Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think she could have been a bit more loyal to her sister rather than telling SB how Frankie is a liar etc. I’m not throwing any shade towards AS it’s just they are sisters. Aren’t they meant to stick together?
I imagine when you are faced with a child that has been murdered, loyalty probably goes out of the window. I would be telling the gods honest truth to the police and the courts if I was in this situation.

Reactions: 4
Clearly siblings can’t win - MaryKate is criticised for being loyal, Alicia criticised for not being loyal enough. Just seems a very odd aspect of the case to join a forum and start a discussion on, out of all the things.

I had better revert to using the mute button:sneaky:

Reactions: 15
Wawa wtf is wrong with you saying Frankie should’ve been the one beaten to death? bleeping weirdo.

There’s a staggering amount of one post wonders in these threads who all seem to try and make out Frankie is the real villain.

that sounds like Candyland....

anyway, I did actually get vibes from Alicia and SB from some of their texts there was flirtaciousness to it. Didn't SB at one point get in bed with Alicia when they all came home steaming and it kicked off? Or maybe I thought I read that.

that sounds like Candyland....

anyway, I did actually get vibes from Alicia and SB from some of their texts there was flirtaciousness to it. Didn't SB at one point get in bed with Alicia when they all came home steaming and it kicked off? Or maybe I thought I read that.

It certainly came across that way to me

Reactions: 8
I’m sure whatever did or didn’t transpire between AS and SB had very little impact on the overall outcome of this case.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure whatever did or didn’t transpire between AS and SB had very little impact on the overall outcome of this case.
not necessarily, if my partner slept with my half-sister it would certainly cause tension, arguments. And they were suppoudesly raising a baby together so it would impact that baby. Not saying anything happened between them we'll never know but Alicia was close to SB we know that. The dynamics between all 3 are important I think

Reactions: 5
Either FS is somewhat paranoid, or she’s just been mega unlucky with the people around her liking her partners. First she thought her mum was fancied the boy she was with when she met SB, then she accused AS of wanting SB, then there’s the rumours about her mum and JH.

On the topic of AS, surely SB must be like most abusers and have some form of charm, perhaps she was just drawn in (platonic or otherwise). I really don’t think she deserves to be analysed too much, it sounds like she was a loving auntie to Star, let FS live with her at one point, and is no doubt traumatised by this whole ordeal.
I'm assuming they share the same Mum, therefore brought up together. In my experience, in this situation, they wouldn't describe themselves as half sisters.

Just found this of sb from 2015
🤬
View attachment 886244
Not normal

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
When SB’s Facebook was up for a few days, I watched a few of her videos and she has this horrible vibe about her. It made me shiver.
I felt the same watching her video on FS’s facebook page holding Star the end of August. Poor babe could only muster a tiny fake smile. She already had broken ribs and a broken leg and had been banged around for months. Her prescence reeked of “bad witch” vibes, for lack of a better name.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I felt the same watching her video on FS’s facebook page holding Star the end of August. Poor babe could only muster a tiny fake smile. She already had broken ribs and a broken leg and had been banged around for months. Her prescence reeked of “bad witch” vibes, for lack of a better name.
It’s the laugh SB does in that video that gives me the creeps, and makes me want to punch her in the face in equal measure. “Has your cheek got to be stuck to mine like glue” or words to that effect.. something in her tone is seriously off.

Reactions: 7
Interesting first posts wawa.
From memory, Alicia was very distressed giving her evidence and there’s not nearly enough information to judge what went on between them.
Alicia (Star’s middle name) has posted a couple of moving montages of she and Star giggling and playing on the Justice for Star page - quite genuine and joyous. I believe she knew her sister’s flaws, was disheartened she wasn’t stepping up to motherhood as she thought she ought, and was taken in by SB’s superficial charm for a while (many sociopaths can be quite charming for short periods of time). She was SB’s confidant & was initially believing her over her sister who had a history of embellishment. Also, there seems to run undercurrents of female rivalry in that family & a keen distrust of one another, as evidenced in rumors of disagreements over flirtations, intentions and possible hook ups. So true intimacy, trust and support for one another was compromised from the beginning. This lack of trust & closeness among siblings is extremely common among my friends, for various reasons - still, they love each other and many, many things are forgivable with family, as they should be imo.

Reactions: 10
This trial is confusing the hell out of me. Things that have been mentioned in the past seem to be ignored. Neither S or F have been questioned about the choke slamming among other things

Reactions: 13
It’s the laugh SB does in that video that gives me the creeps, and makes me want to punch her in the face in equal measure. “Has your cheek got to be stuck to mine like glue” or words to that effect.. something in her tone is seriously off.
I abhorred her voice.

Thanks for the translation - couldn’t figure out what she was saying. That is a video she asked FS to post on 8/30 to show how great Star was doing, along with some photos of her on the floor having crackers/cookies. The thing is the babe’s forehead looks bruised beneath her hair, and she never laughs or behaves in an animated fashion. ☹

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Can’t sleep so wasted some time on FB and looked at one of the groups mentioned on these threads. Holy tit, they are seriously disturbing- the edits, the merch- Christ some people have no shame!!

Seems very adept at abandoning the wheel. I now see she could quite easily whack you with her right if you’re sat next to her. Assault seems like a reflex to her after all.
I have second hand embarrassment watching this monstrosity.

Reactions: 6
I hope so
Not too sure how this works but will give it a go .
As an Irish girl “ the child “ is a term of endearment, the most important person , has the child got everything, do you need money for the child, here’s£ 50 for clothes for the child, how do I open a bank account for the child etc etc, “ the child “ is precious, never once would he / she be called it, “ the child “ is the next generation, as in all cultures.
never once would any child be physically attacked.
personally I think S B was and is a bully , F S had no grounding to be a mother, you learn these things in life , old story, it takes a village to raise a child.. very true . F S , obviously did not do the right thing, she didn’t know how to , we all know you don’t abuse anyone, but is it nurture or nature .. I wasn’t there but I strongly feel S B is the bad one .
Anyone wondering why B E has not spoke up for S B, is she going to defend F S and tell her story about S B . Just wondering!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.