Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s so sad, I donā€™t know what to say. Hope youā€™re ok. Beautiful song x
Iā€™m sure itā€™ll echo in the town for years, 7 dead and still many unaccounted for ,including children, awful tragedy šŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh that's awful x
Yes theyā€™re still searching, the whole garage and apartments above it were destroyed, it was packed at the time, god help the families of the deceased and missing.

• Sad
Yes theyā€™re still searching, the whole garage and apartments above it were destroyed, it was packed at the time, god help the families of the deceased and missing.
I saw it on the news earlier, looks devastating, those poor folks really hope the missing are ok.

BBC News at 4:30 reported that they've confirmed 10 deaths now, and that it seems to have been an accident.
Yes 10 , theyā€™re not expecting anymore casualties, a child of 5 and her father amongst the dead, a teenage boy and girl , three woman and the rest men šŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anyway, to get the thread back on topic, since it's Saturday evening, here is an almost Tattle-esque song by Robbie Williams:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just watching Joan on BBC2 sheā€™s still got it and looks amazing, not a wrinkle in sight šŸ˜‚

• Heart
I think I might have posted this before, and I've definitely referenced it, but I quite like this cover:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyway, to get the thread back on topic, since it's Saturday evening, here is an almost Tattle-esque song by Robbie Williams:

This is my favourite Robbie song...

ā€¦ but itā€™s not very ā€œdiscoā€œ so hereā€™s a Take That banger.

ETA. I love that Stevie song @monga ! ā€there is magic all around you, if I do say so myselfā€ - what a line!

• Heart
My favourite Robbie song is probably his tribute to Elvis:

Followed by these two, which were a double A-SideĀ¹. The latter also counts as an ending song, because it's the last track on Sing When You're Winning, and I'm going to bed now:

Ā¹Which because of timing and my being allegorical with lyrics remind me of a certain holiday romance that I've referenced before. Sovereign Light Cafe by Keane has a similar effect, although it was obviously released a long time after the fact.

• Heart
I don't like Robbie but Jason O all the way šŸ˜‚
I never fancied any of them, but Jason is a handsome guy!

Feel free to laugh everyone, but this is such a fun song and video!

Night @L3moning ! I always associate this Robbie song with holiday romances.

• Heart
My favourite Robbie song is probably his tribute to Elvis:

Followed by these two, which were a double A-SideĀ¹. The latter also counts as an ending song, because it's the last track on Sing When You're Winning, and I'm going to bed now:

Ā¹Which because of timing and my being allegorical with lyrics remind me of a certain holiday romance that I've referenced before. Sovereign Light Cafe by Keane has a similar effect, although it was obviously released a long time after the fact.
Love Keane ā¤

It wonā€™t let me reply @Sideboard Bob šŸ˜³
B0068885-3221-40CF-BA38-4CE20E06117E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Love Paul ....Jam...Style Council ...

Heā€˜s had so many great songs! Did you know about the Style Councilā€™s house music album that was never released? So different from anything else heā€™s ever done.

• Heart