Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping that SB gets life with a minimum of 30+ years; we know to expect the life sentence, but anything less than 30 years, to me, won’t feel like justice.

At this stage I have no expectation for FS’ sentence; too many mitigating factors to weigh up.

Reactions: 24
I’ve said it before but Jesus Christ if I was stood in the dock, accused of murder of a baby, I just don’t think I could find anything funny? Does she understand how this makes her look?
But then again, she is a sick duck so she probably doesn’t care.

Reactions: 25
I’m hoping that SB gets life with a minimum of 30+ years; we know to expect the life sentence, but anything less than 30 years, to me, won’t feel like justice.

At this stage I have no expectation for FS’ sentence; too many mitigating factors to weigh up.
I think if I was the judge, I would want to give SB the max possible sentence for the lack of remorse alone. What kind of person gets found guilty of murder and then sits there laughing?!

Reactions: 16
omg I cannot believe she just did that. The judge will rip into her during sentencing. Laughing the day she goes down for baby murder. Psycho is right, wtf

Reactions: 22
It’s all a show to her, isn’t it? Still trying to make us believe she has the upper hand, that she has control, by laughing at ridiculous things. Trying to make out that she’s still a hard witch and that none of this has gotten to her.

Reactions: 23
Wow - starting point of 9 years for Frankie. She won't be leaving a free woman today then!

Edit - Oh hang on I may have misunderstood!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel like they’re getting a real education on how the judicial process works when it comes to deciding sentences?
It’s definitely an eye opener for me.

Reactions: 23
I think Frankie’s going to get a long sentence, the way this is worded so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looking sullen yesterday and laughing today. She’s behaving like a teenager who’s been told off at school. All she demonstrates is how immature and disgusting she really is. Not that we didn’t already know that already.

Reactions: 15
Looking sullen yesterday and laughing today. She’s behaving like a teenager who’s been told off at school. All she demonstrates is how immature and disgusting she really is. Not that we didn’t already know that already.
Surely psychopathic at this point.

Reactions: 13
"One person was struggling to do so - Brockhill found this hilarious in the dock, laughing heartily."

And this ladies and gentlemen explains Savannah Brockhill to a T
Found guilty of murdering an innocent baby, sitting awaiting to be sentenced and laughing out loud.

Horrible, evil, waste of oxygen.

I hope you are moved prisons and get some comeuppance. Thinking you are all cosy in styal with your girlfriend. Evil monster.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.