Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve already heard from her for the prosecution, her name is Yvonne Spendley.
Can YS nor be called to act in FS defence? Sorry I don't know how it works. If she can't, would she have chosen to speak for the prosecution rather than FS defence?

Can witnesses refuse?

Reactions: 1
I made that post earlier on there and asked about the money and oh my god the backlash, I’ve had messages from middle aged women threatening to spit at me if they ever met me, people calling me vile for worrying about the “duck all amount of money” that I donated that was stolen and that I shouldn’t be allowed to have access to my own kid - because I asked for clarity on stolen charitable donations! 🤷‍♂️

Warned by SS about JH?

I’m not meaning to make light of it all but it really is like a story line from Hollyoaks or something isn’t it!?
people are absolutely bleeping nuts.

I saw someone on there hunting down someone who had put in an order for "merch" and then blocked her and she was complaining about how it had lost her £7/£8. I wanted to comment but couldn't be arsed to be jumped on.
I really don’t get why every time there’s a big tragic event someone has to start a fund raiser then you get all the morbid art work that ppl try to sell. If that was my baby and people kept making pic of all this heavenly stuff I think I’d lose the plot

Reactions: 10
I saw someone on there hunting down someone who had put in an order for "merch" and then blocked her and she was complaining about how it had lost her £7/£8. I wanted to comment but couldn't be arsed to be jumped on.

I know really! I saw that too.

Reactions: 2
People are suspecting him and jake are both in on it. And jordan owns Stars grave and still hasn't got her a headstone even though he had the money from gofundme last year to pay for it. Told someone he has paid for it but it's not ordered yet , then another person he told them he hasn't paid for one yet ! He should not own Stars grave it should be anita and David, he wasn't even there !!
This is a big problem. Only people with PR can have a say about what happens to their dead child, including what’s done with their body and funeral plans etc. usually you’d expect the parent to be the child’s voice and advocate but everything went wrong for poor Star 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
We’ve already heard from her for the prosecution, her name is Yvonne Spendley.
Thank you! I did read that 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m sorry. I don’t know how this works. Will FS have anybody to back up her story? It amazes me. I bet she though she was the bee knees dating the bouncer from the bar. Little did she know she was a one way path to self destruction.

Reactions: 3
I’m currently in university now whilst working a full time job with a nearly 2 year old and 4 months pregnant, no one can use that excuse he was just a terrible lazy excuse of a father to that poor baby
Absolutely! And now he’s milking it for all he can. Disgusting!

This is a big problem. Only people with PR can have a say about what happens to their dead child, including what’s done with their body and funeral plans etc. usually you’d expect the parent to be the child’s voice and advocate but everything went wrong for poor Star 😭
I was absolutely disgusted when I found out that poor baby has no headstone. She’s been gone over a year. He really is a disgrace!

• Sad
Absolutely! And now he’s milking it for all he can. Disgusting!

I was absolutely disgusted when I found out that poor baby has no headstone. She’s been gone over a year. He really is a disgrace!
They don’t usually lay a headstone until a year or so after the person has been buried in order to let the ground settle. I know this because it was the same when my cousin passed away. But I agree, he’s obviously taken the money for himself. It’s bleeping disgusting - no care for her in life and even less so in death it seems. I can’t get my head around it.

Reactions: 8
I
They don’t usually lay a headstone until a year or so after the person has been buried in order to let the ground settle. I know this because it was the same when my cousin passed away. But I agree, he’s obviously taken the money for himself. It’s bleeping disgusting - no care for her in life and even less so in death it seems. I can’t get my head around it.
on a pic I seen she’s got a marble bench with a plaque with her name on next to her grave.

This is always an excuse men get to give as well. If a woman just ran off somewhere two hours away less than half a year after her child was born, I’m sure she’d be criticised. Besides, there’s universities in Leeds and Bradford, plus the Open University.
Because sadly in this world, being a father is optional.

Reactions: 7
At least some people with decency in the family
So disgusting that people actually needed to be told not to flog tat for their own profit using a dead child they’ve never met, but I’m glad they’ve finally been told. Personally I’d have removed all of them from the group the second they tried that nonsense if I was related to Star. Even the avid photoshoppers are a bit creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So disgusting that people actually needed to be told not to flog tat for their own profit using a dead child they’ve never met, but I’m glad they’ve finally been told. Personally I’d have removed all of them from the group the second they tried that nonsense if I was related to Star. Even the avid photoshoppers are a bit creepy.
Passing it onto their children too, recording them singing for Star and drawing pictures of her 🥺

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm a photographer!pher and editor and those edits were just cringworthy

I’m sure there was a photo edit which was the baby with a sad face (as seen on lots of FS and SB pics) and they photoshopped a smile on her 😳 and then Angel wings etc Leave the poor little girl alone 😔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Didn’t stand a chance that little girl. With parents like that.
If she meant so bleeping little why not just leave her with her great grandparents to be loved and kept safe 😢

just when you thought it couldn’t get worse her own father cashes in on her death…. I actually feel sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m sure there was a photo edit which was the baby with a sad face (as seen on lots of FS and SB pics) and they photoshopped a smile on her 😳 and then Angel wings etc Leave the poor little girl alone 😔
I know right and I was public enemy number one for being “disrespectful” and asking where the charity money had really gone 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 8
He’s a scummy bleep. I hope all 3 of Stars supposed “parents” die screaming. The 3 people meant to love her the most all betrayed her and treated her like tit her entire short life.

Reactions: 12
Thank goodness they are trying to sort things out, personally I would close it but I guess the family may get some comfort from people seeing their posts. Amazes me that some people are trying stick up for Jordan still, piece of tit did naff all for her while she was alive and has apparently stolen money raised in her memory.

Reactions: 6
The photoshopped photos are creepy. Imagine coming on to Facebook and somex stranger as took a picture of a nice memory of your grandchild and put all that morbid heaven brackground on her 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.