Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bore off Windy you fat mess. No one cares. Go blow your pensioner off. Or that Jay who wasn’t even aware he was in a relationship with you

This thread is just what I needed this morning. @Aliciab1933 ”did someone actually send her a tub of shit” . She was fuming. One of the best moments ever. The fact she was on live when she opened it. Call the forenshits

Reactions: 9
Go away Sindy you melt, as if Wibble would be bothered by anything you had got to say
TWAT. Needs certifying that one. Who backs as Charity Thief , someone who mocks DV, lies, scams and records every conversation. MH at its finest. So STINKY FINGER BRING IT ON. You are as bad as the WW
---
It was just brilliant wasn’t it. All time classic

Reactions: 6
I see it on lovely wibbles post and I cracked up in fact watched it over and over cos gonzo thought it was something nice maybe the 300 quid bottle of creed made my day seeing that

Is this the same Sindy who’s not a fat cunt who sits on her arse all day and slates Mrs Brown for being “Huge”…vile ugly bitch..
She must have her own post code surely. Size on that! WTF is Gonzo wearing . Another Bon Marche special. If you’re going to do pre-loved, at least make it fucking stylish! I think Windy’s top is from Trespass. Tent

Reactions: 8
Is this the same Sindy who’s not a fat cunt who sits on her arse all day and slates Mrs Brown for being “Huge”…vile ugly bitch..
Yeah that’ll be the whale, once again stuffing its fat face. Look at that lonely table for 3 . Fuck me how the mighty has fallen.

Blimey how the mighty have fallen clutching at mates fartface and Clarence how times have changed eh gonzo
The song ALL BY MYSELF DON'T WANNA BE ALL BY MYSELF you chat shit look like shit and got a well deserved portion of shit for ya birthday you old bint

Reactions: 5
Errrrrmmm
Still cracks me up. No affected by it but didn’t shut up the entire video how many times did it look at the piece of paper that came with it. Funniest thing ever. The dirty beg thought she was getting another gift

Thank you @poola this has cracked me up she really wasn't rattled or bothered was she me thinks you were gonzo me thinks you were bloody excellent whoever sent that gets free drinks all night on me absolutely
You’ve gotta buy free drinks for 2 tattlers
---
Some idiot came up with it someone else carried it out

This beats the internet today….shes only a size 12, but the dressing gown that some muggy cnut has sent is size 22-24
That’s fat cnut sizing
Stupid cnuts! I’ve no sympathy for any of these people buying her stuff now. She doesn’t appreciate any of it. We’ve all heard her voice notes about the GoFundMe

A size 12 would laugh in her face. Her nose is a size 14 for a start . Christ is she in competition with Windy? My 600lb life

This beats the internet today….shes only a size 12, but the dressing gown that some muggy cnut has sent is size 22-24
That’s fat cnut sizing
Didn’t the wedding dress say size 22 on the label that she showed
---
She must have her own post code surely. Size on that! WTF is Gonzo wearing . Another Bon Marche special. If you’re going to do pre-loved, at least make it fucking stylish! I think Windy’s top is from Trespass. Tent
She got that top from her mate Linz Essex I’m sure. From her preloved fashions she saved it just for the charity thief.

Reactions: 4
Some idiot told a ex member of tattle I’d like to send a Jiffy bag full of horse shit to worzel the ex member duly did it buy the way I’m the idiot

Reactions: 5