Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
TLDR:

Well we find ourselves back here so soon due to the deranged daily updates to the ever deluded trollop of tiktok.

It saw us treated to an abundance of (apparently) hilarious tiktoks. Including a Mission Impossible spoof performed so well that it was almost as if Trashas former boasts of being an 'actress' were in fact true, however why she has never felt the need to mention her amazing impersonation skills left us all flummoxed - her Bruce Forsyth impersonation is spot on!
These uploads were all alluding to the fact that once again the local constabulary would be paying her council flat another visit in regards to, yes you guessed it, Tattle, where she has been being trolled for 6 months (even though her thread was started less than 2 months ago!)

Friday night and there seemed to be a Whatsapp outage in the Rompford area as 'The Geeeewls' had to take to tiktok to check in (with their leader) that all was ok. Numerous identical messages of "Is it true. Are you ok Sash?" peppered her comment section (so close are this group of friends that they all write in the exact same way) as clearly something major was on the horizon. However their fears were allayed as Sash responded with a copy and paste "I inbox u, yes it's true xx" Phew - crisis averted!

A fantastic, amazing, brilliant night out with her pretty friend wasn't documented online at all as the self-proclaimed tiktok addict 'forgot' to upload anything. However the obligatory 'morning after' videos were posted for all to see. Amazingly both women appeared extremely wide awake and alert for two women that had been out on the razzle-dazzle the night before and Sasha's usual morning-after, gravelly voice was nowhere to be heard. So fresh faced did they look, that it would be easy to assume that they hadn't even been out and merely had a quiet night in. This of course couldn't have been the case because how else would Sasha have 'pulled' 3 times? Well twice really as the third gentleman was 'an ex'. Although this might've been the same 'ex' that she mentioned later on in the day, the one that she had only spoken on the phone to, who knows, in the crazy world of Slosha, anything is possible.

Such a seeker of justice is 'Our Sash' that she decided to put herself up for arrest so that 'everyone else' can also be arrested, then the case can go to court, the trolls will be charged and Sasha can sell her story to 'Take A Break' as she has been in contact with them and they are "gonna run the story once the court case is over". And before anyone doubts this, Sasha herself said it so it most definitely, 100% must be true.
For anyone doubting that someone can surrender themselves for arrest if they are claiming to be a victim, they must be able to, as Sash had 3 months Police training and was then was accepted into the force so she must know.
This meeting with Rompfords finest apparently took 2 and a half hours and Sasha gave her statement. Those police must be so grateful for the Saturday overtime as crime must be well down in the Essex area for them to be spending so much time and resources on investigating the reactions of observers to Sashas drunken, diabolical, inappropriate, offensive antics that she freely shares on any social media platform that she can navigate.

Seemingly the arrest didn't materialise as later on that evening, activity recommenced on tiktok. Sasha appears to have spent the time well, deleting any tiktoks that no longer took her fancy. Including some favourites such as "I'm getting arrested, me" or "Watch me break the law by playing a private phone conversation online for you all to hear"

Ever keen to interact and respond to her 'fans' an upload followed, due to multiple requests, of the outfit that was worn the night before at Nickeeee's, oops sorry I mean that was worn the night before when she was out and about pulling with Nickeeee.
She hasn't disclosed exactly where they went but it must have been to some kind of 80's themed night as she really got into the spirit of it with a form fitting, stretchy, velour dress from Shein that was paired, we are told, with her "Cristeen Labootons"

We were also treated to more private voice notes that she played for all and sundry to hear regarding the previously mentioned 'Jake The Fake', the Hobby Bobby that like to impersonate a Policeman online. This time we find out that one of Gasha's previous geeeewls was actually known to the aforementioned Uncle Fester lookalike and indeed had had some form of personal relationship with him before Sash had ever met him. On finding this out, Trasha removed the 'friend' from her Whatsapp group and blocked her, slagged her off and berated her behaviour for having the audacity to be seeing someone for 3 years before Sasha even knew he existed. So take heed any wannabee whatsapp members, you better hope that Trasha never takes a fancy to someone you're seeing as you will be blocked, deleted and have any private messages you've ever sent, displayed on Social Media against your wishes due to 'Girl Code'.

