Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's an interview with David in the Daily mirror where
He points out Star's injuries in photos and says that she didn't get injured when living with them.
Smith blocked him. She didn't want to know.

Reactions: 2
Do you ever have anything bad to say about SB? You only seem to talk about FS, but maybe I’m mistaken?

“No hint of love” referred to a single video didn’t it? She accepts she was negligent and cruel at times. I don’t agree that’s the whole picture.
There was many instances of love for her today, playing on the bed, bringing FS to tears of the happy times!

Reactions: 8
There's an interview with David in the Daily mirror where
He points out Star's injuries in photos and says that she didn't get injured when living with them.
Smith blocked him. She didn't want to know.
I think it's more like sb blocked him on her behalf

Reactions: 13
Do you ever have anything bad to say about SB? You only seem to talk about FS, but maybe I’m mistaken?
People are reading the trial and interpreting their own way from the facts stated in court. Of course SB is bad. But don’t be so defensive. They are both bad. Yes one more so than the other. This thread is so fractious - you can’t have an opinion unless it lies with the majority and if it doesn’t then you’re uneducated. Talk about judgmental.

Reactions: 11

“No hint of love” referred to a single video didn’t it? She accepts she was negligent and cruel at times. I don’t agree that’s the whole picture.
It’s clear as day SB is guilty though so there’s not much to say about her. I’ve said they are both cunts.

Too many people on here think FS is a weak victim and are projecting their own past a little imo. FS left star in bed until mid day and was just as cruel and guilty. She’s clearly lied and invented new evidence today.

Reactions: 15
People are reading the trial and interpreting their own way from the facts stated in court. Of course SB is bad. But don’t be so defensive. They are both bad. Yes one more so than the other. This thread is so fractious - you can’t have an opinion unless it lies with the majority and if it doesn’t then you’re uneducated. Talk about judgmental.
I think the defensiveness comes from that particular poster being very antagonistic in previous posts.

Reactions: 8
Can we just let everyone have their opinion and ignore what we don’t agree with? It’s seriously annoying. Are we not all adults here?

Reactions: 20
ZA: A message now from May 16, sent to DavidFawcett - Anita's long-term partner - you said, "Just been told you'd picked Star up, don't touch my daughter no more. No offence but after what happened before I don't want you to go near her. If that happens in future I'll go to police after being advised to do so."

Did you write that message?

FS: No it was Savannah.

ZA: Later that night, a further message sent to David from your phone: "Sorry David, I do love you but I never thought you'd support trying to get my child taken away from me."

Did you write that?

FS: Yes

ZA: Two days later now, "I do love you David never forget that". Who sent that?

FS: Me

Doesnt that show a clearer picture than him being blocked (that I believe he said himself he thought was SB)

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sorry, I have read the transcripts, I promise but my memory is shocking - the Drs appointment that was made, did they take Star to it do we know?
Sadly she didn’t live long enough to go to the appointment t :( pretty sure I read that in the transcript

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s clear as day SB is guilty though so there’s not much to say about her. I’ve said they are both cunts.

Too many people on here think FS is a weak victim and are projecting their own past a little imo. FS left star in bed until mid day and was just as cruel and guilty. She’s clearly lied and invented new evidence today.
Thanks for replying.

Reading about KG online tonight just for some background it appears in a court case earlier this year she managed to get a suspect to admit murder without realising. If Frankie is lying I think this time tomorrow we will know.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
ZA: A message now from May 16, sent to DavidFawcett - Anita's long-term partner - you said, "Just been told you'd picked Star up, don't touch my daughter no more. No offence but after what happened before I don't want you to go near her. If that happens in future I'll go to police after being advised to do so."

Did you write that message?

FS: No it was Savannah.

ZA: Later that night, a further message sent to David from your phone: "Sorry David, I do love you but I never thought you'd support trying to get my child taken away from me."

Did you write that?

FS: Yes

ZA: Two days later now, "I do love you David never forget that". Who sent that?

FS: Me

Doesnt that show a clearer picture than him being blocked (that I believe he said himself he thought was SB)
My post was about abuse on Star's body - and just because FS said it was SB who was blocking doesn't mean I believe that.

Just back from the wild that is Justice for Star - freedom of speech. Woah!

A couple of threads are absolute madness, the one about Jordan and the money is unreal. Some one-woman Jordan fan club is priceless and not in a good way.

