Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was lucky enough to see this beautiful soul last weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s not Saturday but I don’t care. I keep singing this every time I look up at the moon recently and it’s stuck in my head. I’ve had the lurgy so probably delirious, my symptoms have definitely included Tourette’s. No idea why she’s singing into a fridge door handle but I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s not Saturday but I don’t care. I keep singing this every time I look up at the moon recently and it’s stuck in my head. I’ve had the lurgy so probably delirious, my symptoms have definitely included Tourette’s. No idea why she’s singing into a fridge door handle but I love it.

Hope you get better soon @Al Fresco 💐🌺🌼

I heard this today, love Dido s voice:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Feel better soon Al Fresco, glad you’re on the mend. That video is unreal!

@Sofie I loved Dido’s first album.

And just remembered how lovely this Badly Drawn Boy song is.

• Heart
Feel better soon Al Fresco, glad you’re on the mend. That video is unreal!

@Sofie I loved Dido’s first album.

And just remembered how lovely this Badly Drawn Boy song is.

This song @Sideboard Bob felt like it was from a film I ve seen (couldn t remember which one) so did a search and found this song from About A Boy by ... Badly Drawn Boy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It s turning into a Badly Drawn Boy evening (who I never knew existed) - thanks guys, love finding great music to listen to. 🤗
Yaaay! It’s a pleasure! You can’t beat finding new music to dive into, enjoy!
I really like this one, the way it builds up.

• Heart
It s turning into a Badly Drawn Boy evening (who I never knew existed) - thanks guys, love finding great music to listen to. 🤗
I’m sure you’ll love the album, its poignant and feels like a comfort.

• Heart
Adding another song in because I might be out on Saturday.

Rest In Peace Joyce Sims.
A beautiful lady with a beautiful voice, and a talented songwriter. This is one of my all-time favourites. Such a dreamy, romantic song ❤ And a classic smoochy one for discos.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Adding another song in because I might be out on Saturday.

Rest In Peace Joyce Sims.
A beautiful lady with a beautiful voice, and a talented songwriter. This is one of my all-time favourites. Such a dreamy, romantic song ❤ And a classic smoochy one for discos.

How sad, I hadn’t heard the news. Love this song.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This song @Sideboard Bob felt like it was from a film I ve seen (couldn t remember which one) so did a search and found this song from About A Boy by ... Badly Drawn Boy!!

I'm not a massive fan of Badly Drawn Boy, but that song, along with this, are pretty amazing:

• Heart
Hello, just adding this ear worm because I saw them live last week. And it's ridiculous that this album is almost 20 years old. Impossible as it came out when I was 17 merely a few years ago.

Also rare sighting of Paul Smith sans hat.

• Heart
Slightly strange video, and a slightly enigmatically named band, but the song is cool:

• Heart