After a Sunday spent visiting Jo/collecting stock, Monday had rolled around again and after proclaiming that working really is a passion in her life it was time for a much anticipated online live.
The transparency she displays in her lives is so inspirational to others that may want to start a small business from a caravan site in Essex. From placing orders with 'Options Ltd' for more white label goods (although she was going to phone back with address and bank details for payment later on as the bank details weren't at hand). Luckily she did have her own bank details when she needed to make a bank transfer (to pay for the portion of the caravan that she doesn't own outright) all whilst on speakerphone. It really is a masterclass in the 'behind the scenes' of a lucrative business.
Business was well and truly booming and the new items added to the stock list were selling well, including the Cashmere scarves that are 100% acrylic. For anyone wondering "of course the make-up bags are vegan friendly, you ain't gonna eat it!" And the shampoo has no chemicals in it and is "Vegan Free"
She declared how she prides herself on her attention to detail and this was evident as the packaging was up to the usual standard; chuck it in a brown box, throw in a handful of packing peanuts, tape the sides up (with the use of a tape dispenser gun which it seems Casha hasn't quite got the hang of yet) scribble the address in pen and lob it on the floor for later.
The day saw sales of over £1200 add that to the £850 she had 'earned' off of another app for the previous 4 days and it's clear to see how she lives the lavish lifestyle she does. Although bear in mind that with earnings so high HMRC will be sure to take a big chunk of that.

Monday's online live marathon revealed more snippets from her life.
For all of you nosy parkers, the caravan actually cost £61k which was paid as £40k cash and £20k finance - maybe not such an astute deal seeing as the same one is advertised for £51k. She also said that the purchase was supposed to be a joint business venture but it had 'gone wrong' and the aftermath of which had lead her to a dark place and she had a breakdown, surely it couldn't have been at the same time as the other supposed breakdown she had due to £93 worth of stock could it?
During her absence from tiktok Flasha was busy emailing media and news outlets such as sky tv, loose women GMTV etc with regard to online bullying - what a fantastic idea this is. It would be great to hear from an actual bully regards such a serious matter. Bravo Sasha for being brave enough to speak out.
She is also awaiting a response from Dragon Den regards selling white label products. The 'Dragons' would have an absolute field day with the charming, charismatic Ms Fontain no doubt.
We were treated to some 'sexy' photos of Shazza, this included what can only be described as breath-taking pictures of a woman, well past her prime, straddling a large teddy bear with her fake bosoms thrust into the poor innocent teddys rather forlorn looking face because "If that doesn't make you feel sexy, what does?". An image that once seen can never be forgotten (unfortunately).
Another late-night recount of the story of 2 desperate, sad, menopausal women sleeping with a rep on holiday was once again given an airing.
Some medical advice was administered as it seems Flasha now qualifies as somewhat of an expert, seeing as she has proved her own Cardiac surgeon wrong when he predicted that she would never work again.

For those wondering when she will prove that she did indeed pay all of the charity funds from her own Paypal account to the charity, apparently she has already provided proof twice although it is yet to be ascertained where that was because it wasn't on tiktok!

What next for the humble ex-Babestation model?
In her own words as she likes to tease us so much "All will be revealed" - probably when she's had time to make it all up.

I feel it would be inappropriate to comment on/make light of Sasha's extremely disgusting behaviour of the early hours of this morning.
However, I'm sure we would all urge anyone that is suffering/living through any kind of domestic abuse to seek professional help through an organisation such as Refuge.
You DO NOT need to suffer in silence
You are NEVER EVER to blame
You are welcome here x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

michellekc

To the lady who is having the issue with the body mist that leaked please ensure you send it back that it needs to be signed for so you have proof I am sure you have thought of that already I just wouldn’t want you to have any more issues than what you have already we know how her sheep will twist everything
Thank you. Have returned, to be signed for. And have emailed her my bank link to pay me. Didn't even request the p+p refund. Just want it done.
I am not an aggressive person and at no point have I been nasty or aggressive to her. I have just stated facts.
Thank you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27

michellekc

Thank you all so much for your advice and support. I am not to good at present with health conditions, and you have really picked me up.
You are all stars 🌟
🌹🌹🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Salale

