing on the scales, him clinging to me from behind with his foot on the back of the scale with half his weight, us both giggling. And voila….I manage to get the magic photo of my two feet, my drivers license, and the scales showing 15 stone.

Don’t do this at home kids. I’ve hurt my back with the bleeping bricks and I’m self-medicating with chocolate, the irony of which is not lost on me 🤪😭

I’ve told the husband we can never split up. He knows too much. I’d have to kill him. Probably with one of those bricks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So I am 10 stone, a perfectly happy weight for me- dress size 10-12. Lost 2 stone on Ozempic and am desperate not to put it back on. Can’t really afford Ozempic long term but hate that the food noise has returned. I’ve never been obese so I guess I’m one of those unpopular recreational users. I hear that MySimba is loads cheaper so thought I’d give it a go. £115 for 5 weeks (MySimba) compared to £200 a month(Ozempic). Barg.

So, they ask for a photo of your ID (drivers license etc.) and your feet on a scale showing your weight. That’s ok, I think, I’m a woman of creative means. I need to be 5 stone heavier to qualify 😬

10 mins later I’ve grabbed some bricks from our garage (leftover DIY project) and have popped them in a rucksack. I’m impressed with my ingenuity tbh. I pop the bag on my back, but unfortunately bricks do not weigh as much as I had envisaged. So there I am with a rucksack of bricks on my back, still only weighing 12 stone, which is NOT ENOUGH.

Husband comes home, pops upstairs, and stands in doorway of our bedroom as I’m on my scales, rucksack full of bricks on my back (sweating from carrying them upstairs…should have thought that through, but bonus have probs lost 3llb from the exertion). He says “Anything I should know?”

I explain, and although he tells me (as he always does) that I’m just perfect how I am he also suggests that there is a much smarter way to approach the problem.

So there we find ourselves, a combined age of more than 90, me standing on the scales, him clinging to me from behind with his foot on the back of the scale with half his weight, us both giggling. And voila….I manage to get the magic photo of my two feet, my drivers license, and the scales showing 15 stone.

Don’t do this at home kids. I’ve hurt my back with the bleeping bricks 🤪😭
That is bloody brilliant 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So the Royal Mail didn’t refrigerate my ozempic but it has finally arrived. It was cool but the ice pack was long gone

I also feel so sick and gross today I nearly threw up in the swimming pool. Can’t eat anything. Have gained 1lb. Fed up

Looks like Asda has some Saxenda, only for existing customers, only instore collection, only 3 pens, and of course not in any store anywhere near me!

• Sad
That is bloody brilliant 🤣🤣
Oh mate this is hilarious 😂

I feel bad now saying this but Pharmacy2u don't ask for a photo they just take your word for it.

Please don't judge me either folks but I am similar (although I'm not as funny 🤣) I've been overweight my whole life really but in recent years I lost 3 stone and got to a size 10-12. Recently I've been struggling to maintain (I like the term you use here of 'food noise') gained about 9lb and I do NOT want to go back, so I'm giving myself a helping hand starting the Mysimba. I figure it's better than waiting until I've gained enough back to "qualify".

• Heart
Reactions: 8

10 mins later I’ve grabbed some bricks from our garage (leftover DIY project) and have popped them in a rucksack. I’m impressed with my ingenuity tbh. I pop the bag on my back, but unfortunately bricks do not weigh as much as I had envisaged. So there I am with a rucksack of bricks on my back, still only weighing 12 stone, which is NOT ENOUGH. I can’t fit more bricks in the back. And I’m exhausted.

Don’t do this at home kids. I’ve hurt my back with the bleeping bricks and I’m self-medicating with chocolate, the irony of which is not lost on me 🤪😭

I’ve told the husband we can never split up. He knows too much. I’d have to kill him. Probably with one of those bricks.
So I think you and I are very similar starting weight and my finishing weight will hopefully be around what yours is. I’ve just paid £225 for my next lot of Oz from Juniper but I don’t know how long I can afford to keep going!! How soon before the food noise came back?

