Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jury will have had all weekend to think about everything. So i think tomorrrow people will come in with more questions

Reactions: 8
I’ve come across someone who did this weird stuff to me when my mum passed away. It was years later and a colleague at work, she was new and I was training her up, she asked me something which made me have to tell her my mum had passed. The girl burst into tears and ran away, I found it odd but I went to see if she was ok and I found her watching herself cry in the toilet. I asked if she was ok and she just kept saying “I can’t believe your mum has passed I couldn’t cope if my mum passed I’m so heartbroken I’m going to hug my mum so tight tonight”. I found it strange but whatever. Then the next day she came in and was saying she had lit a candle for my mum. Then the day after she came in with a white feather saying it landed in front of her on the way to work and she thinks it’s a sign from my mum. It was really uncomfortable but I felt bad saying anything because I thought maybe she thinks she’s being nice?
Anyway, I finally had to tell her to stop because after a week or so of her being weird a colleague told me on a day that I’d been off she was showing everyone a pic of my mum that she’d found on my Facebook (we weren’t even Facebook friends) and saying “look this is my friend’s mum that died” 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I seen someone say that they felt so connected to Star because their baby was born on her birthday this year, literally acting like she’d come back reincarnated saying they had so many similarities. Like honestly some of it just blows my mind think these people need to search for professional help
Urgh! I wonder if they feel that their baby is also connect to SB’s mother too!
People are deluded!

Reactions: 3
I’ve come across someone who did this weird stuff to me when my mum passed away. It was years later and a colleague at work, she was new and I was training her up, she asked me something which made me have to tell her my mum had passed. The girl burst into tears and ran away, I found it odd but I went to see if she was ok and I found her watching herself cry in the toilet. I asked if she was ok and she just kept saying “I can’t believe your mum has passed I couldn’t cope if my mum passed I’m so heartbroken I’m going to hug my mum so tight tonight”. I found it strange but whatever. Then the next day she came in and was saying she had lit a candle for my mum. Then the day after she came in with a white feather saying it landed in front of her on the way to work and she thinks it’s a sign from my mum. It was really uncomfortable but I felt bad saying anything because I thought maybe she thinks she’s being nice?
Anyway, I finally had to tell her to stop because after a week or so of her being weird a colleague told me on a day that I’d been off she was showing everyone a pic of my mum that she’d found on my Facebook (we weren’t even Facebook friends) and saying “look this is my friend’s mum that died” 🥴
How insensitive of her to put that on you? As if you wanted to hear all this?!

Reactions: 10
I keep seeing people post on the Arthur trial page on fb that they want to know ‘where he was dragging his duvet’ and asking to see and hear the recordings again.
Like why do you need to see that again ??

I’m worry the same thing will happen with Star if any footage comes out, people seem to find it ‘entertaining’ to keep watching ☹

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I keep seeing people post on the Arthur trial page on fb that they want to know ‘where he was dragging his duvet’ and asking to see and hear the recordings again.
Like why do you need to see that again ??

I’m worry the same thing will happen with Star if any footage comes out, people seem to find it ‘entertaining’ to keep watching ☹
Oh god - I’m sure it was often explained that he was trying to put his bedding away. The worst thing is that in child abuse cases, so many aspects seem to be the same in all of them like children being made to sleep on floors when there are beds in the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How insensitive of her to put that on you? As if you wanted to hear all this?!
Yeah it was really weird. I don’t struggle to talk about my mum and I try not to make people feel uncomfortable when it has to be mentioned (because she passed when I was 17 I always had people who would assume I lived with her or that she was still alive, so correcting them could be awkward for them). But when she kept saying “I’m going to hug my mum so tight I can’t wait to see my mum omg I couldn’t cope” it was like ermmmm are you trying to upset me or something because this is weird 😅

• Heart
Had a lot of catching up to do on here this morning and dear me someone people just take things way to far. Yes say your condolences to star and Arthur..I've done that myself..however its left there. My daughter was pulling my Christmas tree last night and my star came off. If I'd have said or thought " omg it's a sign from baby star" I'd question my sanity! Ths star came off the tree and still would have if I didn't even know about little star. I bet that happens a lot with the weirdo's.
I can only imagine the shrines some people have if they can go as far as editing photos etc the thought of that is just way to uncomfortable x

I see a cloud, nothing else. Just a cloud. People on that group are bleeping freaks who need to be analysed because the way they’re behaving is beyond insanity.

