Sasha Fontain #30 Broken toe or camel toe she's still a hoe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title! @Mrs.Wummin

“ We work , go bed , Pick up kids , go to school Der Der Der “ Um … where exactly do you fit into that then Flasha? Don’t work , have kids , sort school Der Der Der!
You thrive on Drama! Negativity ooooozzzes from every pore of yours Pull the other one! Will loose your shit soon … you know it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
@Mrs.Wummin thank you for a fab title, laughing my head off here. So another day and another thread, wonder what this one will bring. Xx

Reactions: 9
Omgosh! Humbled am I! Thank you and thanks to the hoe, couldn't have done it without her

Reactions: 12
Just seen her last tiktok. She's back at the flat and her new packaging has arrived. Why didn't she put as much effort into packaging her overly expensive SF products like she is the cheap and cheerful melts? Is it due to there being so much competition on the market?

Reactions: 8
Fucking old witch is probably charging for those boxes like she did for the presentation boxes for the other old crap it knocks out

Reactions: 5
Who wants to play a little game?
Guess the date that the nail gets mended
The winner will be announced live on tiktok on 31st September at 4pm (if they've been re-done by then )
04th September. She can drag them out another few weeks

Reactions: 4
When you have so much faith in 'your own products' that you have these items on your wishlist
Oh ffs…. She’s probably put them on there for measurements or something
#imakethemallmyself
#nothomegrown
#noonewilleverknow

Who wants to play a little game?
Guess the date that the nail gets mended
The winner will be announced live on tiktok on 31st September at 4pm (if they've been re-done by then )
31st September…. We’re still waiting for the fkin July draw… Is that to get more clowns to join

Reactions: 5
Roots darling.

God she's really let herself go, as for the filter, I'd never of guessed she uses them

Looks like the diet & exercises are going well
Put some clothes on love, she's put me right off my tea
Just reported it for nudity…. Skanky cnut.
Why does she think ordering little boxes will make her business grow, It’s still shit u old cnut.!!!!
Now lost 8pound…. Yeah that’s what 50 boxes would’ve cost you

Reactions: 10
Roots darling.

God she's really let herself go, as for the filter, I'd never of guessed she uses them

Looks like the diet & exercises are going well
Put some clothes on love, she's put me right off my tea
She’s lost 8 pounds what fucking 8 pound coins pmsfl

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.