Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right you horrible lot. I had to make up a thread quick, thanks for the inspo @Debs22. In fact I think you should absolutely get credit for the title. 💯 percent 😂😂😂

Sooooo I haven’t really been on my game where old nylon head is concerned last few days. Queue at the dole office has been massive this week 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂. Taken up all my time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anyway, we’ve had the year long birthday celebrations “climaxing” in a gewwws weekend at the tin hut. Which was so exciting that Sasha organised a fake call and made the excuse she had to go back to work just to get away from the pair of povvos she was with. I’ll be interested to see if the roof is still intact after Windy the Mechanic Hitman’s fartathon 💨.

Then we’ve had psychotic Saturday. And what a gift she received. I mean, I’ve heard of free samples but getting a poo sample in the post is next level 😂😂😂. Why on earth did she put that on her wish list? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It would seem the old dogs still attempting to make the old village idiot jealous with her pathetic posts .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awww well done @miss Saffy, love the title and the catch up. What a tit show literally. She’s fast becoming one of the hated on TT, word is spreading fast and more people are seeing thro her. As for Stinky finger and brain dead Clarence , they want putting out their misery , what brain dead boring people they are 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guess who’s raised their ugly head again, commenting on Sindys posts trying to be relevant.

Bless Sindy thinking she’s dropped a bombshell
Just for info Sindy we heard all those voice notes months ago 🤦‍♀️
You will have to get up earlier than that to surprise us 🤡

Attachments

• Heart
Guess who’s raised their ugly head again, commenting on Sindys posts trying to be relevant.

She’s a vile nasty neurotic Cnut and I hope the WW rots in hell where she deserves to be
---
I’ve just seen this and thought of Gonzo

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Welsh wanker wants to duck off back under its bridge the old troll tit bleep
---
Super stunner windy needs a paper bag on its head don’t think they make one big enough to cover its bulbous body 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did someone actually send her a tub of tit 🤔 I'm a bit behind on trying to catch up I never know what bloody account she's on 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Oh lord that's gotta be the funniest thing isn't it wished I saw that live 😂
I believe someone came up with the Idea and a certain someone else actually carried the idea out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Biggest laugh was worzel screaming waste your money was not a a waste of money mugs that put in for that wedding was a waste of money

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I believe someone came up with the Idea and a certain someone else actually carried the idea out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Biggest laugh was worzel screaming waste your money was not a a waste of money mugs that put in for that wedding was a waste of money
Totally agree I'd have contributed to that 😂😂 bloody brilliant 👏

• Haha
Times must be hard...
Comes to something when SB is selling her beloved Audrey Hepburn picture, it's a steal😉😉 at £25 🤣🤣
She really doesn't give a 💩💩💩
What a woman but I’d expect no less from the charity thief.
Thanx to Miss Saffy for the new thread and Debs for the great title 👏👏👏🥰

• Heart
Times must be hard...
Comes to something when SB is selling her beloved Audrey Hepburn picture, it's a steal😉😉 at £25 🤣🤣
She really doesn't give a 💩💩💩
Says it all that does it’s a steal and it’s still red hot 🥵
---
Go away Sindy you melt, as if Wibble would be bothered by anything you had got to say 🤡
What receipts has that fat bleep got receipts of a grand a week to fill it’s big fat gut up with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 out of Iceland’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
Says it all that does it’s a steal and it’s still red hot 🥵
---

What receipts has that fat bleep got receipts of a grand a week to fill it’s big fat gut up with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 out of Iceland’s
Voice notes of Laura that we’ve heard loads of times.

• Haha