Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's an interview with David in the Daily mirror where
He points out Star's injuries in photos and says that she didn't get injured when living with them.
Smith blocked him. She didn't want to know.
Or S did? We don’t know which of the 2 did the blocking.

Reactions: 2
I still can’t think which bit FS is supposedly saying new - it can’t be that SB was first in the room because ZA put that to Yvonne and she said yes that’s what was she was told, and SBs own words in the interview on the day Star does reflect that.
And it can’t be the SB sitting on the sofa thing because the prosecutor AM already put that to SB.

I feel like this case almost hinges on the jury knowing about DV and dynamics of coercive control, and them paying attention to tiny details in evidence.
A solicitor was commenting on this on FB last night - apparently it’s the bit about being told to lie about who was first in the room. That’s the new info (kind of big info!!!)

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think it could be something about the statement about who was in the room first and maybe why she said it? The armed police outside comment?

A solicitor was commenting on this on FB last night - apparently it’s the bit about being told to lie about who was first in the room. That’s the new info (kind of big info!!!)
True, but even then ZA already put that to SB while she was on the stand. Perhaps it is just that FS herself is saying both that and the sofa part, rather than AM & ZA suggesting it.

Reactions: 3
Amen there's alot of making things up to suit FS aswell. We don't know but people on here are stating things as fact
I know. Nothing is fact it’s mostly speculation on both sides and people’s opinions and theories. Which is fine, but can we all please stop bickering over it? The trial still has a long way to go. This is why I’m on the fence about it still, until all sides have been heard completely. People are jumping to conclusions without having heard everything, always keep an open mind until all of the evidence has been presented.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It was said that SB would take FS’s phone and delete numbers from it so I should imagine that she would have had no problem blocking others on FB.
Which makes me think that SB was not that controlling or coercive or FS wouldn't dared have any random numbers in her phone.
Women have been battered senseless for less.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m sure there was reference to that time SB and FS were alone in the hospital room for an hour, and a suggestion they’d come up with a story (which would make FS revelation she was told to lie less of a shock) but I can’t remember when … and I thought Mr Ali had said it to SB but can’t find it anywhere. There’s just so much info. I must be mistaken …. (Like every other person involved in this case 😳)

Reactions: 4
With Tustin and Hughes, I think they are both guilty as sin for the charge of murder. In Star's case, I know how I feel about SB (murder) but can't make my mind up about FS.

Reactions: 18
Which makes me think that SB was not that controlling or coercive or FS wouldn't dared have any random numbers in her phone.
Women have been battered senseless for less.
There's 'that' word again - 'SB was not *that* controlling'.

Gaslighting/coercive control etc is psychological abuse.

Its almost like these videos of parents putting chocolate in front of kids and telling them to wait until the parents return. (And that's just an analogy btw)

The abuser is waiting for the other person to fail. So the perpetrator will 'allow' the person access to their phone BUT they will make them feel guilty if they use it in a way that they don't approve.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
With Tustin and Hughes, I think they are both guilty as sin for the charge of murder. In Star's case, I know how I feel about SB (murder) but can't make my mind up about FS.
I feel the same. It’s very hard to be objective in these cases - must be really hard for the jurors.

“There’s a slight delay to proceedings getting underway…”

Of course there is.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but this needs to be said, people stating she ‘weren’t that controlling’ or asking why Frankie didn’t do more or why she didn’t just leave whilst she was a victim of domestic abuse herself is not on. The amount of brave people that have come on here and told their heartbreaking story’s and explained stuff and people are still so quick with blaming the victim. We’re all here for the same thing which is to see justice for Star and hopefully SB go down for murder, we need to leave all this victim shaming against FS because in reality as much as people don’t want to admit it she is a victim herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Same, and mixed with that I feel sorry for fs because of the awful way she was treated by sb

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.