Sasha Fontain #5 Walter Titty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake that’s it secret agent they obviously approached her to be the next 007 eon productions that’s the massive opportunity this weapon of power has been offered wow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😱 she needs to take this review onboard when dealing with her own unhappy customers!!! Look how she treated that lady who purchased a hoodie & after 4 weeks hadn’t got it.!! I see there’s a customer who got their bits but NO free gift like she offered 😡 she really is a lowlife

😂 maybe she will do a story 🤥 on why she has so many names ..I’m baffled
That lady is sloshers pet! 🤣

Is she looking for a knife to trim that wallpaper? 👀👀👀View attachment 1038040
Proving once again how narcissistic it is!!! I just can’t watch her anymore! She gives me the ick!!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve just commented on that post I don’t care if I get blocked I can’t watch her anymore . 51 yrs old very sad lonely women. Anyway she is popping round so I will see her soon 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Are people really that stupid we have no control what gets posted on here just like we can’t delete either !!!
4D8F923C-EB32-4FA0-8A17-A24ECB6236C2.png
only our own posts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffsake all her trolls supporting the bike with a thousand names nice quote on their about pay pal money 💴 lol as usual no answer

What makes you laugh is her band of merry trolls supporting the old witch it’s all plain to see what a lying 🤥 piece of tit she really is with all her past posts over the internet over many years totally contradicting itself with its many identities

That’s all I posted hun
🙌🏻🙌🏻👏👏👏👏👏👏yea she will block , she will even address the PayPal I 💯 percent know she’s guilty, because why won’t she , she shows everything else to prove phone calls etc x

Anyone knows what this means I didn’t know posts get removed off here

Sasha if you’re going to embarrass yourself like a drink granny at a wedding.
may you atleast get the lyrics right…
Shebi meka tamoa
Say my pikin don go join cult
Ha! You want to bam ba?
You wanna chill with the big boys
Na you dey run kiti kiti
You dey run kata kata
No fit drink water drop cup
Ha, hey, Shebi you see how the thing goes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, just caught up on all her latest bs 💩 She really thinks she’s something doesn’t she!! ‘I’m a weapon’ 🤣 Yeah she’s a tool alright, not the sharpest in the box either. Seriously, grow up LADY BROTHERTON. Just because you bought a title doesn’t make you a lady!!!

Still no news on all the PayPal charity money she’s scammed then?! Hope she had fun spending it

Also, see she’s booked Jamaica again?! She was too scared to go last time because of the flight and her heart condition. What’s changed?! Has an earth quake caused Jamaica to float over here so she doesn’t have to get on a plane?! What a load of old 🍒 She lies so much she forgets what she’s said.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.