Sasha Fontain #38 Adventures Of Gonzo And Fick Dick Van Prick In Clackerwick. #singlebyjanuary45356th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only someone with something to hide would involve the police and try get an injuction on someone that is telling the truth. 🤦‍♀️🙄
---
Oh ffs, I can’t make it this Friday gewwwwllllzzzz, I’m off to Ireland on a hen do, my mate knows how to celebrate in styleyyy

I wonder if Dick comes home from work tonight, I also wonder how long it’ll be before the weddings off😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s slightly rattled in the latest upload… wonder why.?
All those new sheep will now see the real trashbags that we all knew and loved, about her before…👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Anyhoooo, Anyond seen Nugzzzzz, shezzzzz been awol since this morning👀🤡🫣
Got upset at think it was rock solid crews picture
of her with Mickey Mouse and Mini mouse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I missing something 😕
The family have constantly been criticised, they have now retaliated, how on earth is Sharon the one who is being bullied, who's favourite saying is "2 sides to every story", the family have every right to defend themselves against false accusations.

Reactions: 17
Get the minibus ready geeewwwwws. It’s phoning the popo on her sister and nephew. She’s done the famous screen record of his videos 😂😂😂😂. What exactly has he done that’s illegal? 🤔🤔🤔. Police are gonna be like ffs this nutter is off on one again 😂
But it’s ok for her so slag everyone off and divulge personal medical information but people can’t retaliate. GO duck YOURSELF GONZO sounds like you are running scared.

Reactions: 14
Get in their wibble wobble and the bleep wants an injunction purely cause the truth will come out like Ryan giggs and Philip Schofield
---
It’s shitting itself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
duck me the poor overwhelmed old bill have got gonzo and her bullshit to listen to again. …….one common denominator in it all 🤔🤔and that’s

Sasha the lazy foul mouthed thieving no good Ponce 👍

Reactions: 10
Can remember the children’s home but can’t remember why it fell out with Niki and what started the war with bbc gonzo your one big fat lying 🤥 thieving bleep
---
Ffsake get ready for the dawn raids by the old bill 👮 is their a court big enough to put everyone in might as wel trial us at the same time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To have an injunction on someone you need to have been harassed and/or in danger. Good luck with that one Gonzo. Neither applies. And for the eleventy hundredth time - police WILL NOT get involved in TikTok squabbles. Stop wasting their bleeping time with this tit you silly old boot. There’s actual victims of crime out there that need help. You’re just a lying, attention seeking, manipulative cnut. I wish that was a crime, you’d get life!

• Heart
To have an injunction on someone you need to have been harassed and/or in danger. Good luck with that one Gonzo. Neither applies. And for the eleventy hundredth time - police WILL NOT get involved in TikTok squabbles. Stop wasting their bleeping time with this tit you silly old boot. There’s actual victims of crime out there that need help. You’re just a lying, attention seeking, manipulative cnut. I wish that was a crime, you’d get life!
Yeah like the dv woman it abused that it was going on about this morning and couldn’t remember what it said just seen it’s first video after this mornings tit show silly cunts well rattled 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and div van pricks gotta be a proper yes man lap dog to put up with this tit it’s all self inflicted coming back on tic - toc you’d tell it to do 1

Don’t forget she was marching to the police about the “Tattlers” throwing coke over her car..really.?
I don’t know why she thinks she deserves preferential treatment because she’s going mental over ordinary members of the public sticking up for themselves..🤡🤡

Any sign of Mickey Mouse yet, or is still running scared with her tit knowledge and Mickey Mouse features🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget she was marching to the police about the “Tattlers” throwing coke over her car..really.?
I don’t know why she thinks she deserves preferential treatment because she’s going mental over ordinary members of the public sticking up for themselves..🤡🤡