VIP Member
Can you imagine how singles night will go ...
Ol Slasher in her Shein velvet dress and her Christine Labootons 👞 and chandiler earings from Clares accessories ..spanx knickers and harvest festival Bra ..all safely gathered in ..Red 💋 and 🕷 lashes..her and the gewwls on the dance floor dancing round their Versace primani 👜 belting out I will survive 🎶 💪 eyeing up any potential prey like aging lionesses in the Essex Serengeti ...God help any man ol Gasha has her eye on . Let's hope he's equipped with a fat wallet and no morals or taste. On the other hand if he's partial to a bit of a sossige sarnie in a caravan and conversation spewing potty mouth company then he's on a 🏆..

• Haha
Reactions: 25

michellekc

To the people who have been scammed

Please report the scam to TRADING STANDARDS
If you ordered a product & it hasn't arrived REPORT
Wrong goods sent & sharryn won't refund/exchange REPORT

More & more people are coming forward with complaints.
Even if the value of the goods is small REPORT, your report may stop others from being scammed.

Banks/credit card companies will get your money back but its also important to REPORT her

LET'S STAND UP
LETS PUT A STOP TO THE CON ARTIST KNOWN AS SASHA FONTAIN
I have just posted on tiktok, that she sent me a leaking body spray, that smelt awful, she has nor responded to my email of me asking for return details. I commented on a video, she deleted, I commented again she deleted.
Can't believe I thought she was genuine, what a fool she's made of me.
Not a business woman, no morals.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

poola

VIP Member
Wow
I too, never saw the DV 'live' last night/this morning.
Having seen the snippets of it on TikTok today I am like so many others, absolutely disgusted.

I originally started commenting on this thread as the fact that Sharon was so inconsistent in her 'business dealing' was so highly amusing to me. It annoyed me that she lied about formulating White Label goods. I couldn't quite believe my eyes and ears when she ranted about things - I was still laughing at this stage.

Digging deeper and seeing all the other stuff that is said about her - and what I have witnessed due to her incessant lives, proves what a sad deluded character she really is - I still found some of it amusing.

Last night/this morning she has overstepped the mark massively, the vitriol spewed from her bitter, twisted mouth was unmatched by anything I have seen on TikTok before.
She should be totally ashamed of herself as well as all those commenting agreeing with her. You really are a disgrace to the Human race.

We all know her 'friends' are on here, we can also be sure that they too have seen and heard her shameful comments.
I say to those said 'friends':
How much longer can you all continue to profess your 'love' for this despicable woman?
If you really are 'friends' then you will tell her some home truths and help her to receive the help she so desperately needs.
Your acceptance of her behaviour makes you complicit in it.
Your failure to stand up to her when she has done so much wrong enables her to carry on unaccountable for her actions and words.
Help her or distance yourself from her, she is heading for a massive fall and rest assured she will be pulling everyone that she can down with her.

Reactions: 24
Here’s part of the video. Absolutely disgusting!!! The women she’s talking to is just as bad. Vile vile women!

Check out anamariedelarmore on TT. Videos are spot on. All slashers followers need to be directed to this page
I escaped a 16 year abusive marriage 6 years ago with my 4 children 3 years ago he was found guilty of 13 counts of abusing me and the children, these we a only a small amount of the abuse encountered, he nearly killed me a few times and I nearly killed myself during the court case the emotional toll was horrific, the children are doing well and so am I now , not here for any sympathy I’m here to say “ how fking dare she!!!!!” She has no business speaking like this she really is the lowest of low , if anyone is reading this is going through DV please it is not your fault, you do not deserve it , and I understand it’s not as easy as “ just leave” please know there are people who will believe you and support you , if your in wales a fanatic group is atal yr fro.
Sasha you are the lowest form of scum !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

nottobeforgotten

Sorry only just caught up, the lady’s profile is private and I have requested to follow… hope this helps
She has blocked Sasha and Sasha friends she just wants to let it blow over for the next few days. She knows my inbox is open and I will stay in contact with her

