Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I might purchase some of these products and sell them at the price they actually are undercut the dirt mare

Has anyone posted the real products and price on her posts yet?

Reactions: 5
I think I might purchase some of these products and sell them at the price they actually are undercut the dirt mare

Has anyone posted the real products and price on her posts yet?
Uve no chance of getting the real prices on her tt, ull be blocked blocked blocked 🤣🤣
The 🐑 that follow her won't believe you anyway, it'll be troll troll troll

• Haha
Have you not heard what she calls others? If everyone on here is childish then OK let's agree we are all childish sasha included difference between her and us is we ain't ripping people off telling blatant lies endangering peoples lifes if sasha is going to throw stones she's gonna get stones thrown back.

I don't care if you are a fan of hers you are entitled to your opinion we may not agree but that what this platform is about,

just because she calls others names and says whatever about their looks doesn’t justify us doing it back. I’m not sticking up for her at all I just don’t think any one should be attacked for their looks regardless off how bad of a person they are. It makes us just as bad.

Reactions: 4
just because she calls others names and says whatever about their looks doesn’t justify us doing it back. I’m not sticking up for her at all I just don’t think any one should be attacked for their looks regardless off how bad of a person they are. It makes us just as bad.
I make you right there, she can help herself to stop being so ugly on the inside tho.

Reactions: 2
Definately not a fan of yours - because I don't agree with everything that is said on here I'm a fan... grow up.
Everyone is entitled to have their own opinions and with opinions comes questions, if you are asked a question by all means you don’t have to answer, but I think we should reframe from telling people to grow up

Iv been reading this for a while…
Don’t really care what people have to say about her everyone is entitled to a opinion.
But come on! fully grown women calling her fat, big nose? Ugly ? How childish is that it makes you no better then her.
Shes well able to call ppl racists names and uses the c word in nearly every sentences, she's very well to call out name calling herself ...but I agree in a way we're only going to level by responding with names...

Also she’s likes to bill herself as a knock out drop dead stunner who men can’t keep their eyes off . Personally with such hateful attitude and bullish personality I find it hard to see . When someone speaks so badly of others and makes such racist comments beauty is lost . Talking about poor impoverished refugees who have fled bloodshed and murder in such a horrid way makes me so angry .
Calling black people “baboons “ (on a live whilst driving ) and using the term ‘half caste “ in 2022 is UNFORGIVABLE AND UGLY !!!!!!!! Calling a past friend a c**t and others “sh*t c**ts” on a public platform also vile . This is why people are unhappy about her having a space to speak like this AND get away with it . Hate speech is a crime . She isn’t liking being pulled up on it . Sooo don’t do it Sharon . Apologise to those people and be a nicer person and this thread wont be needed . Even tik Tok have banned her many many many many times for breaking their strict rules
Well said , totally agree 👍

Reactions: 2
I don’t think anyone’s looks should be attacked her looks aren’t the reason she’s a bad person. Attack her for what she’s done but no someone’s looks I think that’s the lowest of the low tbh
I agree, but that stance should go both ways and when Ms Fontain is using awful personal insults in reference to ex friends and you try to remind her that isn’t ok, you either get some of her fans attacking you or get blocked. I am not a troll or jealous as I’m often referred to, that is the difference of tattle and tictoc.a difference of opinion doesn’t make you a troll

Reactions: 8
She must be desperate for ££££
We had renting the caravan yesterday
Today is the cheap sorry luxury products
Tomorrow 🔥 dates
Site fees must be due.🤔🤔

I mean as a side even her photos are lies . Highly highly filtered , even live videos masked by silly heavy make up filters . More very false advertising . The moments the filter slips off tells a very different story . Also if you want nice products there are many more beautiful branded items available at the same price . Who wants market quality shampoo and conditioner when you can buy olaplex for example at the same price . Moreover I don’t want the figure head of a company to have a potty mouth and to behave so Un lady like . It’s so low rent sorry but it is

Reactions: 13
She must be desperate for ££££
We had renting the caravan yesterday
Today is the cheap sorry luxury products
Tomorrow 🔥 dates
Site fees must be due.🤔🤔
I’m surprised she’s not into car sales they are complete liars and robbers like her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LUXURY PRODUCTS
PRICE LIST
1st price what she sells/2nd what she pays for it

Shampoo 14.99/4.25
hand-wash 16.95/3.15
hairspray 13.95/3.75
body lotion 14.99/2.79
Shower gel 14.99/2.25
tanning mouse 17.95/6.35
perfumes tall 29.99/7.70
perfume square 29.99/6.95
candle 13.99/5.74

Yes people your being ripped off.
You can tell buy the price there not luxury, the company she buys from, Google it for yourself & ask yourself would you buy Bob Smith's gear down the road, probably not so why buy from a con artist on tt

Then why does she call Di all them vile names, don't do to others that you wouldn't want done to yourself & your right she is the lowest of the low
I think the prices on her products and where they are really from should be on every page so can’t be missed by others

Reactions: 3
LUXURY PRODUCTS
PRICE LIST
1st price what she sells/2nd what she pays for it

Shampoo 14.99/4.25
hand-wash 16.95/3.15
hairspray 13.95/3.75
body lotion 14.99/2.79
Shower gel 14.99/2.25
tanning mouse 17.95/6.35
perfumes tall 29.99/7.70
perfume square 29.99/6.95
candle 13.99/5.74

Yes people your being ripped off.
You can tell buy the price there not luxury, the company she buys from, Google it for yourself & ask yourself would you buy Bob Smith's gear down the road, probably not so why buy from a con artist on tt

Then why does she call Di all them vile names, don't do to others that you wouldn't want done to yourself & your right she is the lowest of the low
Who’s buying hand wash for £16 !?!?!?
I mean let’s face it if someone has the money to pay those prices for hand wash I highly doubt they want Sasha Fontain on the label 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is running the fans page on tt, can the real prices of the white goods be put up to stop people being ripped off

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.