Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Previous thread here:

TW: themes of domestic violence & violence towards and eventual murder of a child.

We’re all following the live updates for the trial for the murder of infant Star Hobson provided by the Telegraph & Argus, they set it as the main banner Image daily for anyone who would like to follow.

Trial will resume on Monday 22nd Nov at 10.30am.

Reactions: 3
People are suspecting him and jake are both in on it. And jordan owns Stars grave and still hasn't got her a headstone even though he had the money from gofundme last year to pay for it. Told someone he has paid for it but it's not ordered yet , then another person he told them he hasn't paid for one yet ! He should not own Stars grave it should be anita and David, he wasn't even there !!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
SB was insisting FS make her walk the majority of the time, and even said she wouldn’t hold her hand, I think. She learned all this foul treatment of Star from her, including the notion that Star was deliberately disrespecting her and misbehaving. And good lord, what child her age recalls what she did wrong an hour ago, or can even connect cause and effect? What child her age knows right from wrong? What child her age would comprehend why someone hurts them, when I cannot figure it out. FS was foolish, gullible and almost worshipful of SB by all accounts. FS leaves much to desired in the strength of character department, but I despise this heifer, SB. She is repugnant, revolting, and just plain evil. She wanted that child to suffer. Re-injuring old injuries! Rubbing squash in her eyes! Stripping her down to her nappie & sitting her in front of ac till she shivered! Bending fingers back and pinching her tender skin! Can only imagine the crying that went on. No neighbors to hear, no witnesses. Powerless little baby that didn’t have words to tell anyone. Acting out the pinches and nips and hair pulling the only way she could. SB caressing her, talking to her, then hitting her! Whatever she said to her, I know it was cruel. She spent her spare time conjuring new tortures she could impose that could be explained away & leave few marks. She relished reading about the pain & injury she was inflicting. She is an incredibly flawed human that used the trust of an innocent child and that is worthy of the most severe punishment. She also used the love of a rather simple young woman to satisfy her need for control and power. I do hope she gets life. FS should be sterilized and serve enough years to pound home some serious lessons she is apt to repeat otherwise.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20211120-001829_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211120-001807_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211120-001757_Facebook.jpg

SB was insisting FS make her walk the majority of the time, and even said she wouldn’t hold her hand, I think. She learned all this foul treatment of Star from her, including the notion that Star was deliberately disrespecting her and misbehaving. And good lord, what child her age recalls what she did wrong an hour ago, or can even connect cause and effect? What child her age knows right from wrong? What child her age would comprehend why someone hurts them, when I cannot figure it out. FS was foolish, gullible and almost worshipful of SB by all accounts. FS leaves much to desired in the strength of character department, but I despise this heifer, SB. She is repugnant, revolting, and just plain evil. She wanted that child to suffer. Re-injuring old injuries! Rubbing squash in her eyes! Stripping her down to her nappie & sitting her in front of ac till she shivered! Bending fingers back and pinching her tender skin! Can only imagine the crying that went on. No neighbors to hear, no witnesses. Powerless little baby that didn’t have words to tell anyone. Acting out the pinches and nips and hair pulling the only way she could. SB caressing her, talking to her, then hitting her! Whatever she said to her, I know it was cruel. She spent her spare time conjuring new tortures she could impose that could be explained away & leave few marks. She relished reading about the pain & injury she was inflicting. She is an incredibly flawed human that used the trust of an innocent child and that is worthy of the most severe punishment. She also used the love of a rather simple young woman to satisfy her need for control and power. I do hope she gets life. FS should be sterilized and serve enough years to pound home some serious lessons she is apt to repeat otherwise.
Yep savannah was the one wanting her to walk

