Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YASSSSSSSS

WELCOME! SOOOOOOO GOOD TO SEEEEEE YOOOOOOO!

TELL ME A SONG YOU LIKE AND I WILL PUT IT UP FOR YOU. XXX

She’s here at last! 💜💜
I love it when you get crazy excited about something @Oops... it makes me smile every time! ♥

I honestly can’t decide on a song request, so it would be wonderful if you surprised me with something. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love it when you get crazy excited about something @Oops... it makes me smile every time! ♥

I honestly can’t decide on a song request, so it would be wonderful if you surprised me with something. 🥰
I wish people would stop ringing me and let me go and find you a song…brb!

Sorry this isn’t music everyone ( but it is to me and it will be - hopefully - to dear @MissMidnight )…ahem…

Pam Ayers…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Sorry this isn’t music ( but it is to me and it will be - hopefully - to dear @MissMidnight )…ahem…

Pam Ayers…

I'll not post it, because it's not music, but this reminded me of Albert And The Lion (which a mate of mine once won a talent contest at primary school by doing a version of...)

Reactions: 2

Sorry this isn’t music everyone ( but it is to me and it will be - hopefully - to dear @MissMidnight )…ahem…

Pam Ayers…

Brilliant 👏
What's scary is those topics are nearly all still current!

• Haha
I've joked before that this is the only genuinely upbeat song Dido did. I don't think that's necessarily 100% true, but eh, it's upbeat for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'll not post it, because it's not music, but this reminded me of Albert And The Lion (which a mate of mine once won a talent contest at primary school by doing a version of...)
I used to know that off by heart!

oi mother - yon lion’s ate Albert - well it didn't seem right to the child…🤪

• Haha
  • Wow