Sasha Fontain #6 Slasha the Woman Basha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be racking her little brain now wondering which one of her Facebook friends are sharing pics ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought one of her exes had bought 3 tickets to the singles night no sign of him there then by the sounds of it I smell something fishy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Ms liar liar pants on fire Fontain can never own anything she does, she then presents a post like sheโ€™s lady Diana just innocent and only there to add a little bit joy to all her fans who worship the ground she walks on, until they piss her off and they are gone no where to be seen. Michelle I hope you are ok and not allowing her act impact you in any way, remember you merely ordered a product off a small business on tictoc, IT IS YOU MS LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE FONTAIN THAT NEEDS TO ADDRESS YOURSELF, JUST BECAUSE YOUR โ€œ FANS โ€œ BELIEVE YOUR LIES DOESNโ€™T MAKE WHAT YOU SAY THE TRUTH SHAME ON YOU FOR HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS YOUR MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE THERE MONEY BUT NEVER WANT TO DEAL WITH ANY PROBLEM THERE MAY BE
Thank you, not gonna lie, I feel a bit battered. I simply made contact with her about a purchase and now she is saying I am aggressive, nasty, a bully, a troll.
I can't believe the lies she has told. She did not once contact me to tell me the returns procedure as she is claiming. If she had, I wouldn't have had to reach her via tiktok.
I'm not a well woman, but I'm positive...the pitiful likes of Sharon Brotherton are not going to bring me down. Been through much worse in life. ๐Ÿ˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you, not gonna lie, I feel a bit battered. I simply made contact with her about a purchase and now she is saying I am aggressive, nasty, a bully, a troll.
I can't believe the lies she has told. She did not once contact me to tell me the returns procedure as she is claiming. If she had, I wouldn't have had to reach her via tiktok.
I'm not a well woman, but I'm positive...the pitiful likes of Sharon Brotherton are not going to bring me down. Been through much worse in life. ๐Ÿ˜ xx
Donโ€™t take no notice of the old witch she a totally nasty narcissistic piece of crap she has a WhatsApp group of friends that are totally disposable on her say so she slagged one off and blocked one over a plastic copper ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ cause her mate had been their first and she wanted him that was only the other week

Reactions: 7
she lies so much, she believes what she says.
deluded old witch (and not a good one like me ) ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Donโ€™t take no notice of the old witch she a totally nasty narcissistic piece of crap she has a WhatsApp group of friends that are totally disposable on her say so she slagged one off and blocked one over a plastic copper ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ cause her mate had been their first and she wanted him that was only the other week
Michele..don't let her and her fans grind you down. Good on you for standing your ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

New thread ๐Ÿ˜€

New thread ๐Ÿ˜€
I had no idea what I was doing so I did my best ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A friend of a friend sent me this photo from sloshers Facebook, wonder if this is the new bf. They said there was only 2 men in the photos the rest was all women.
Could this be the brother ? after all she said he went with his mate, or just another fairy tale!!
You know the family she has nothing to do with.

Donโ€™t let her bother you sheโ€™s vile, shows herself time and time again who she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She looks so old.
Wonder why there's none on tt, you would think she'd want to promote what a great night they'd had๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
But I thought out of the 150 tickets, there were only 8 left.? Blimey, she got more front that clacton seafront

Reactions: 3

New thread ๐Ÿ˜€

I had no idea what I was doing so I did my best ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Hey @MissSaffy - I've moved your thread and re-titled it as that line is just too good to not be used ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6

@MissSaffy - Ive moved thread to correct forum (I hope lol)
Legend! Thank you. We missed you โ˜บ

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.