Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't think she/he was related to SB, they'd never call her the c word.Probably just someone with a chip on their shoulder

Reactions: 3
Was only a matter of time before the weirdos found their way over here.

Adios! 👋🏻

Reactions: 8
Candyland is a long term Tattler, she used to post in the Dating thread under a different name but fell out with some of the other posters a few weeks ago and deleted her profile, she came back then under that name and apologised for kicking off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Candyland is a long term Tattler, she used to post in the Dating thread under a different name but fell out with some of the other posters a few weeks ago and deleted her profile, she came back then under that name and apologised for kicking off.
Might have known. The way she was going on though, you’d be forgiven for thinking she was related to SB and knew them personally.

Reactions: 11
LaurieLaurie?

Reactions: 2
Another key part is that I just don’t believe SB would lie for FS. I think she’d save her own skin in a heartbeat. I also think, if the evidence was absolutely undeniable in her mind, she would take FS down with her
Sb knows that 1 of the adults in the room killed star as she knows it wasn't accidental , better for her to say we were both in the same room as frankie is more likely to stick to saying that too then, whereas if she says frankie was in the room frankie more likely to tell that she wasn't and it was sb

Reactions: 7
I hope Tattle have just blocked them permanently. Honestly could you be arsed to spout the same opinion 123 times, argue with everyone and STILL come back for the 124th time to say all the evidence is wrong 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having read today’s transcripts, it looks like they are going hard for the causing or allowing, and rightly so.
Not only did she fail star in life, but when star had passed she was making attempts to pervert the course of justice.
She is no mother at all. I hope she is never allowed to keep another child.

Not gonna lie, my head was more than a wee bit frazzled everytime they popped up spouting the same shite.

Wonder how much longer KG will take with her questioning and if it will be more of the same tomorrow.

I just don’t get how you can come here and try and argue that you don’t think SB is a murderer when everyone of us can see the complete opposite and then state that SB wasn’t a victim when so many brave people have come here and told similar sad story’s of abuse, it’s just so demeaning no matter what she’s done no one deserves to live life like that. Was clearly dragged up to come here spouting stuff like that.

Candyland she wasn't baiting her with the texts, it's what abuse victims do because they are so used to needing the abusers opinions as the abuser is always the one in control. Read about trauma bonding

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I can take another day of KG questions. I’ll confess if we have another day like today o_O

I called out candyland yesterday. They said they focused on FS because SB was clearly guilty so nothing to add about her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.