Reactions: 21

MrsB54

Hiya I just wanted to let everyone know spoke to the brave lady who was on the live the other night reaching out for help from the vile sasha fontaine!!! She is doing ok very hurt and upset but she has seen sasha's true colours now and blocked her she was in awe of this woman and wanted to meet her and there will be so many more who follow her that feel the same. I am still shocked in how this woman can still keep her many accounts on tk tk with her gutter mouth and making out she is a womans woman then literally destroying someone in minutes slatting everyone on tattle with the most disgusting names twisting everything that she is asked to explain and blocking anyone who has a opinion rotten to the core 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21

michellekc

Ms liar liar pants on fire Fontain can never own anything she does, she then presents a post like she’s lady Diana just innocent and only there to add a little bit joy to all her fans who worship the ground she walks on, until they piss her off and they are gone no where to be seen. Michelle I hope you are ok and not allowing her act impact you in any way, remember you merely ordered a product off a small business on tictoc, IT IS YOU MS LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE FONTAIN THAT NEEDS TO ADDRESS YOURSELF, JUST BECAUSE YOUR “ FANS “ BELIEVE YOUR LIES DOESN’T MAKE WHAT YOU SAY THE TRUTH SHAME ON YOU FOR HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS YOUR MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE THERE MONEY BUT NEVER WANT TO DEAL WITH ANY PROBLEM THERE MAY BE
Thank you, not gonna lie, I feel a bit battered. I simply made contact with her about a purchase and now she is saying I am aggressive, nasty, a bully, a troll.
I can't believe the lies she has told. She did not once contact me to tell me the returns procedure as she is claiming. If she had, I wouldn't have had to reach her via tiktok.
I'm not a well woman, but I'm positive...the pitiful likes of Sharon Brotherton are not going to bring me down. Been through much worse in life. 😁 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Smithy883

VIP Member
As I write this I'm literally lost for words.😡😡😡

I didn't witness last night's domestic violence live....

I have came across a post
anamariedelarmore on tt

This absolutely vile behaviour even by sharryns standards is unbelievable

If any lady or man happens to come on this thread that is going through any domestic violence, PLEASE speak out, there is help out there, if you need a listening ear we are here, I would offer my help in a heart ❤ beat

Not only am I shocked but physically sickened by the response from sharryn.💔💔💔💔

• Heart

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I try not let anything or anyone that I don’t know, especially on the internet, upset me or anger me with what they say or do as they don’t know me personally but today I got myself upset and then angry after watching those videos of that vile woman from last night.

Im a survivor of Domestic Abuse and a sufferer of mental health as a result of the DA and I now also suffer form PTSD so when I saw those videos it really triggered me. I have so many things I want to say but can’t condense them into short lines or paragraphs as I’m too passionate about this subject and could talk for hours about it.

What I will say is she needs cancelled if not only TikTok but all social media platforms as she is dangerous with the things she is putting out there to women and men regarding DA and these poor people could now be scared to come forward. If there is anyone reading here who is suffering from DA please know that you are not attention seeking, you are seeking help, you are not a drain in resources, there are more resources than ever out there to help. YOU WILL BE BELIEVED AND NOT DISMISSED

And as for the stupid victim shaming and blaming she done because the woman has been suffering such a long time, it’s called Trauma Bonding and it’s so hard to break. She claims to have been a victim of DA herself,lies lies lies again from her because no survivor of DA would ever treat another the way she has.

(sorry for the long rant but I’m livid)

• Heart

michellekc

Please REPORT this to trading standards

This isn't sharryns 1st rodeo🐎🐎
Wedding she's catered for
Not enough food, the brides mother had to pop to m&s to buy sandwiches for the evening do!!
Funerals £50 worth of food that a gentleman paid £300
Wedding where she left the bride with no caterers but kept the deposit.
Afternoon tea in the cafe, all homemade for £20, homemade in Iceland for £5!!!

