Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Went out for a curry earlier and didn’t order a starter, just ate half my curry, bit of rice and naan & didn’t feel one bit hungry or dissatisfied, it’s the strangest feeling! Felt a bit left out when everyone was having starters and I had nothing but that’s about it. I’ve only been on 0.6 Saxenda for 6 days, what happens when i up the dose in one day? Wondering if I can continue on 0.6 for longer to be more cost efficient.
If you’re losing on the lower doses, there’s no point in going up, I’d say.

Reactions: 4

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Two weeks in and 5lb down. Am not drinking this weekend as I have to work so I'm hoping my usual pile on over the weekend doesn't happen.

Terrible

VIP Member
Right, I’ve ordered Saxenda from Asda - sent them a copy of my passport, feet on scale, embarrassing PJ clad full length body pic, and am now anticipating just handing over my life savings. I’ve bought bathroom scales with an app that tells me my body age is 80 👵 I have lots to lose, and am hoping for a good start before a holiday over Easter.
Should be delivered tomorrow, and I’m deliberating whether to start straight away or next Monday. Maybe Wednesday (so I can have a last pancake day. Sob)

• Heart

caremum

VIP Member
Hi all, I’m considering ordering my first Ozempic pen but I have some questions if you guys don’t mind helping me out please?
Im going on holiday the start of July… have I left it too late to start? Should I see results before then? Do I have to start injecting at 0.25 or could I start at 0.5? Are the injections daily? What kind of side effects have you experienced? How much are you a month for your pens?
Thank you in advance 😊
Mollysue its never too early to start. I went on Ozempic in May last year. Was on hols in July and August. I was definitely down weight which made a huge difference to me. However it is up to you too. Work with the product to try and make good food choices. I went off alcohol completely which was good (I wasn't a huge drinker anyway) but its hidden calories. Definitely follow the process. If you try and ramp it up quickly the side affects can be horrid. Ozempic is weekly. Im in Ireland so pens vary if you can get them from E140 - E160

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I’m sure I’ve read that it is a side effect and to take extra care if you have any ideations or lower mood this may have been from googling and Reddit so please do look after yourselves guys

• Heart
My brain is telling me I’m hungry but when I think about what I want to eat I’m completely drawing a blank … I have a full fridge of options but the thought of eating any of it just feels like no … this is the strangest feeling!!!
I do that. Sometimes I want to eat but there’s nothing I fancy in the fridge or cupboard full of things I’ve bought. In other words, things I usually fancy.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I’m on day 2 of 0.25 ozempic and feel fine so far (started Tues lunchtime). Appetite seemed to be suppressed within a couple of hours and has remained that way. Have read that side effects start from days 3/4 onwards so we’ll see

Now for the scales to start moving in the right direction ….

ermwhaaaat

Went up a dose on Sax today, after having no side effects i’ve spent today being sick, unable to keep water down and a banging headache. The thought of injecting again and feeling this ill is making me want to cry!

• Sad
1) I told mine after I started
2) the thyroid risk was identified in mice also being overweight is a cancer risk
3) stay on, I would say. I just checked and I’ve lost over 16% of my starting weight

caremum

VIP Member
I will never stop singing ozempic praises! I have been on it since January (was on Rybelsus before hand for 2 months but was so poorly but had lost 1 stone) I’ve just weighed myself this morning and I’m officially 3 stone down! No longer constantly think about what to eat next, feel so much more confident in myself and finding myself a whole new wardrobe in clothes that I outgrew!
well done you! I'm the same. I don't mean to sound like a broken record but after a life of unsuccessful dieting and desperate measures its wonderful to have finally found something that works and is sustainable.

ach0902

VIP Member
I’ve ordered my first Ozempic pen and hoping it arrives soon.
I’m wondering if anyone travels a lot for work and how they manage it. I’m cabin crew so am. It always home on the same days and will struggle to always keep a pen in the fridge. Any advice please, thank you x

Somerset girl

VIP Member
So glad I've found this thread! Rybelsus arrived today and going to start tomorrow. I found it a bit cheaper than the injection (as me and husband are doing it together).

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
If you’re using My Juniper make sure you sign up to the Slack community. It’s really supportive and there’s coaches to help wander questions too. I’m finding it much more helpful than going it alone on Saxenda last year

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Has anyone suffered with low blood sugar off ozempic? I’m only on 0.25 week 2 but think it’s something I’m struggling with. I keep getting dizzy, hot/sweaty, feeling sick, panic phases
Yes I have with Saxenda. But it was due to not eating enough. I just make sure I eat something even if it’s small. And I keep a bag of wine gums in my bag and have one or two if I start to feel it drop. But it happens much less now I force myself to eat something even when I’m not hungry. I was going up to 24hrs without eating before because I didn’t feel any hunger at all.