Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad it’s our Dave who’s doing all the news stories on star, he knows the case, and I’m sure after sitting through it all he feels like he knows her more than other reporters. for me he’s shown star a lot of respect throughout it all

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry to keep posting stuff from them horrible facebook groups but god the utter disrespect to think that everyone in DV relationships suffer the same. Think people need to realise Frankie was still a victim to SB, the whole group is full of narrow minded people, I hope stuff like this doesn’t upset people currently in that situation who are to afraid to leave
They are keyboard warriors they need to realise that not all DV relationships are the same. Me and my sister were talking about Star and the keyboard warriors were out in full force last night blaming her family. They were saying if it was my grandchild I would have taken her or I would have kicked the door down. I do not get these types of people 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Update: fortunately I was mistaken - just checked again with my mum and she said they actually only showed her pulling in (the footage everyone knows about) and talked about SB hitting her there, but didn’t show it.
oh I’m sure there’s so many MISTAKEN people right now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
wonder if she'll show up today, SB
I wouldn’t be surprised if she tries to pull an Emma Tustin and refuses to go to the docks for sentencing.

On the other hand she might relish the opportunity to once again act the fool like she has done throughout the trial. She may scrub up well for court (although the pink shirt is a questionable fashion choice) but her actions have been so disrespectful. It’s like she’s not been taking it seriously at all. Vile woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Channel 4 news said the other day it wouldn't be released as it was too distressing. I can't see it being out in the public eye as it shows an assault on a minor. Arthur's cctv was different in the sense that he was alone in the video and not physically being assaulted by an adult.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Part of me wants to see the footage that was shown in court when Star was babbling and FS was babbling back and when she was asked on the stand what they were doing she said “we were just playing” ☹
I know she’s been found guilty but it would be nice to see that Star had some nice times with her mum too. We’ve been told all about the horrific cruel things that happened, it would just be nice to see that there was times FS actually gave her some loving attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And I do Hope Frankie will get prison time because I think she deserves it and that’s my opinion

And I do Hope Frankie will get prison time because I think she deserves it and that’s my opinion
But I also do think she could do with some kind of supportive counselling etc because clearly she is missing something

Reactions: 9
There's a condolences page on the T and A for anyone who wishes to do so.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ll be honest I have only recently started following these threads so don’t know anything about Star’s father. I have gone back to thread one and have tried to read as much as I can. However if you google him the portrayal is very different.

Reactions: 4
Glad that security is heightened today. Who knows what could happen with SB and/or family

Reactions: 9
Wonder if they are expecting some kick off from Manvanna and the Rockhill family.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.