I've been scammed (I bought a 🐶🐶that didn't exist) it happens!!
I REPORTED it
It's simply a phone call to trading standards/action fraud, they're really helpful.

Please don't let her get away with it, I would leave contacting her through tt, we've all witnessed how that ends.

Welcome to the dark Side or as we on tattle say the side that's 👀 the light.🥰🥰
Thank you hun, I said she has till 5pm today to deal with it, then going to trading standards. I have her current address and various names. I have seen the light 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well gewwws. The big day has finally arrived. My eighties velvet dress is hanging up waiting to slip on tonight with my Christine Labooteens. Ive sprayed the dress with some Terry Muggler after wearing it for three days last week it smells fine. I’ve found all the bestist filters to use so I’ll have to try and remember not to take a drink of cheap bubbly while filming or me lipstick will end up on me fingers.

I’ve got me nails dahhhn a blackboard singing voice at the ready and I’ve been practicing me best winks and lip syncing while I was on me own in me flat last night (note to self make sure me nipples are lined up for me big entrance). Fack me I’m gonna look the bizniz and be centre of attention. Nickaaaayyy better look shit or I’m hitting her over the ‘ed with my big bus and coming home 😡

Omg. The TikTok explaining the flowers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. That’s all I can say. I body language expert would have an absolute field day. Lies lies lies 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
To the people who have been scammed

Please report the scam to TRADING STANDARDS
If you ordered a product & it hasn't arrived REPORT
Wrong goods sent & sharryn won't refund/exchange REPORT

More & more people are coming forward with complaints.
Even if the value of the goods is small REPORT, your report may stop others from being scammed.

Banks/credit card companies will get your money back but its also important to REPORT her

LET'S STAND UP
LETS PUT A STOP TO THE CON ARTIST KNOWN AS SASHA FONTAIN

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
all

Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post

Everyone has a different line of what is acceptable on a gossip forum. However it gets in a right mess if people start dictating to others their own rules.

Hit report if you think someone has crossed a line and let us deal with it and don't respond to it. If you can't get on with a user click to ignore all of their posts.

Saying "I'm not moderating" but going on to try to moderate is still moderating 😆
Morning , so as moderator can u confirm that nobody has posted anything illegal as the woman being spoken about here seems to think there has been bullying and that the police have peoples IP address . She is trying to censor people having an opinion with threats like that . In the last few days some horrible content regarding domestic violence has been spoken about by this lady and I believe people have a right to discuss it here and not be accused of trolling . I think if an official tattle representative could confirm that nothing illegal or libellous is even allowed on here it would make people more comfortable having an opinion . Thanks in advance ❤🙏🏼

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO:😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣

I've tried to speak to you on a live Sasha and you blocked me - so who is scared of who???

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
So, let’s get Sasha removed of TikTok, we have more than enough evidence that she’s racist, abusive, her language is horrendous, she’s overly sexual in some of her lives and posts.
Children view TikTok, she should be removed.

Reactions: 16
I was on the live last night & tried to intervene, telling the abused lady to call woman's aid or refuge, but my comments were getting ignored until I told Sasha it wasn't about her or Tattle when she was ranting ... I was then told by Sasha not to get Leary & she blocked me! I then went on to report her account & came here to post as was so triggered & disgusted as a survivor of D.V
Because of my past I have never come forward & put myself out there on TikTok or forums but she enraged me so much I had to say something.
Sasha is a disgrace to women & should be ashamed 😡

• Heart
  • Sad

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Hiya all the New people who have joined the “Great Migration” after beng directed here! Grab a chair, Enjoy the Read ; prepare for your Eyes to be Opened fully 😉😋

ps .. Sashy Babyyyyy!! This going to backfire sweet! Watch This Space!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂
👋 I followed for 2 years
Now unfollowed
Things didn't add up to me ages ago 🙄
I'd never heard of tattle till she mentioned it so of course I nearly broke an ankle getting over here 🤣 cheers Sharon 🤣

• Haha