Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, I know this thread is for Star but I also follow the Arthur case. This afternoon the Birmingham Mail have released CCTV footage of Arthur waking up on the morning of his death. I implore you all to NOT watch it, it’s harrowing and once it’s been seen, I fear it will haunt you. I’m a fully grown, reasonably hard nosed man and was in floods of tears.
I’m going to message Birmingham mail and ask them to remove it to let the little bloody warrior be remembered with some dignity.
I know about Arthur but can’t follow his case because I don’t really have a specific interest in these kind of crimes against children and I don’t think I could cope. The only reason I follow Stars case is because I read too much about it and can’t seem to let go.

It’s absolutely beyond me how people can be so cruel to children.

I have a daughter Arthur’s age. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hi all, I know this thread is for Star but I also follow the Arthur case. This afternoon the Birmingham Mail have released CCTV footage of Arthur waking up on the morning of his death. I implore you all to NOT watch it, it’s harrowing and once it’s been seen, I fear it will haunt you. I’m a fully grown, reasonably hard nosed man and was in floods of tears.
I’m going to message Birmingham mail and ask them to remove it to let the little bloody warrior be remembered with some dignity.
That poor poor baby. I haven’t followed all of his case as it’s harrowing and with following stars I feel crushed reading both. Why did they have so much cctv inside the house??

Reactions: 5
It’s hard enough reading about it imo. I see their point but are lessons ever truly learnt from this? It’s very depressing but child abuse happens every day, everywhere in the world, and will continue to happen. So many years have passed since the cases of Baby P and Daniel Pelka - yet here we are. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 10
ET and TH really thought nobody would find out what they did to Arthur. Only for him to show and tell everyone. Pair of rats.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
FS is another lying bleep. You can’t pull new stuff out of your arse while stood up in court.
I don’t know how you see things in such black and white terms, I truly believe that she has low intelligence and crippling self esteem, it is seen often that a dubious character comes onto the scene and causes utter mayhem. She has sat in court trying her best with what she’s got to support her daughter, or I hope so anyway. But it’s only my opinion!

Reactions: 15
It’s so harrowing to see. That poor little boy.
I think it helps to view the footage as it’s actually centred it more in my mind that Arthur was clearly unwell at this point yet those 2 pieces of dirt continued to torture his mind and little body.
How his Dad can turn around and say he treated Arthur that way for an easy life is way beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t know how you see things in such black and white terms, I truly believe that she has low intelligence and crippling self esteem, it is seen often that a dubious character comes onto the scene and causes utter mayhem. She has sat in court trying her best with what she’s got to support her daughter, or I hope so anyway. But it’s only my opinion!
It’s their opinion, I’d let them have it. We’re not all going to be on the same page or capable of rational thinking.

Reactions: 6
I agree with some posters - people need to see this for what it is. Poor little boy. It is beyond cruel, it's torture.

And folks need to be enlightened about DV, coercive control, and what (there's no other word for them) monsters can do to grown intelligent adults, never mind young less-able ones, once they have you in their grasp. Perhaps then we wouldn't see so many frankly ill-informed knee-jerk reactionary posts.

Reactions: 14
For my own head, this is the timeline I have
22nd
3.30ish Star was attacked
3.45 ambulance is eventually called
4.30 FS calls Yvonne and says she found Star with SB in the lounge
5pm Star pronounced dead
7.30pm SB and FS Moved to relatives room with Yvonne & RW
9pm Interview with Dr Taylor & DC Neesham, SB says she was first in the room.

26th Sept SB tells police in 3rd interview that she was last in the room.

Post mortem was not confirmed until SBs interview five.
FS seems to suggest SB told her to lie between 7.30pm and 9pm, but SB went on to tell T&N she was first in the room? Unless SB meant she moved towards Star first as FS was frozen in the doorway?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As much as people on this thread can say they understand why FS acted the way she did so people are allowed to voice theyre don't understand her actions one bit.
Don't jump down people's throats everyone is entitled to their opinion

I think she's disgusting, the baby couldn't walk at one point what did she think was happening she sat on her knee knowing she had killed her daughter she's sick
She was a victim of DV but she also water boarded her own daughter she allowed a violent person in her home. They are both as bad as each other

Reactions: 12
Is it something that was said before 3.11 that KG is saying is brand new information?
This is what I am struggling to understand. KG stopped proceedings on a point of law at 3.11pm but FS did not mention SB telling her to say they both arrived in the living room together until minutes later. I thought that that was the new info but KG stopping proceedings BEFORE this was revealed suggests there was another reason entirely. Can anybody explain?

1637688146065.jpeg

Reactions: 1
People need to know exactly what was done to him. I wonder why they have released all this before the end of the trial or is that normal?
it’s not nice at all but I think it’s important that people see what can actually happen in normal looking houses with normal looking family’s. After al, this I wouldn’t hesitate to report someone.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
For my own head, this is the timeline I have
22nd
3.30ish Star was attacked
3.45 ambulance is eventually called
4.30 FS calls Yvonne and says she found Star with SB in the lounge
5pm Star pronounced dead
7.30pm SB and FS Moved to relatives room with Yvonne & RW
9pm Interview with Dr Taylor & DC Neesham, SB says she was first in the room.

26th Sept SB tells police in 3rd interview that she was last in the room.

Anyone know when the post mortem was finished and they knew it was non-accidental injuries?
FS seems to suggest SB told her to lie between 7.30pm and 9pm, but SB went on to tell T&N she was first in the room? Unless SB meant she moved towards Star first as FS was frozen in the doorway?
I’m sure the post Mortem results came back the same day they got arrested

Reactions: 3
it’s not nice at all but I think it’s important that people see what can actually happen in normal looking houses with normal looking family’s. After al, this I wouldn’t hesitate to report someone.
Does anyone know why there was so much CCTV inside Arthur’s home? I haven’t been able to follow the case in any detail due to focusing on the Star trial. Not sure I could cope reading about both at the same time but I keep wondering how they had so much CCTV that showed their cruelty.

One thing we can draw from both these horrific cases, thank goodness for modern technology, especially CCTV. Plus texts, phone photos, and videos in Star’s case. How difficult would it have been to prove guilt in these cases years ago without CCTV and suchlike?

Who was it that said about SB punching Star while Star was stood on a chair or something. I think that might be right. SB says about falling, FS also said something about falling. My current theory is this:

F goes to the toilet, SB punches Star while she’s stood on chair/sofa, SB didn’t think (after the previous attack) that the injuries would be any worse, SB already let slip it was only one blow which she couldn’t have known if she was out of the room, assumes Star is winded, tells F Star fell from a chair and is winded, which is why F doesn’t react quite so urgently because it’s “just another fall”.

In the immediate aftermath, F believes SBs account and tells Yvonne and is later intimidated by SB and her family, resulting in the change in story to everyone after 9pm on 22nd Sept.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why there was so much CCTV inside Arthur’s home? I haven’t been able to follow the case in any detail due to focusing on the Star trial. Not sure I could cope reading about both at the same time but I keep wondering how they had so much CCTV that showed their cruelty.

One thing we can draw from both these horrific cases, thank goodness for modern technology, especially CCTV. Plus texts, phone photos, and videos in Star’s case. How difficult would it have been to prove guilt in these cases years ago without CCTV and suchlike?
As far as I recall Tustin wanted the CCTV so she could monitor Arthur's movements.

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.