Sasha Fontain #41 Thread 41 and still a thieving c...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can't help herself being a vile bleep can she, again mocking disabled people. Diety nasty no good stinky big nose bleep 😡🤬😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Avoiding seeing Richards daughter again are we Sharon ? Also don’t pretend to hang yourself with an electric wire u absolute dumb dumb . Hence the ban

Reactions: 9
Avoiding seeing Richards daughter again are we Sharon ? Also don’t pretend to hang yourself with an electric wire u absolute dumb dumb . Hence the ban
Did she get banned? I came over here to wrote a comment,went back to tiktok and she had gone off

Reactions: 5
Went off virtually straight away after the cord sat down on its big fat arse and went off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her signal went down "EVERDENTLY". why is she in the tin hut? Has he kicked her out looool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her usual face pulling and saying durrrrrr like she always does. Just being the nasty vile scumbag she always is. I'm just preying one if the legends on here screenrecorded it.
---
Seriously Denise parks have a day off, it's just getting embarrassing now,I'm embarrassed for you😳🫣
Dunno about legend, but I've got a copy ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
duck me our waynetta has been busy with account gray even taking the piss out of rudi clouseau kitchen duck me she’s got some front especially with the tit she’s got and the tit she wears
---
And calling the ironing board ugly Ffsake think Waynetta best go look in the mirror she will definitely get 7 years bad luck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And if I was the midlands minger I’d be tipping Clacton old bill 👮 off about a suspected drink driver a certain div van prick as our waynettas been trying to find out where she works

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
No fuckers getting a free veil what a surprise only our Waynetta and what’s the wall mounted key safe for so the carers can get in to wipe div van pricks arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So she clearly doesn’t like the veil if Sindy Poo 💩 has suggested the use it as a slag swag. So some stupid fucker has bought something else that won’t get used 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Sharon loves to wish karma on people .
Well her own real life karma about go happen . Going on holiday and being trapped in a room all night with an old man who snores like a monster all night and refuses to use his c- pap machine . No where else to sleep and every single night spent shouting at him to turn over or shut up . What a horrible way to live !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Be funny div van prick falling a sleep on the plane imagine the complaints and looks they will be getting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake it’s lives a horror show god it’s 3 pigs 🐷 about to be fed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake I think I want to be sick 🤢
---
Oh super pig 🐷 sindy laughing it won’t be under the bus oh yes you will 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
13 subscribers won’t have anyone commenting soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.