Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly...SB initial target was FS and I still to this day think FS is her target.

Even in the court room.

The way she attacked star was almost to undermine and demean FS. The way she blames FS for her failing as a mum. Like she got some kick that F didn't even know what was happening with her own daughter.

I think SB has accepted her fate but I think she will revel in F getting sent down.
Yes, exactly. She derived pleasure from destroying slowly that which she loved the most, the way people smetimes abuse the pet of a erson they are involved with. And, somewhat off that topic, what the hell was that about a puppy with it’s back torn up???

Reactions: 6
KG is going to tie FS in knots so she gets confused.
I'm not sure about that. She'll only make her look like she's struggling if she uses jargon-type legalspeak. I thought Frankie's testimony had a huge ring of truth, and as the saying goes, if you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory.

Reactions: 11
(Also, it’s been a lot better in here today. Hopefully the trolls got bored of the insightful and non speculatory conversation)

Reactions: 15
FS: No, there was crying but that's it.

Police: Was the child screaming?

FS: No, the child was just crying when put on the floor.

Police: The other child said 'Oh Star', it's that which made you concerned?

FS: Yes

Police: Where was Savannah when you walked in?

FS: We walked in at the same time.

But in her own police interviews she said it was the same time. (To be honest the amount of stress she must have been under I dont know how she could even remember her own name.) From KGs point of view it would seem she is saying that because SB has already had her time on the stand she hasn't had a chance to say this is a lie about anything that FS has now changed, Can SB be recalled to the stand about this new evidence? Does anyone know

Reactions: 7
Does anybody think that Frankie has tried to shut it all out of her mind as to what’s actually happened & not actually thought too much about it even in prison because she can’t deal with it emotionally or understand what has actually gone on & resulted in the death of her baby? Has she heard SB’s account of it on the stand & thought hang on a minute I need to fight this & now tell the truth! I don’t think she’d going to have a very easy time of it by any stretch of the imagination tomorrow & even those few answers / exchanges today were tough.

Reactions: 19
Does anybody think that Frankie has tried to shut it all out of her mind as to what’s actually happened & not actually thought too much about it even in prison because she can’t deal with it emotionally or understand what has actually gone on & resulted in the death of her baby? Has she heard SB’s account of it on the stand & thought hang on a minute I need to fight this & now tell the truth! I don’t think she’d going to have a very easy time of it by any stretch of the imagination tomorrow & even those few answers / exchanges today were tough.
Yes and my understanding is that she cannot even have counselling about it all until the trial is of in case evidence is “contaminated”.

The only time F spoke to someone before SB allegedly said about armed police was Yvonne, and Yvonne’s evidence is that F said SB was in the room with Star when F went into the living room.

Reactions: 11
What I am struggling to understand is why, if she told FS to say they entered the room at the same time, did she then say in her police interview with DC Taylor and DC Neesham that she was the first into the room and found star first, Was it a slip up? I know she’s slipped up a few times giving testimony but to forget her own lie only a few days after?

Reactions: 3
Switching to being last in smacks of shifting the blame to F (I think it will have been revealed that the injuries were non accidental at this point) but I can’t understand her saying to F say we both went in at the same time but then S telling Taylor & Neesham that she was first in.

FS is another lying bleep. You can’t pull new stuff out of your arse while stood up in court.

What I am struggling to understand is why, if she told FS to say they entered the room at the same time, did she then say in her police interview with DC Taylor and DC Neesham that she was the first into the room and found star first, Was it a slip up? I know she’s slipped up a few times giving testimony but to forget her own lie only a few days after?
Weren’t those comments made before they were arrested and not actually in the interview?

Reactions: 5
Surely it’s not that unusual for people to crack under the pressure of court? And what she’s saying does match what Yvonne said.

Weren’t those comments made before they were arrested and not actually in the interview?
Before they were arrested yes but in a formal interview. It was the day of Stars death, still at the hospital, about 9pm.

I think the hours between them leaving the hospital and them both being arrested are pivotal.

No doubt immense pressure and scare tactics were placed on Frankie by SB and members of SBs family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Ah thanks. I had the vague recollection of her saying it but couldn’t be sure of when. That makes it even more bizarre then as she’s said it literally hours after telling FS to say something else?!

Reactions: 4
That was exhausting to read today, I don’t know how the jury must feel. 😥

It’s not looking great for FS, not sure how I feel about it all but do worry for her if KG continues throwing courtroom jargon at her. I do wish they had gone into what learning difficulties FS has, it is a big problem in that she may struggle with the line of questioning (hence Mr. Ali’s leading). As briefly touched on in a previous thread, it’s a fact that a significant percentage of convicted criminals have some form of learning difficulty/disability, or neurological disorders like ADHD and autism. There’s every likelihood they may have struggled on the stand due to failure to understand what was being asked.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Surely it’s not that unusual for people to crack under the pressure of court? And what she’s saying does match what Yvonne said.

Before they were arrested yes but in a formal interview. It was the day of Stars death, still at the hospital, about 9pm.
So before SB allegedly told Frankie to say they both went in the room at the same time?

So before SB allegedly told Frankie to say they both went in the room at the same time?
No, it seems the interview was after she said that F should say it was the same time.
The only account we have so far that was before SB got to F is F talking to Yvonne.

Reactions: 2
To my mind, K is the most pliable and more moral of the 2, so more likely to change her story if she’s been urged by relatives to tell the truth. I wonder therefore, if KG hasn’t been surprised by the change but anticipated it, ready to use for the defence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.