Sasha Fontain #9 The Lies and Crimes of Lady Sasha (A work of fiction in progress)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t she be consulting a doctor to make sure the ole ticker is ok before launching into any exercise program especially on holiday just a thought

she looks like she having a whale 🐳 of a time 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Advice for Ruth….. just say nothing, just do your ‘I think I’m popular ‘ TikTok’s. Just don’t have an opinion on anything. Best to stay quiet and just talk about nice things. 😬

Reactions: 6
Well that’s just cracked me up it’s on a treadmill 😂😂😂😂. Stuffs it’s face 24/7 goes on holiday and jumps on treadmill , I’m dying here . I prefer a lounger around the pool, oh, hang on it’s raining there isn’t it 😂😂
With one eye on comments from “fans” “followers “
“Sheep “ on a live ….why after a breakfast lol 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shouldn’t she be consulting a doctor to make sure the ole ticker is ok before launching into any exercise program especially on holiday just a thought

she looks like she having a whale 🐳 of a time 🤣😂🤣
Doubt she knew what a treadmill was until she found herself alone and bored in Tunisia…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t worry be eating again soon build it’s strength up after all this exercise with its bad heart

Don’t worry be eating again soon build it’s strength up after all this exercise with its bad heart
And she don’t look much of a weapon lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
That woman is something elseeven in Tunisia she needs male verification, she's not living her best life,still worrying about social media.
She's in a Muslim country and she's filming a woman in the gym, yes Ms Fontain,she's wearing flip flops and you saying "She couldn't do that in England" well she's not you're the foreigner.
What's the name of hotel ?

I hope she’s made them aware she has a heart problem while she’s looking like she’s never stepped inside a gym😂😂
But now she wants to be weighed to see how much she can lose while it’s raining all week😂
IM DEAD…. She thinks she’s 75kg😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You know the gym instructed fancies her right?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That woman is something elseeven in Tunisia she needs male verification, she's not living her best life,still worrying about social media.
She's in a Muslim country and she's filming a woman in the gym, yes Ms Fontain,she's wearing flip flops and you saying "She couldn't do that in England" well she's not you're the foreigner.
What's the name of hotel ?
Yes, But she’s new to all this being abroad malarkey

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Don’t take the piss she’s a millionaire living the best life we are all jealous pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dollop wouldn’t even of gone If barrel hadn’t took it airport the weapon can’t drive on m25 mind you as she’s loaded where’s the chauffeur

The lovely nhs nurse has now took stalker video down what a dollop with a pea brain 🧠 that is no wonder it’s sloshers mate both 10 cans short of a 6 pack

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the point of a holiday was to get away from the norm, relax unplug from life for a while take in the sights not do the same thing you usually do talk tit and document your entire day……well I guess going to the gym is new, if this is living your best life you can keep it, as we have very different ideas on what living a best life looks like

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She needs reporting to the hotel. She shouldn’t be videoing other people , it’s so wrong

Reactions: 15
Well that’s just cracked me up it’s on a treadmill 😂😂😂😂. Stuffs it’s face 24/7 goes on holiday and jumps on treadmill , I’m dying here . I prefer a lounger around the pool, oh, hang on it’s raining there isn’t it 😂😂
There must be a fella in there she's got her 👀 on.

Not much to do in Port El Kantoui 😏 very limited.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah I forgot on her epic ……..2 & a half hour journey dear lord 🤣🤣🤣
Takes me longer travelling to London every day than her long flight. Dumb ass.

I hope she’s made them aware she has a heart problem while she’s looking like she’s never stepped inside a gym😂😂
But now she wants to be weighed to see how much she can lose while it’s raining all week😂
IM DEAD…. She thinks she’s 75kg😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I bet she says she's lost 4lbs by the end of the holibobs 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Just remember, some people only talk about you on Tattle Life because you took away their 'privilege' to comment on your wrong-doings on TikTok"

#justsayin #chickenlicken #isthatrain #howisyourstonecoldrockhardheartthesedays #billynomates

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Living her best life……who are you trying to convince, she keep saying it if she was she would be without the need to tell everyone she is

Let’s recap on what you said about Johnny on your live shall we after his cry for help short term memory loss again, you need to look in the mirror and see what reflects back as the things you have spewed have been vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for one minute anyone wished her plane to crash. She is such a liar. I could hardly hear her over the noise of the kids in the background. Seriously, that’s my worst kind of holiday. Stuck inside , no one around and listening to other peoples kids. You go Shazza, you live your best life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.