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This case really touched me so I sought out a forum where people discuss it to just air my thoughts. I read the court transcripts but not memorised minute details. However, based on what I read so far;
Savannah
She is a compulsive liar and her moral compass is at 0 aside from being a sadistic child abuser. Most people would not seek out overnight care of a child that’s not theirs especially taking them to work!. It seems to me she went to great lengths to gain access to Star. On the one hand she is is possessive of Frankie and would put people in wheelchairs for even looking at Frankie. And yet she insisted on Frankie going out. Makes no sense and my thinking was she was doing it to have Star to abuse her. One of the witnesses testified that every time the kids were having an altercation over toys Savannah blamed Star and sent her to the wall. Pretty sure the other kids, related to Savannah, didn’t get sent to the wall. Kids get accidental bruises on their legs but bruises on the face from accidents are very unusual in addition to all the internal injuries the poor girl suffered.
Frankie
I dislike her less because she is a product of her upbringing. From what I’ve read, she comes from a very dysfunctional family. Overcrowded household at her mother’s with a number of children without any boundaries. I am shocked her mother went out with Frankie getting drunk while both had young children to care for. In any case, what decent mother gets drunk with her 18 yo daughter and apparently was involved with Star’s father after he split up with Frankie? It’s just shocking how dysfunctional that family is. Frankie was never taught morals, responsibilities and decency it seems. she has not had stability in her life and didn’t give it to her daughter. She was young, immature and absolutely not ready to raise a child. She didn’t have a strong bond with Star although the little girl was adorable otherwise she would not have gone out enjoying herself knowing her baby is sleeping in a dirty car on a very hot night and having suspicions that Star was being physically abused at the very least? It’s really is shocking how unfeeling she was towards Star.
I do think though that had she never met Brockhill that baby would still be alive. It’s some kind of psychological impact when two people bring the worst in each other which is what happened here. There are many notorious couples who killed by egging each other including mothers allowing the murder of their children.
this case also is almost identical to the case of Kaylee Priest. Those two got 14 and 15 years I think because they couldn’t establish which one killed the child so were cleared of murder and convicted of manslaughter. I really hope SB is convicted of murder otherwise she will be out in about 8 years and that will not be justice for Star.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They must be deleting all these posts about the money? Convenient that Jordan and his new girlfriend have been made an admin.

From what I’ve read about the money and seeing his Facebook profile, JH is an absolute imbecile. The irony that he is studying Criminology. Of course he’s nowhere near as bad as the two monsters but his behaviour now is crass and vulgar imo.

Reactions: 17
From what I’ve read about the money and seeing his Facebook profile, JH is an absolute imbecile. The irony that he is studying Criminology. Of course he’s nowhere near as bad as the two monsters but his behaviour now is crass and vulgar imo.
with any luck the police will get involved with the theft of the money and then his uni will kick him out!

Reactions: 11
Studies criminology? Violence towards an ex and now stealing charitable money? Has he not covered theft, fraud and assault yet? 🤯 What a deadbeat “Dad” he was as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With him it’s all about me me me. He clearly wasn’t involved with Star but since she’s passed he’s the doting dad all over social media and now stealing money that’s been raised in her memory. He is a absolute scumbag and should be ashamed of himself

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Studies criminology? Violence towards an ex and now stealing charitable money? Has he not covered theft, fraud and assault yet? 🤯 What a deadbeat “Dad” he was as well.
You couldn’t make this tit up, could you?

Poor Star, she didn’t stand a chance with those two as parents and an evil bastard like SB in her life. That poor baby. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Messaged Sammi Hodgson myself for clarity and yep, the little tw@t has stolen money.
DD56B186-5E42-4BF4-AAF3-329B53BCB7C6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m kind of sorry in a way that I heard about this case because it makes me so sad. I feel as though I can’t look away though. The pain that Star went through will be unimaginable 😭 I am praying so much for her to get the justice that she deserves.

On the point of the stuff about the money, it’s just horrible.

It’s bad enough that he stole the money but to then also create fake documents to deceive people even more - absolutely despicable!!

The other ‘father’ that I mentioned on one of the other threads was equally as shady.

The problem is that people assume that because the father wasn’t the murderer they think he looks good in comparison. I don’t know why people don’t try to think more sensibly.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m kind of sorry in a way that I heard about this case because it makes me so sad. I feel as though I can’t look away though. The pain that Star went through will be unimaginable 😭 I am praying so much for her to get the justice that she deserves.

On the point of the stuff about the money, it’s just horrible.
It’s completely disrespectful to his daughter.

What a mess that Facebook group is. Some people on there saying who gives a tit about the money and where it’s gone. It should never have got to this point.

Reactions: 9
Imagine everyone caught you lying about giving thousands to charity and profiting from your child’s death, all whilst her murder trial was going on. Would you really want to post this?
It’s no wonder FS was warned by social services when she was pregnant. Poor Star had no chance with those parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.