Sasha Fontain #7 No matter what the filter, those nipples are off kilter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all in the slosher slasher gang what queen slasher says goes all weak minded idiots that haven’t got a back bone to stand up to the biggest bully and troll of em all

Reactions: 3
Just been back in and she’s telling Johnny to ring the police in the morning. Deffo better keep that bag packed now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's a good job that it doesn't affect Trasha at all isn't it? 🤥

I dread to think how she'd be if it did 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if Harper’s Sweeties make an ever lasting gobstopper? - She has the perfect customer …🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's one thing to make a spelling mistake here on Tattle, but it's a whole different ball game when you can't spell the name of your products on your professionally designed website 😂 😂😂
TOOTH.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never met her either. My opinions are formed on my own view, I used to find her quite funny. Then I kept seeing inconsistencies, and something didn’t seem right about her. Then she started to become so crass and vile to people, it put me right off her.
Now I think she’s vulgar and a absolutely abhorrent person.

Reactions: 12
She was definately reading Tattle as she was on the live, at the end she actually got @rocksolidcrew's name right after saying it wrong 3 or 4 times 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To the newbie's on the most wanted list

Police statements are given on a Friday
Pack your bags the night before
River Island pj's are a must😅😅
There's a 🚍🚍 provided to take us all to court

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.