Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He‘s had so many great songs! Did you know about the Style Council’s house music album that was never released? So different from anything else he’s ever done.

I didn’t! But I love his voice and his attitude , he still comes across as grounded I like that in a singer.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn’t! But I love his voice and his attitude , he still comes across as grounded I like that in a singer.
Yes! I always think of him as a bit grumpy, but not in a bad way, he’s just completely himself!

• Haha
Yes! I always think of him as a bit grumpy, but not in a bad way, he’s just completely himself!

I used to think the same unit I saw him interviewed recently, I think he’s just quiet ! the interviewer asked him what his kids thought of his music, did they have a favourite song, he said there’s no way I’d ask my kids that they tell me to catch myself on 😂

• Haha
I used to think the same unit I saw him interviewed recently, I think he’s just quiet ! the interviewer asked him what his kids thought of his music, did they have a favourite song, he said there’s no way I’d ask my kids that they tell me to catch myself on 😂
Aww that’s good to know! And it sounds like his kids are just as funny as he is!
I remember when The Changingman and Stanley Road came out, and all the music press were saying he was like the grandfather of indie/mod music... he was only 37! 🤣

• Haha
Aww that’s good to know! And it sounds like his kids are just as funny as he is!
I remember when The Changingman and Stanley Road came out, and all the music press were saying he was like the grandfather of indie/mod music... he was only 37! 🤣
He’s got a shed load of kids he’d need to be grounded to put up with their attitude 😂

• Heart
Long Hot Summer is soooo dreamy 😍

Here’s some more Manchester music, and @monga as I’m sure you know the Gallaghers have an Irish mum!

Who else could sing “lasagne“ and make it sound cool!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Long Hot Summer is soooo dreamy 😍

Here’s some more Manchester music, and @monga as I’m sure you know the Gallaghers have an Irish mum!

Who else could sing “lasagne“ and make it sound cool!?

I love the Mancs they’re so much like us Irish as are the Liverpudlians, don’t take themselves too seriously, the Scottish are another familiar race to us , so similar in all respects 😂

• Heart
I love the Mancs they’re so much like us Irish as are the Liverpudlians, don’t take themselves too seriously, the Scottish are another familiar race to us , so similar in all respects 😂
Yes! being Scottish I totally agree 🤣 There really is an affinity. Not taking youself seriously, and also the humour, and a love of singing (these are all stereotypes but you know what I mean!).

this song is so much fun live.

Reactions: 1
Gorgeous Bruce 😍

Reminds me the album this was from is called Gorgeous George.

Used to run to the dancefloor when this came on!

• Heart
Gorgeous Bruce 😍

Reminds me the album this was from is called Gorgeous George.

Used to run to the dancefloor when this came on!

I love his music but he doesn’t do it for me 😅 I’m really shallow I like pretty boys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1