Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these things FS is bringing up now seem a bit random to be making up. The biting, the licking blood off the wall etc. but why would these not be brought up before. It’s day 25! Very strange. KG is running rings round her already.

Reactions: 10
There was talk of bruises that were “love bites”… I’m in 2 minds about the discussions this morning.
It would be very useful if they find that blood licking video. AM already hinted they can recover anything deleted from Snapchat , FaceTime records etc

Reactions: 6
Sorry but this needs to be said, people stating she ‘weren’t that controlling’ or asking why Frankie didn’t do more or why she didn’t just leave whilst she was a victim of domestic abuse herself is not on. The amount of brave people that have come on here and told their heartbreaking story’s and explained stuff and people are still so quick with blaming the victim. We’re all here for the same thing which is to see justice for Star and hopefully SB go down for murder, we need to leave all this victim shaming against FS because in reality as much as people don’t want to admit it she is a victim herself.

I couldn’t see her as a victim until I spoke with others on here. Take our own personal feelings out of it and it’s obvious.
If it was Frankie that had died from one of SB’s attacks we’d all see it clear as day.

Reactions: 17
They need to look for that blood licking video asap
They would have it? Everything was downloaded from both of their phones. The investigation team looked through all of the data - if both Frankie and Brockhill are telling the truth that videos exist, but haven’t been submitted to the court, surely that’s going to be problematic

Reactions: 3
Also very strange that SB has owned up to the black eye but FS said it was Becky?

Reactions: 7
Her Dad died didn’t he? So it would be SB word vs FS word about whether the biting/being thrown out the house was true

Reactions: 2
Re the snapchat videos and messages: neither side seem to have recovered them even though they would have helped both defendants with their cases. I wonder if it had been explored and found it wasn’t achievable?

Reactions: 1
I believe her when she says becky caught her eye too. It would be easy to pin it on SB but she's not doing that
Yeah I definitely think it works in FS’s favour that she has said that. SB obviously can’t even keep up with how many bruises she gave her and thinks it will be better to admit to that and get done for domestic abuse.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Frankie would have anything to gain from making up new things as she goes along. Every thing she says creates a possible minefield so new lies could only cause problems. I would surmise she’s telling the truth or a lot of the truth as she remembers it.

Reactions: 10
I know they have to, but I absolutely hate that victims of DV/rape etc can be cross examined. Suggesting someone wasn’t scared of someone way older than her who’d given her numerous bruises is just awful to watch, no matter how responsible FS is for Star’s death.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.