Any sign of Mickey Mouse yet, or is still running scared with her tit knowledge and Mickey Mouse features🤡
Terrible crime that is coke over her car silly bleep not heard of a bucket and sponge considering it does high end cleaning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ironing boards been folded up and put away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
So it’s going police must be reporting it’s sister and nephew mrs bbc factfreak its cousin wibble wobble Shazney the midlands minger and the whole of tattle has the copper got any brains to say its obviously you considering tattle is full of its ex mates and she knows everyone of us lot of wrong people getting arrested 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Terrible crime that is coke over her car silly bleep not heard of a bucket and sponge considering it does high end cleaning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ironing boards been folded up and put away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
So it’s going police must be reporting it’s sister and nephew mrs bbc factfreak its cousin wibble wobble Shazney the midlands minger and the whole of tattle has the copper got any brains to say its obviously you considering tattle is full of its ex mates and she knows everyone of us lot of wrong people getting arrested 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just Waiting the next upload in the morning saying she went to the police station and they took statements and she took 9656645688 pages of screenshots as evidence, Cos the police are going to look through all them🫣🫣

I think out of this I just feel for Richard’s family, she’s already said to him not to tell them about her mums death, She’s been vile about Richard’s non verbal disabled sister , who has just been given head bridesmaid👀🫣
How embarrassing that your new bride is not only racist, Abliest and a con woman, She’s also lying to you🤡🤡🤡

Your never get me off tic-toc ever again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣tic toc threw her off her live let’s hope it gets a lifetime ban in the end that’s what the police should in force a life time ban from social media

Get the minibus ready geeewwwwws. It’s phoning the popo on her sister and nephew. She’s done the famous screen record of his videos 😂😂😂😂. What exactly has he done that’s illegal? 🤔🤔🤔. Police are gonna be like ffs this nutter is off on one again 😂
Ffs I’m busy Friday. Can she wait until Sunday please 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
But it’s ok for her so slag everyone off and divulge personal medical information but people can’t retaliate. GO duck YOURSELF GONZO sounds like you are running scared.
This ☝. Like she did with Lady T. I have been off here recently but seeing what she did to lady T got me out of retirement. Fuming and quite frankly i was disgusted with what she did. But then she says people can’t do that to her. Honestly my brain hurts with all the lies she says. Nothing makes sense. Also anyone know why the beef is with Richard’s ex ? She says she cannot talk about it until it’s sorted. Wonder what it is. Has to be something she has done. This Richard fella - what is he about. No balls or backbone. Mate I get it you maybe lonely and want someone - but she is not the one. Your retirement will be vile and your life will be hell. You need to run as you will be dragged in. How is he allowing her should say - going along with this begging for the wedding? I thibk she controls him and he is probably scared which makes it even more pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Ffs I’m busy Friday. Can she wait until Sunday please 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

This ☝. Like she did with Lady T. I have been off here recently but seeing what she did to lady T got me out of retirement. Fuming and quite frankly i was disgusted with what she did. But then she says people can’t do that to her. Honestly my brain hurts with all the lies she says. Nothing makes sense. Also anyone know why the beef is with Richard’s ex ? She says she cannot talk about it until it’s sorted. Wonder what it is. Has to be something she has done. This Richard fella - what is he about. No balls or backbone. Mate I get it you maybe lonely and want someone - but she is not the one. Your retirement will be vile and your life will be hell. You need to run as you will be dragged in. How is he allowing her should say - going along with this begging for the wedding? I thibk she controls him and he is probably scared which makes it even more pathetic.
They just scream desperation, he reminds me of my Ex..🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Div van prick is her little puppet we know she’s in control his a yes man says yes to everything she says but she soon had to back track over the sister yesterday after it got pointed out on here but she doesn’t read on here even if she doesn’t the ironing board is reporting back to sad act gonzo

The nephew's latest post 👏👏👏👏
It has to be the funniest post I've seen regarding Sharon, it certainly brings back fond memories 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮🚓🚔🚍 COMEDY GOLD

• Haha
Lady T has gotta report that bleep gonzo cause if the silly bleep gonzo has gone police you know it’s going to try and report her but for the life of me if I was a copper you be saying how can all these people she’s reporting be at fault who’s the common denominator one Sharon brotherton
---
It has to be the funniest post I've seen regarding Sharon, it certainly brings back fond memories 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮🚓🚔🚍 COMEDY GOLD
But it’s the truth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Let’s see if Teflon bleep can blag its way out of this can of worms 🐛 but it’s a book of worms to that thick bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've just watched that it's brilliant 👏 laughed so much me sides hurt she must be shitting a brick does the pensioner know exactly what he is letting himself in for apart from losing he's pension 😂😂😂 run dick run 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.