Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, not my type at all, but I can see that he has a gorgeous face.

(Edted to add, omg you were taking about Jason right?! 😆)

This one never gets old.

Probably the two of them if men can label a woman a bimbo I think we can label them back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lol yes! Like Joey from Friends!
“How you doin “ 😂

Sinead is such a troubled soul I hope she will eventually find her peace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
“How you doin “ 😂

Sinead is such a troubled soul I hope she will eventually find her peace.
Aww yeah, I’ve been thinking a lot about Sinead this week, there’s a new documentary out about her. She’s such a unique, talented and brave person ❤

An all-time fave.

• Heart
Aww yeah, I’ve been thinking a lot about Sinead this week, there’s a new documentary out about her. She’s such a unique, talented and brave person ❤

An all-time fave.

So much pain over her son , she’s done well to come back from that with so much going on in her personal life… what a voice though

• Heart
Reactions: 3

@Sideboard Bob hope you're ok lovely miss chatting to you xx
Thank you so much lovely Maid, you are so sweet ❤ I miss it too. off topic I got scared off the depression thread after that weird time when a poster was a bit judgemental

Anyway, I’m doing ok thank you, I really hope you are too xx

Also, that clip is fantastic, I forgot what a great voice he had

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you so much lovely Maid, you are so sweet ❤ I miss it too. off topic I got scared off the depression thread after that weird time when a poster was a bit judgemental

Anyway, I’m doing ok thank you, I really hope you are too xx

Also, that clip is fantastic, I forgot what a great voice he had
Felt the same about that thread, but it shouldn't stop us posting there, you guys on there have helped me alot xxx

• Heart
Felt the same about that thread, but it shouldn't stop us posting there, you guys on there have helped me alot xxx
You’re so right love. And likewise. It’s such a helpful, supportive thread. I will try and post there again soon. I’m SO glad it’s helped you too xxx

To keep it on topic, early 2000s pop ❤ 💃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So much pain over her son , she’s done well to come back from that with so much going on in her personal life… what a voice though
God love her. She really is a troubled soul. Hope she finds the strength she needs and leads a long and happy life.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I found a new Emo band this week:

(maybe not, strictly speaking NSFW, but the lyrics are a bit grim):

• Heart
Damian Rice has some quite dark songs, although I'm not sure this is that dark. It's ... interesting though.

• Heart
Kylie tap, tapping her way through Better the Devil You Know

• Heart
Reactions: 3