Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That filter has me in stitches when it flicks to the real Sharon. She goes from looking in 40s to 60s in a flash
I also use filters but not to that extreme 😂

Sorry for your losses. I lost 4 babies to miscarriages too. 💖
Thank you, sending love to you 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Seems to me she try’s to scare people off . Personally I really don’t care if the police turned up at my door what can I say YES IVE REPORTED HER FOR CHARITY FRAUD . What are they going to do arrest me for that I don’t think so .
people need to remember we are NOT trolls we are here because if u say anything she blocks you purely cos she doesn’t want her fans to see it !

Reactions: 4
Right I’m disabled ( radiation damage and some days it’s so hard to walk ) and have kids

dobt park in disabled bays if you have legs you can use, even I don’t because I know I’m taking it off someone worse off than me who really needs it. It’s the difference for them to be able to shop and not shop. On a really tit day I’ll use it and if there’s not one free I have to go home

the kids ones it’s just an inconvenience. Yes they make things easier and probably safer but nobody needs to go home and come back later…
Just think of others, like if you have a 7 and 10 year old, do you need a child space ? No you don’t and these are no better than the folk with no kids
Just think about other people. Don’t be like Sasha, don’t be a 💩 person l!!!!
Right back to lady muck…. What have I missed
Wow. My daughters legs work but we use a disabled bag for many other reasons! They are an absolute godsend! Legs or not 🙄

Wow. My daughters legs work but we use a disabled bag for many other reasons! They are an absolute godsend! Legs or not 🙄
but if she has a disability that’s fine. There’s other reasons for needing them it’s just people who are using them because they are lazy and taking them off someone who needs them

Reactions: 2
but if she has a disability that’s fine. There’s other reasons for needing them it’s just people who are using them because they are lazy and taking them off someone who needs them
Don't you have to fill in a form with medical details to get a blue badge.

But the post said ‘unless your legs don’t work’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
well what I mean is if you’re healthy and can physically do it without issues and I also realise they are useful for parents with autistic children etc. There’s many reasons why people need them it’s just frustrating when I see so many people who don’t need them taking them
I often get people start on me, they don’t even look to see if I have the badge.
My favourite was “ that’s not a disabled car “ I’ve heard so many times you don’t look disabled 🤦‍♀️

apologies for not wording it well the first time

I’m loving finding all these threads on these people this one especially as she’s a vile narcissistic fantasist and I’ve just came across her live there and she said someone asked her yesterday why she didn’t use her own products and she said because she was waiting on them coming in and then proceeded to call that person a ******🤬she definitely needs bringing down

Reactions: 9
I’m loving finding all these threads on these people this one especially as she’s a vile narcissistic fantasist and I’ve just came across her live there and she said someone asked her yesterday why she didn’t use her own products and she said because she was waiting on them coming in and then proceeded to call that person a ******🤬she definitely needs bringing down
That’s how bad the word was that it’s been censored on here. Apologies for writing it in the first place I should have known better

That’s me blocked again asking about the white label products 🤣🤣🤣
I seen her block someone 🤣 she seems to ignore most of her comments but she’s quick of the mark when it’s one that exposes her

Reactions: 4
well what I mean is if you’re healthy and can physically do it without issues and I also realise they are useful for parents with autistic children etc. There’s many reasons why people need them it’s just frustrating when I see so many people who don’t need them taking them
I often get people start on me, they don’t even look to see if I have the badge.
My favourite was “ that’s not a disabled car “ I’ve heard so many times you don’t look disabled 🤦‍♀️

apologies for not wording it well the first time
I've had people almost waiting to confront me when I pull into a disabled bay.

• Sad
Congratulations to the people commenting on her posts about the mark up on her rip off products. BRAVO 👏 👏 👏 on the comments on the live, keep them coming.
MRS BROWN enjoy your hol, hope it ⛈🌧🌨 every day your there, helping her to con her fans, JOE WILSON who is in on it to, commenting all the time how good her products are
SHAME ON ALL OF YOU, she's a con woman but how the rest of you sleep at night knowing what she's doing to vulnerable people is one beyond me. Yes these people are vulnerable because nobody in there right mind would buy this 💩.
Can I ask if anybody on here has bought from her and WHY?????????

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.