Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they say comfort break does that mean someone needs the loo? Or is it because a witness is too distressed to continue?

Reactions: 3
I’d think toilet.
I’ve heard it used to mean desperate for a fag 🚬

I can’t work out what KG is playing at. I am not very impressed with her line of questioning today. It seems half arsed and as if she hasn’t read things back thoroughly.

Reactions: 8
I feel like KG must be desperate if she’s trying to catch FS out on things that are backed up by other evidence

Reactions: 9
Why is FS STILL getting tons of sympathy on this thread? SB probably did give her a hiding but she was constantly attention seeking and lying and is lying her way through this trial. Was she duck being brave.. She’s rough with a big mouth. She was vile to her own daughter and is passing the blame.
She probably is rough and we know she wasn’t a contender for mum of the year, probably the kind of parent you see out in the supermarket with their kid and inwardly judge the way they treat their child. That doesn’t make her guilty of murder though, it also doesn’t mean that she isn’t a victim of domestic abuse.

KG: Because no matter how little and beautiful Star is she sometimes needed telling off?

Something about this comment has really pissed me off
I found this comment really off too. No child aged 16 months needs telling off. There is no need to bring how beautiful a child is into it, it’s irrelevant.

Reactions: 18
I can’t work out what KG is playing at. I am not very impressed with her line of questioning today. It seems half arsed and as if she hasn’t read things back thoroughly.
She’s got FS to say she’s lied and that other people were mistaken several times, that’s something. KG seems to like to clarify things and shut off other possibilities, she kept doing it to the prosecution over seemingly petty things too.

This is the first time I’ve followed a trial this closely and I’m surprised at how much time is wasted. Are all court cases this slow paced?

Reactions: 15
They get so many breaks! No wonder the trial is due to go on until December, they get about three hours of questioning done per day!

Reactions: 10
It’s probably very frustrating for the jurors to have such a distressing case continue for so long. With normal length days and less random long breaks it could be covered much more quickly.

Reactions: 7
It is incredibly frustrating for those who want to see justice served, but I would rather it was slow and done accurately giving the Jury time to consider what they are hearing.

Reactions: 11
That 3.03 update sounds like trying to pin the causing or allowing charge on FS but again slightly incriminating SB.

It just feels like a lot of KGs questioning today has been around whether SB was controlling or not. She’s not doing herself any favours, some of these answers are making me believe SB was more controlling that I had previously realised.

Reactions: 13
Attempting to pin the leg fracture on Star’s leg being stuck in the cot 6+ months before she died feels pretty desperate.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.