Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I wanna know what this fortune is she says the weddings costing because so far she's paid for shit all it all been begged and wishlist.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

poola

VIP Member
OK Nugzzy you absolute pathetic moron... I'm sitting watching the live 23/01/24 11pm... tell that absolute disgrace to un-fucking-block both me and MrsBBC this minute and we'll both come in and have a chat

• Haha
  • Heart

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Sometimes im
Lost for words - not often mind ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I just donโ€™t get the attraction of sitting on a
Live as part of my evening with โ€œcyber friendsโ€โ€™and chatting like they are your mates. I have a WhatsApp group ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but with my real friends and if I want to chat to people I chat to
Them. You know the sort of people - people I know in real life ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Am
I just old and old fashioned ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. TT for me is looking at recipes/following health videos/dogs/holiday destinations. Then these people come up on my fyp like Sasha and this single mama and roots person and then im
Intrigued as to what car crash Iโ€™m going to see next ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I canโ€™t wait to see how she gets on with an 11.5 hr flight with Rich๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Sheโ€™s going hate it, if sheโ€™s travelled all over but only been as far as Turkey/spain/lansagrotty๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Can see it all kicking off like it did with Steve McManus and then hey presto..Wedding off๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Can someone tell me why a grown arse woman is prancing around a shithole wearing sunglasses and pretending to sing and trying to dance flicking her fucking hair around. Sheโ€™s nearly 60 not 16. You fucking MUPPET GONZO. You utter embarrassment

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
I see the cnuts live again. What a sad lonely boring life she must lead , spends all her time going Live

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Todays shopping will only last jabba the hut 1 day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
High end shopping ๐Ÿ› with high end cleaning with jabba the hut fucking size of it think sheโ€™s going to need extra material for that dress in a few months time ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha

Madamice

VIP Member
Why was she saying Perry went to prison then twisted the story to her bruvver Scott? And why canโ€™t the wedding dress be stored in Dopey I mean Dancers daughterโ€™s bedroom? Maybe she has a urine infection, the symptoms can make you delusional .

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
How long as she known Sasha for? Cos itโ€™s acting like itโ€™s been years
Theyโ€™ve never met !!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Slosher screaming yesterday that all trolls sit on their arses all day and don't work

Takes one to know one !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I wonder why these โ€œvulnerablesโ€ get drawn into these cnuts who lie all the time, Poor Luggzzzz, I mean you gotta be all sorts of special to not understand you gonna get thrown under the bus soon.
Hope you havnt told her any secrets that could be used against ya๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ
---
Ah! Cheers thanks Iโ€™m following him was just checking and is Wibblewobble K***y?
But she knows who every single one of us is๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
But canโ€™t work out that we sit in her live listening to her B/S๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
It could be something as simple as there's no need, now that the gullible, uneducated of tiktok have bought the scraggy sample dress for her.
Or
There's no need, now that the gullible, uneducated of tiktok have bought the scraggy sample dress for her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Who knows?
However it probably has nothing to do with the fact that she's just about to lose minion number 1, so she's fervently messaging the fucking stupid members of the current Whatsapp arse-licking group to have a new top-spot sycophantic sidekick to rely on to lie, bully and beg on her behalf!

#solongfarewellaufweidersehenadieu
#nofoollikeabigearedfool
#imadethatoneup
With whatโ€™s been going on the last few days they are lining up to lick ๐Ÿ‘… jabba the huts ring piece itโ€™s fucking unbelievable how she sucks them in especially to the new WhatsApp group of death

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Winking at a camera on your phone through a filter is NOT a vibe when you are in your sixties โ€ฆ.
Itโ€™s not a vibe ever . Step away from the vodka Sharon , you are embarrassing yourself โ€ฆ AGAIN

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
I sat and listened earlier to the live. Honestly that ironing board bird. Does she think she is some kind of magistrate ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš–๏ธ. Loves the sound of her own voice far too much. Iโ€™m starting to dislike her more that SF ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Seriously she is a complete clown. ๐Ÿคก. What a dreadful bunch of people. So I missed where she said the wedding postponed! Is it really? You all called it - money is spending money for Mex-He-Co ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Div van prick is thick as fuck he thinks his rung the bell pulling gonzo hence his a yes man mug needs to go spec savers as they say theirs no fool like an old fool
And his definitely a fucking old fool

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I just found this thread and did a quick skim! Is she married yet? That dress is awful ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Welcome, Weโ€™re a friendly bunch of truth tellers here..๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

Nah, Thereโ€™s not going to be a wedding. Qweeen of scam will make up another groundbreaking excuse before March, then๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
Why doesnโ€™t it go to work instead of
1โ€ฆ.begging for a wedding she canโ€™t afford
2โ€ฆ..uploading pathetic videos.

just a thought slag bag ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Well Pip sounds pissed on that. Slurring, can hardly string a sentence together. Misheshbarrelshhh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
We are expected to believe that Trasha took those 'voicenotes' to the police ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ
The 'voicenotes' of her 'very much under the influence' friend, spouting nonsense that Trasha has coached her to say ๐Ÿคฃ
And we are the idiots????? I think not lol ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

• Haha