Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s buying hand wash for £16 !?!?!?
I mean let’s face it if someone has the money to pay those prices for hand wash I highly doubt they want Sasha Fontain on the label 🥴
Shes the same price as Jo Malone and White Company etc which are real luxury 🤣

Reactions: 2
Shes the same price as Jo Malone and White Company etc which are real luxury 🤣
I literally don't understand why people are buying it, would I want a product from a nobody in my bathroom & the answer is no. All these products are being sold under false advertising, that in itself must be wrong

I literally don't understand why people are buying it, would I want a product from a nobody in my bathroom & the answer is no. All these products are being sold under false advertising, that in itself must be wrong
But she thinks she’s a superstar pmsfl especially with it’s film offer what film an extra on nightmare on elm street 😂😂😂😂

Do not tell me or anyone else in this forum what we can and cannot say - you are not a moderator! We will say what we like, when we like and how we like and if you don't like it take your own advice and ignore it!
I think this space is making you unhappy . With all due respect this doesn’t seem to be the right place for you . We aren’t here to discuss the ins and outs of child spaces in supermarkets unless it’s to critique Sharon’s poor opinion of them. Other than that we are discussing some of the things she has done that we don’t agree with .
Like racism , bullying and false advertising .

Reactions: 11
Do not tell me or anyone else in this forum what we can and cannot say - you are not a moderator! We will say what we like, when we like and how we like and if you don't like it take your own advice and ignore it!
I didn’t tell anyone what they could or couldn’t, I gave my opinion, I have no problem in hearing your opinion or giving my opinion and that is what this site is all about, so again thanks for the advice

Last edited:
Hi all, I spoke to a few people from here yesterday, 1 has got some personal family issues and is taken time away, (personal choice, not worried about 3pm meeting).
Ive just been busy walking the dog i don’t have and the job I don’t have (apparently)😂😂
Who’s buying hand wash for £16 !?!?!?
I mean let’s face it if someone has the money to pay those prices for hand wash I highly doubt they want Sasha Fontain on the label 🥴
Notice how she never uses her “own” products??? Funny that.

Reactions: 5
I just went to Poundland and got Palmolive hand soap for a £1, I’ll stick to that and keep the extra £13 thanks 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.