So I think you and I are very similar starting weight and my finishing weight will hopefully be around what yours is. I’ve just paid £225 for my next lot of Oz from Juniper but I don’t know how long I can afford to keep going!! How soon before the food noise came back?
Sadly only a week or two. I was so cocky when I was on it “I’ll moderate now that I’m at my lowest weight, I’m in control.” Such a bullshitter lol. I’m lucky I suppose.…small for me is a size 10, and large is 14, but god I’m so miserable as a size 14 🤣🥹. I am thinking that to maintain, I’ll probably need 5 months of ‘normal’ eating and then1 month of ‘Ozempic/similar’ to keep me on track?

-——————————————————————————————————-

Can I just say I don’t ever want to be unsympathetic to genuinely obese people on here. We all have the same challenges just in varying degrees of seriousness.

We have all cried in front of the mirror, at home and in shops.
We all feel like tit about our appearance, whether mildly overweight or obese.
We all know we’re emotionally chained to food- every hour of every day, and are tired of it.
We all want to experience life without food being the bloody centre of it ALL THE BLOODY TIME.

End of rant. I just kinda hate how sometimes we pit against each other because someone doesn’t fit the bill terms of their weight. Maybe we can reframe it to say just people with disordered eating?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Coming to the end of my first and last pen…12lb down but I’m OUT! The nausea and vomiting of this has made me question how diabetics actually live. Unsure if it’s obviously because I’m not diabetic but I’m going to try and be careful now but it’s given me the kick start I needed 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I injected myself with 0.5 ozempic for the very first time this morning. I have felt no side effects and definitely no benefit yet as have been eating all day long! 🙈 I’m now starting to worry I haven’t injected it correctly or will it take a while to kick in? Sorry for the newbie questions!

I injected myself with 0.5 ozempic for the very first time this morning. I have felt no side effects and definitely no benefit yet as have been eating all day long! 🙈 I’m now starting to worry I haven’t injected it correctly or will it take a while to kick in? Sorry for the newbie questions!
Not daft at all. Took 2-3 days for my first jab to kick in. Eat little and often and drink plenty of water.

@reCAPTCHA
You don’t need to justify yourself this way you do you. It’s your life and your money to do what you want.

I don’t think being slim or a bit overweight but unhappy about food is the same as being medically obese and unhappy. emotionally is similar in some ways, and the underlying reasons for eating disorderly but not physically, or how people treat you, or perceive you, or struggling to find any clothes in shops or fit into seats etc. I had to sit through something in a small chair for 6 hours I was in agony from the size of the seats digging into my thighs, I get huge blisters on my inner thighs in summer from rubbing. There are loads of things obese people do face it’s not all about food or clothes or appearance. I’ve had men shout things at me ‘go to weight watchers fatty’ and I was ‘only’ a size 18-20 then so I hate to think how larger women feel or get treated by others. Doctors treat you badly too, putting everything down to weight

• Heart
@reCAPTCHA
You don’t need to justify yourself this way you do you. It’s your life and your money to do what you want.

I don’t think being slim or a bit overweight but unhappy about food is the same as being medically obese and unhappy. emotionally is similar in some ways, and the underlying reasons for eating disorderly but not physically, or how people treat you, or perceive you, or struggling to find any clothes in shops or fit into seats etc. I had to sit through something in a small chair for 6 hours I was in agony from the size of the seats digging into my thighs, I get huge blisters on my inner thighs in summer from rubbing. There are loads of things obese people do face it’s not all about food or clothes or appearance. I’ve had men shout things at me ‘go to weight watchers fatty’ and I was ‘only’ a size 18-20 then so I hate to think how larger women feel or get treated by others. Doctors treat you badly too, putting everything down to weight
Agreed 😘😃

Although when I donated my eggs (for no financial gain) and came in at 24 BMI (25 was the upper limit), the nurse looked at me and said “We’ll, you just squeezed in there…might want to watch what you eat.” and I was like 😲😲 Bearing in mind I was offering my body for an unnecessary, invasive, treatment for no benefit whatsoever. I was a size 12-14 at the time. Twats….everywhere 😵💫🙄

I was SO tempted to retort “ Pretty sure the infertile couple receiving my eggs won’t give a shiny tit about my BMI being 24 or 25 you salty witch, but whatever.”

(to be fair they might give more of a tit about my potty mouth and bad attitude, but there ain’t no blood test for that witch 🤪🖕)

sorry I’ve gone off topic. Fat-shaming boils my piss. Along with people in ‘caring’ professions who choose to be arseholes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.