Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elikayute

Chatty Member
Do they just go back to the holding cells now and wait to see if the jury come back today. Do you think it will also be a 4:30pm finish and then back to it tomorrow at 10:30am if they haven't decided anything today.
Yes I think so

Reactions: 1

rosesviolets

I found it very interesting in the summing up, I can't remember who said it but they mentioned a boxing match and how bruising doesn't show right away (I know they use gloves so it's slightly different) but the bruising will only show the next day or day after. Might explain why FS had no idea why her baby was suddenly all bruised out of nowhere
I thought the medical experts in this case said that it depends on various factors and some bruising shows pretty much straight away and some take up to 24h to develop.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Hearing so much of this kind of thing lately. It’s just horrific. 😢

New thread:

Cocoloco818

I wonder if possibly SB had intentions that Star would be removed by SS, so she could have Frankie to herself?
I thought this, the recorded call and sending pictures of bruises she caused I think she was setting FS up so Star could be taken away, but then she got carried away and knew if SS was to get involved and take Star she could be implicated too

lastdis

VIP Member
I think the reason she attacked star when she argued with frankie or they split up is because SB was pissed that frankie was always choosing Star over her and it made SB furious and jealous. e.g the "I just want Star" and other texts Frankie sent when SB was refusing to bring her back etc. She thought if she got rid of star frankies attention will be 100% focused on her , all to herself .

I think she could have brought the kids with her so that she could go home and get rid of her phone after possibly so she could stage the scene and if anyone questioned what she was doing taking so long to get to the hospital she can say she had to drop the kids off. She didn't have her phone at the hospital when police asked for it . Becky endacott had to bring SBs phone to her sisters house where they were staying when police came round to see them again a few days later I think it was. She attacked star, went to drop off the kids at beckys and left her phone there, knowing police would probably ask for it. So her phone call whilst she was the car driving was most likely before she dropped the phone and kids off at beckys

Im sure it was mentioned that those 11 minutes taken to call an ambulance SB could have been telling FS what to say to everyone and what the story needs to be, so how does the call to her mum mean she must have been telling the truth, if that call was after ? Those 11 minutes, and the time they were in the hospital room together , that's two instances
If she had planned this. She took the kids to blame them. Remember she said something about kids jumped on her

oscar1066

I’m hoping that one day the truth will come out what happened to Star the day she passed if anything these two evil cold killers should give the baby some respect, especially to Stars family who did love &care for her
Both are guilty of murder , both played a part in the crime, she knew the bitch was hurting her child just as much as she was, holding her head underwater, filming her crying ,not allowing her to sleep.
Let’s hope it’s a long time in prison

Just nipped on to the trusting evil & justice for star group don’t know why I do it to myself?! 🤯🙈
I only lasted an hour on that group. I couldn’t deal with how they are sensationalising children’s horrific deaths, and laughing and joking about it 😵💫

Is MaryKate still bumping her gums there?

Cocoloco818

Did she enter the hospital with the coffee or did she get it while she was there? If she got it while she was there then maybe they were there a few hours and they needed to wait around for doctors and nurses to come talk to them and other family to arrive etc.
I’m not sure, I guess she could’ve got it while she was there but the way it was described I assumed she came in with it.

Smallie21

I have been following this case online and trying to catch up with these threads! I think I am a few days behind on the case but can anyone tell me is anyone from social services was interviewed? I would have imagined they would have had to come up during the prosecutors case but they weren’t there!
and if not, why the hell not?!?

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
Random things keep coming back to me and I’ve just remembered how SB explained some of the searches she made while she was in the car with Star sept 12/13. She was saying Star was throwing herself around, nipping and biting herself, growling etc and in the midst of that just after doing “The Claw” SB thought “ok now’s the time to ask google what’s wrong with my own abdomen”. I think they did a good job cross examining her but I do feel like there were so many other things they could have used and destroyed her so much more
Yeah that never made sense to me either. Unless they did cover it a bit more and Dave didn't report in it. Hard to say

Cocoloco818

Especially as she did not have her phone with her so did not know how Star was (might be mistaken on that though, correct me if so) to not know what is happening and to then go grab a coffee.....if she didn't have phone though how did she know she was heading to the wrong hospital or have I just completely got all that wrong :unsure:
I don’t think they asked her for her phone at that point, I think she spoke to Frankie when she was on her way there