Sasha Fontain #7 No matter what the filter, those nipples are off kilter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a 58 year old talking like a scummy kid. I'm cringing it's desperate for people to think she's getting shafted

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So today she needs lactose free sweets 😂 😂 😂
She is literally deranged.
How can she not remember the lies she comes out with on previous occasions :rolleyes:

Good job chocolate and toffees don't contain milk 🤡 🤡 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
there isn’t a Brain cell between them! I had to come off 🤯
Me too. I’d tried to go back on but when he was trying to read this thread I couldn’t cope 🤦🏽‍♀️. In all seriousness he needs some adult literacy classes. I’m shocked. And I’m actually not taking the piss either. He has the reading ability of a four year old. It’s quite sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Jonnyboy not have heating . He's always got his coat and hat on indoors and could he try any harder to enter the Dragons Den ...braver men than you been in that sossige wallet jonnyboy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I first came across her I thought , yeah she’s ok, a bit gobby but entertaining. To see her now is like a different person. She’s manic, she has a split personality, you can see she’s lost control . She starting to ramble and make no sense , everything is falling apart and all her deception and lies are being proven. She def has a mental illness which needs addressing .

Reactions: 10
Does Jonnyboy not have heating . He's always got his coat and hat on indoors and could he try any harder to enter the Dragons Den ...braver men than you been in that sossige wallet jonnyboy.
He’s always in the dark as well!

Reactions: 3
Sossige wallet - actual pmsl 😂 :sick: 😂 :sick: 😂

• Haha
I keep dipping in and out. Their smutty childish behaviour is wearing on my last nerve.
Im struggling to see how slosher can lose weight, shovelling all those ‘sweeedies’ down her crop.

He’s always in the dark as well!
Even he can’t stand to look at himself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m literally loooolll too much it’s like a record that’s constantly stuckkk ffs & that Nicola for the love of god she’s just got her second degree in counselling 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡 & the advice she’s giving Shazza woww just laugh at the trolls these goats believe her shite it’s unreal & Johnny still there like a wet lettuce whilst she has taken over the live & getting more clout looolll 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So today she needs lactose free sweets 😂 😂 😂
She is literally deranged.
How can she not remember the lies she comes out with on previous occasions :rolleyes:

Good job chocolate and toffees don't contain milk 🤡 🤡 🤡
And how many times does she buy and have delivered a macdonalds breakfast 🥞. Because they are really nutritious and are not bad for the “heart condition “. It’s laughable if it wasn’t so sad 😂😂😂. Can this “amazing and lovely” person not cook breakfast. Toast/porridge all easy to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.