Sasha Fontain #7 No matter what the filter, those nipples are off kilter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what makes her think we’ve all met her. She’s said all us on Tattle know her and have been to her home and caravan. No we haven’t. My opinions are formed completely from her performance, lies and the way she treats people on TikTok. I’ve never threatened to knock on her door with a gang of women. We are not who you think we are clever arse.

Reactions: 10
Just seen her on that John's live wow she really is a scummy witch who the hell would ever want that. She's a sewer dweller
She’s common as 💩 and has the audacity to criticise tattlers’ spelling and grammar - talk about kettle and black 🤣
Poor Johnny seems to struggle with reading complete sentences 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's bored to death
I mean the poor guy. If he had a brain cell it would die of loneliness. She’s absolutely steamrollering him, completely taking over his lives. She’ll chew him up and spit him out. Watch out Johnny Sasha’s axe wound is coming to get you this weekend 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How crafty she knows her refund policy don't exist so she's making out she deals with people lol you can't make this tit up

To have a councillor on her live giving views that she was, sure you’re going to get far with that attitude my sweet, .I hope people don’t pay you for your excellent sympathetic ear and understanding . It has been noted where you live, shouldn’t take too long to find out where your placement is and inform them of your online conduct🤭👀

Reactions: 8
She’s common as 💩 and has the audacity to criticise tattlers’ spelling and grammar - talk about kettle and black 🤣
Poor Johnny seems to struggle with reading complete sentences 🤡
He seems okay but so out of his depth. that is why he eats sweets and goes on his phone. He doesn’t understand 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
At the end of the day she’s a weapon self destructive weapon with a vile septic gob and a brain the size of pea that’s in its knickers which it uses to keep its ankles warm lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To have a councillor on her live giving views that she was, sure you’re going to get far with that attitude my sweet, .I hope people don’t pay you for your excellent sympathetic ear and understanding . It has been noted where you live, shouldn’t take too long to find out where your placement is and inform them of your online conduct🤭👀
My thoughts exactly ..she even stated where she lived specifically..doh!

Reactions: 4
I've watched - well listened in the background - to quite a bit of her on live today. 😂
I am gobsmacked at the amount of complaints/queries she's had. 😯
Those erratic previous lives are finally catching up. 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 4
Also what makes her think we’ve all met her. She’s said all us on Tattle know her and have been to her home and caravan. No we haven’t. My opinions are formed completely from her performance, lies and the way she treats people on TikTok. I’ve never threatened to knock on her door with a gang of women. We are not who you think we are clever arse.
I've never met her or been to her craphole one bed flat either if had I would defo trimmed the wallpaper hid the ironing board things called cupboards for that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's bored to death
But not man enough to say anything a proper wet lettuce & that Melissa o good gosh everything Shazza says she says yes yes yes jeez the lot of them need to get a life. She said about an hour ago I’m not working after 9pm looooooll but 22:35 she’s looking at doing a refund 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bipolar alert 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.