Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good night - great night - see you all next week - thank you for having Teddy Bear and me xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good night - great night - see you all next week - thank you for having Teddy Bear and me xx
There's a country song I could post in response to that, but I wont.

This is, well, less appropriate, I suppose, but eh.

• Heart
As I did last week, I'll say good night with an ending song. And, in the process, another song where the only use of the title is the last words:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Double posting again, but I'm an impatient boy.

I think I might have posted this at some point in Thread #2, but it fits very well:

Reactions: 3
Evening all! Little Eva ...

Disco seems a bit empty tonight - did some of you forget to bring your IDs? See them bloody bouncers ... ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Perhaps being a little morose, but since I mentioned AE Housman in the Jack Monroe thread earlier, I thought I should post this. A somewhat miserable (as Housman could be) look at Queen Victoria's Golden Jubilee, sung by Chris Wood:

Reactions: 2
Perhaps being a little morose, but since I mentioned AE Housman in the Jack Monroe thread earlier, I thought I should post this. A somewhat miserable (as Housman could be) look at Queen Victoria's Golden Jubilee, sung by Chris Wood:

Just popped in to say hi.

AE Housman was born in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, as was I.

Sorry I didn't join in this evening...dealing with broken wrist makes everything too much effort.😐

• Heart
Going to post an ending song just because I can, even though there's not been that many posts here tonight:

Reactions: 1
Well here’s an oldie, but very disco and fabulous … always loved their name, too.

Better audio but it’s only the record spinning:

Reactions: 1
I couldn t come to the disco last night (life got in the way) but wanted to post this beautiful song today ... happy Sunday everyone.

• Heart
I’ve missed the tunes and disco friends the last couple of weeks, life stuff has meant I wasn’t in the mood for dancing, but hope to be back joining in tomorrow night!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve missed the tunes and disco friends the last couple of weeks, life stuff has meant I wasn’t in the mood for dancing, but hope to be back joining in tomorrow night!
I’ve missed you 😘 get those satin pants out of storage again 🪩

• Heart
Reactions: 4