Anyway, to the point - a couple of threads showing on the whole belief of Frankie, that she came across factual and truthful, that the penny has dropped and she’s had time away from SB to take it all in, and these threads are surprisingly thoughtful.

Reactions: 5
Just back from the wild that is Justice for Star - freedom of speech. Woah!

A couple of threads are absolute madness, the one about Jordan and the money is unreal. Some one-woman Jordan fan club is priceless and not in a good way.

Anyway, to the point - a couple of threads showing on the whole belief of Frankie, that she came across factual and truthful, that the penny has dropped and she’s had time away from SB to take it all in, and these threads are surprisingly thoughtful.
Alot of her testimony was yes or no. She didn't say much. Hopefully tomorrow that'll change.

Reactions: 3
Alot of her testimony was yes or no. She didn't say much. Hopefully tomorrow that'll change.
KG won’t give her the security of closed questions. I imagine she will have been told to keep answers very short and to only reply if she’s absolutely certain but I can see tomorrow being a car crash.

this as just come in mind. The revelance of the milk, maybe there was no milk or any trace of there being any milk in the flat?

I think she’s lied about the holding her under water, because she’s trying to hide for how long she knew about the abuse. I do belive most of what she has said otherwise
I don’t think it was how long she knew but that she was involved? Somehow I think SB talked her into doing it with her when she was impaired & wanted to hold her under even longer. I think she realized it was a step too far. I also think SB wanted to get her on the recording saying she’d done that to implicate her for insurance.

I’m pretty sure they found the milk in the fridge. I think it was either ZA implying she wasn’t giving a full account of what happened because she didn’t mention putting it back in the fridge, or maybe to suggest she lacked a sense of urgency going to the living room by putting the milk back.
I think it’s the fact that it was almost gone & the cup was in the living room, showing she could not have been in the kitchen but was with the children instead.

There was one day where it was mentioned she left to go put sanitary stuff in kitchen bag and went back in bathroom and cleaned toilet and had a wee but don't know which day
SB commented FS was messing around in the kitchen in one of her statements - it could have been her disposing of the pad.

I can’t remember this and it would have stood out on here as many have queried it.. Surely it would have been mentioned today in bed evidence? The whole thing was supposed to have happened over the space of a few minutes and if she leaked and was in hospital in pjs it would be mentioned. They are going to pull her lies apart anyway tomorrow.
She may have grabbed clothes to put on when she headed to the bathroom or any other time since SB arrived. I personally think SB was intent on coming to make up and used bringing kids over as an “in”, but FS was resolved no way that was happening and her frustration hit the ceiling. She lost it & kicked Star viciously. She had never come up against this fierce a resistance & FS was ready to have Star looked at by a doctor. Things were not ok between them.

Hi first post but have been following this trial and reading this forum everyday .
Apologies if this has already been pointed out . Today when giving evidence FS stated that the kitchen door was always propped open with a chair .
However when one of the paramedics was giving evidence earlier in the trial and was shown pictures of the flat he stated that the chair wasn’t propping open the door when he arrived at the flat .
We know SB returned to the flat alone after everyone left , and took her own photos to show where Star was “found” . Was the chair used/moved in her assault on Star ?
I don’t this - good information!

Last edited:
  • Sad

I agree with you for what it's worth. I know we're in a minority but lots in here have been taken in by Mr Ali and and this narrative that FS was a victim and couldn't speak for herself. I agree she was domestically abused but that doesn't excuse her behaviour. People ignoring here how she just blatanly lied today on the stand. I don't think she killed Star but there is a lot more she is not telling and for that I cannot feel sorry for her. I know there's one or two on here that will jump down my throat at that but I think it's just down to a matter of opinion at this stage and that's where the thread can derail.

Anyway, what I'm confused about is that apparently Star was found lying between two couches... today FS said she found her cradled by SB on the couch? Also, why did they put her back in the place they "found her" (on the ground) before paramedics came? Setting the scene or something? Nothing adds up from that fateful day

Reactions: 15
I'm appalled at FS for the amount of times she just left Star with friends and family so she could go out drinking. It seems to me she was happy to leave that baby with anyone so she could have a night out getting drunk which seemed to be pretty much every weekend . I get the feeling she didn't care who was looking after her or what happened to that little girl as long as she could go out . I know she was young but she had a responsibility to Star to keep her safe . This is where SB took full advantage .

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.