Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it possible a baby had so many bad people around her? It breaks my heart

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There's so many people jumping on the money post saying how disrespectful it is to bring it up, and moaning about its just a fiver. I'm sorry but I would be livid if I had donated and the money disappeared. The people have every right to ask where the money went

Imagine stealing your sadly passed little babys money raised off the back of her being brutally murdered, then despite not having the time for your daughter in life, you find the time to fake documents to say you've donated to a children's charity and then when tit hits the fan you leave it to the people who actually did love her to clean up the mess - in the middle of the trial for her murder. What an absolute low life.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What a mess that Facebook group is. Some people on there saying who gives a tit about the money and where it’s gone. It should never have got to this point.
I made that post earlier on there and asked about the money and oh my god the backlash, I’ve had messages from middle aged women threatening to spit at me if they ever met me, people calling me vile for worrying about the “duck all amount of money” that I donated that was stolen and that I shouldn’t be allowed to have access to my own kid - because I asked for clarity on stolen charitable donations! 🤷‍♂️

It’s no wonder FS was warned by social services when she was pregnant. Poor Star had no chance with those parents.
Warned by SS about JH?

Imagine stealing your sadly passed little babys money raised off the back of her being brutally murdered, then despite not having the time for your daughter in life, you find the time to fake documents to say you've donated to a children's charity and then when tit hits the fan you leave it to the people who actually did love her to clean up the mess - in the middle of the trial for her murder. What an absolute low life.
I’m not meaning to make light of it all but it really is like a story line from Hollyoaks or something isn’t it!?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't know about every gofund me but on the azaylia cain one, people were able to request their money back. Maybe someone could look into that and post it on the justice for star group. Since daddy kins is splashing it all

Reactions: 4
I’ve been following this trial since the start and I am absolutely appalled. This week, reading what SB has being spouting and the smart mouth of Mr Ali has been a mind blowing. Forgive me for asking, but what does next week entail?

I’ve been following this trial since the start and I am absolutely appalled. This week, reading what SB has being spouting and the smart mouth of Mr Ali has been a mind blowing. Forgive me for asking, but what does next week entail?
It is SB’s defence witnesses so basically people backing up her version of all the events but the they’ll be cross examined by prosecution and FS’ barrister. Then it will be FS on the stand.

Reactions: 4
I made that post earlier on there and asked about the money and oh my god the backlash, I’ve had messages from middle aged women threatening to spit at me if they ever met me, people calling me vile for worrying about the “duck all amount of money” that I donated that was stolen and that I shouldn’t be allowed to have access to my own kid - because I asked for clarity on stolen charitable donations! 🤷‍♂️

Warned by SS about JH?

I’m not meaning to make light of it all but it really is like a story line from Hollyoaks or something isn’t it!?
I just think if this was my family. I would close the group down and make it quite clear that I would deal with the situation privately from now on.
The whole group is odd, people finding random star shaped objects, people making terrible art and objects to sell for profit and people trying to outdo each other. I don’t think it is helpful for the family and in the long run the grief tourists will find the next child to move on too.

How is it possible a baby had so many bad people around her? It breaks my heart
It was absolutely getting on my nerves when that bloody idiot Jake was sticking up for him saying he didn’t see Star because he was bettering his future for her at university. Yes, whatever. So if we all went to university to better our lives we’d just leave the kids to fend for themselves do we. Truth is he didn’t care about her then and he doesn’t care about her now. He’s an absolute scum bag

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A wise man once said, “I’ll tell you now and I’ll tell you briefly, I don’t ever want to go to Keighley.” You only have to look at the people involved with Star and that Facebook page to see why.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just think if this was my family. I would close the group down and make it quite clear that I would deal with the situation privately from now on.
The whole group is odd, people finding random star shaped objects, people making terrible art and objects to sell for profit and people trying to outdo each other. I don’t think it is helpful for the family and in the long run the grief tourists will find the next child to move on too.
I saw someone on there hunting down someone who had put in an order for "merch" and then blocked her and she was complaining about how it had lost her £7/£8. I wanted to comment but couldn't be arsed to be jumped on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was absolutely getting on my nerves when that bloody idiot Jake was sticking up for him saying he didn’t see Star because he was bettering his future for her at university. Yes, whatever. So if we all went to university to better our lives we’d just leave the kids to fend for themselves do we. Truth is he didn’t care about her then and he doesn’t care about her now. He’s an absolute scum bag
This is always an excuse men get to give as well. If a woman just ran off somewhere two hours away less than half a year after her child was born, I’m sure she’d be criticised. Besides, there’s universities in Leeds and Bradford, plus the Open University.

Reactions: 10
Me too. If, heaven forbid, something ever happened to a member of my family I would not allow a public page to be opened on FB to discuss it and for complete strangers to put posts on saying things like, “I’ve never met you but I love you so so much.”

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Me too. If, heaven forbid, something ever happened to a member of my family I would not allow a public page to be opened on FB to discuss it and for complete strangers to put posts on saying things like, “I’ve never met you but I love you so so much.”
Yes, I feel it is very disrespectful when people post things like that, I would hate it. Maybe in the beginning it brought some comfort to the family but at this point it seems to have become a circus.
I would absolutely close it down and ask for any donations people wish to make to go direct to x charity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m currently in university now whilst working a full time job with a nearly 2 year old and 4 months pregnant, no one can use that excuse he was just a terrible lazy excuse of a father to that poor baby

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It is SB’s defence witnesses so basically people backing up her version of all the events but the they’ll be cross examined by prosecution and FS’ barrister. Then it will be FS on the stand.
Thank you so much. After reading all the goings on here, I really have led a sheltered life. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. Will FS mum stand in court? I’m surprised we haven’t heard from her yet.

Thank you so much. After reading all the goings on here, I really have led a sheltered life. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. Will FS mum stand in court? I’m surprised we haven’t heard from her yet.
She was a witness earlier in the case.

Reactions: 2
We’ve already heard from her for the prosecution, her name is Yvonne Spendley.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.