Weirdos I stg 🤦🏻‍♀️
plus the one who’s got their daughter to wear star earrings in memory of star

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Star being her name has give these weirdos a field day, of course they’d still be doing weird things (as they’re doing with Arthur without the plays on his name) but wow they can incorporate a star into any and everything and say it’s a sign. Acting like the star on top of their tree was in memory of Star like they wouldn’t have had a star on top either way, or star shaped candle holders that they’ve probably had for years….it’s never ending

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw most of them were putting pics of Star as their profile pics. Totally inappropriate as far as I am concerned. But then I saw Alicia come along and she gave them the seal of approval so I feel less strongly about all of this. Clearly the family doesn’t mind and if this brings them comfort so be it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If the family don’t mind, that’s fair enough. Personally I find it distasteful and would hate it if it were my family member - it’s just such a weird mentality that some folk have.

Reactions: 14
I saw most of them were putting pics of Star as their profile pics. Totally inappropriate as far as I am concerned. But then I saw Alicia come along and she gave them the seal of approval so I feel less strongly about all of this. Clearly the family doesn’t mind and if this brings them comfort so be it.
People on facebook have been doing that with Arthur putting his pic as their profile pic it’s very inappropriate I could never imagine doing that I would be questioning my sanity. Me and my sister were talking about it we both agreed it was inappropriate and not fair on the family. They are freaks and they just knock me sick :sick:

Reactions: 4
I remember following Alfies story from Liverpool when he was poorly in hospital, and after his death people was doing the same, finding clouds and saying it was him, editing pictures of him with wings and I remember a family member posting saying Alfie’s mum has asked everyone to stop doing it as it made her feel uncomfortable.

• Sad
I never followed Alfie or Azaylia’s story, but I know they were both poorly and their parents/families were wanting to make their stories public and raise awareness etc so while the stuff people were doing was weird it was a bit different as those babies were alive and poorly, people followed their journey up until they passed (still weird, but different circumstances).
In Star and Arthur’s case, they were both murdered in horrific circumstances. We came across them after they died and more than likely from a newspaper article. It wasn’t the case of the families asking for support/donations/awareness. I know everyone is bound to have a nosy but people really have took it upon themselves to seek their families out and somehow make it about themselves.

• Heart
Although we all seem to be in agreement that it’s distasteful and just turns the whole affair into a ‘circus’ I think we need to be mindful not to criticise the family for approving this behaviour. I am sure they could easily post something to let people know what is and what is not acceptable to them. From what I’ve seen of Star’s family posts they, at most don’t mind and at least, approve this behaviour.

Just accidentally stumbled upon this: unfortunately a woman is missing in West Yorkshire and the police posted about it on Facebook. Someone left this balanced, rational comment, then BAM in comes a Star profile picture person with something tacky and presumptuous to say.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Although we all seem to be in agreement that it’s distasteful and just turns the whole affair into a ‘circus’ I think we need to be mindful not to criticise the family for approving this behaviour. I am sure they could easily post something to let people know what is and what is not acceptable to them. From what I’ve seen of their posts they, at most don’t mind and at least, approve this behaviour.
I think everyone is different some find comfort from it.. I would to a certain degree but editing photos of my child to make it look like they knew them along with other insane stuff crossing an effing line...I'd be all up for the condolences and letting off balloons.. but as for other things no it's not right but that's based on myself everybody deals with grief differently some find comfort some find uncomfort but there's still barriers u just don't cross x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.