Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, this reminds me of the original by Melanie.❤ And here’s an example of the family skates, handed down from two sisters. Fully adjustable and absolutely guaranteed to give you a sprained ankle, particularly if wearing Jesus sandals and toe socks. 🥴

4974C93F-BCE6-40C9-9E38-14C67C0262EA.jpeg
07092F88-A474-48B4-8EAE-BE110EFE9C19.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh, this reminds me of the original by Melanie.❤ And here’s an example of the family skates, handed down from two sisters. Fully adjustable and absolutely guaranteed to give you a sprained ankle, particularly if wearing Jesus sandals and toe socks. 🥴

View attachment 1458607View attachment 1458608
It was luck of the draw with those skates, you either didn’t move or went like Evel Knievel 😂 thank god for roller boots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
In honour of two of my best friends from my nursing days. On one side of me was X from Leeds who played Layla constantly at full blast even when I was on nights. She now has MS but I only remember her as a larger than life boozing buddy who staggered up to the nurses home with me from the Burke and Hare on far too many occasions.
On the other side was Y from Hebburn who played Oh What a night equally loudly and frequently. She died a couple of years ago from cancer. Don’t mean to bring the thread down but these songs mean so much and are great tunes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In honour of two of my best friends from my nursing days. On one side of me was X from Leeds who played Layla constantly at full blast even when I was on nights. She now has MS but I only remember her as a larger than life boozing buddy who staggered up to the nurses home with me from the Burke and Hare on far too many occasions.
On the other side was Y from Hebburn who played Oh What a night equally loudly and frequently. She died a couple of years ago from cancer. Don’t mean to bring the thread down but these songs mean so much and are great tunes.

I love this @Alistess What a beautiful way to honour your friends, and the good times you shared ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6