Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no idea whys she's going to court but I wanted to say if she's going to court would she not be paying loads in lawyer fees I don't think they do legal aid now.
She wants the police to arrest people and take em to court for telling the truth about her and all her lies she’s claiming she’s being trolled by people on tattle

Reactions: 2
I think special parking for parents and children is ridiculous, in that case they should have special parking for dog owners as well. Just saying!!!
I had 3 babies under 3 and it so difficult to get them all out safely , also getting across the carpark especially wen they get older and refuse to go in the buggy or trolley it’s just safer because the spaces are closer to the entrance, people that think spaces are ridiculous for children are ones that definitely haven’t had to struggle across a carpark with little ones

Reactions: 6
I am a 🐶 owner, as are a lot of my fellow tattle life people 😁, sharryn once made a snide comment that all trolls on tattle are on the dole & have dogs, we have made a standing joke of it but I do indeed have a 🐕 but I also have a job
I've a dog,I get up at 5.00am to walk him before I go to work at 7.00

Reactions: 3
I guess that’s why vodka&shots Etc have gone quiet now on here. Maybe she did actually report them to the police like she said she would?!
the police wouldn’t be interested because every single member would get a call

oh silly me what am I like ffs it’s “ lady Sasha fontain “ of course she will get special treatment

Reactions: 1
I guess that’s why vodka&shots Etc have gone quiet now on here. Maybe she did actually report them to the police like she said she would?!
Police never went to see her on Friday & that's a fact, it's more of her lies to frighten people from telling the truth about her, everything said on her has only been to expose her for what she is & that ladies & gentlemen is not a crime

Reactions: 4
the police wouldn’t be interested because every single member would get a call

oh silly me what am I like ffs it’s “ lady Sasha fontain “ of course she will get special treatment
Nobody on here has threatened her. What on earth would be reason for police investigation? The police have enough to do with real crime out there🤷

No body has threatened this woman . What is bothering people is her foul language and bad behaviour and lies . Her selling products under false pretences is another thing that irks people . This toothpaste costs £4 she sells it for four or five times the amount and uses a white filter on her teeth to falsely claim it’s down to “her” toothpaste . Add that to threatening people for having an opinion and comments on black people and other ethnic minorities I believe we have the right to critique her open public tik Tok account . NO ONE is above scrutiny if their behaviour is unkind , racist or immoral

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Definately not a fan of yours - because I don't agree with everything that is said on here I'm a fan... grow up.
All your concerned about is child bays in supermarkets, who even cares, I happen to think its wrong for people to park in them if they don't have children with them, you think it's fine but I need to grow up, new mothers struggle with the bulky seats that newborns are in, give them a break, the bays make there lives easier and stops other cars from been damaged, is it really that important 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I managed just fine and millions of mothers before me without special spaces and special priviledges.....
What if you have 3 under 3 abd a visually impaired older child like myself, they are generally located at the frount of the store to so they are just safer than struggling across a busy car park , if it makes a mums life easier and mainly safer especially when you have more than one child , oh and wen I have Nan with me she elderly doesn’t have a blue badge , I mean it’s pretty crappy to think child spaces shouldn’t be aloud , just my opinion and also my experience a single mum of 4

• Heart
No body has threatened this woman . What is bothering people is her foul language and bad behaviour and lies . Her selling products under false pretences is another thing that irks people . This toothpaste costs £4 she sells it for four or five times the amount and uses a white filter on her teeth to falsely claim it’s down to “her” toothpaste . Add that to threatening people for having an opinion and comments on black people and other ethnic minorities I believe we have the right to critique her open public tik Tok account . NO ONE is above scrutiny if their behaviour is unkind , racist or immoral
No she’s been threatening people come meet me and say it to my face

What if you have 3 under 3 abd a visually impaired older child like myself, they are generally located at the frount of the store to so they are just safer than struggling across a busy car park , if it makes a mums life easier and mainly safer especially when you have more than one child , oh and wen I have Nan with me she elderly doesn’t have a blue badge , I mean it’s pretty crappy to think child spaces shouldn’t be aloud , just my opinion and also my experience a single mum of 4
Bloody hell slashers started rows on here due to her ignorance

• Haha
You're entitled to your own opinion as am I, you clearly care by your comments..
I respect your opinion, as I hope you respect mine, I will agree with you that sometimes these bays are abused, a child of 7 & above don't require them but you do see parents with teenagers parking in them xxx

I’m not rowing hun , I just think with everything going on I’m the world moaning about child spaces 🤷‍♀️
In the world Christ sounded like Sasha then 😂” I’m the world “

I respect your opinion, as I hope you respect mine, I will agree with you that sometimes these bays are abused, a child of 7 & above don't require them but you do see parents with teenagers parking in them xxx
Totally agree with you there hun , and respect your opinion xxx

Reactions: 1
Right I’m disabled ( radiation damage and some days it’s so hard to walk ) and have kids

dobt park in disabled bays if you have legs you can use, even I don’t because I know I’m taking it off someone worse off than me who really needs it. It’s the difference for them to be able to shop and not shop. On a really tit day I’ll use it and if there’s not one free I have to go home

the kids ones it’s just an inconvenience. Yes they make things easier and probably safer but nobody needs to go home and come back later…
Just think of others, like if you have a 7 and 10 year old, do you need a child space ? No you don’t and these are no better than the folk with no kids
Just think about other people. Don’t be like Sasha, don’t be a 💩 person l!!!!
Right back to lady muck…. What have I missed

• Heart
Bloody hell slashers started rows on here due to her ignorance
We're not arguing, we had a healthy debate about a difference of opinion, we didn't call each other names, we didn't block each other, that sharryn is how normal people express there feelings, no screaming, no threatening & accepting that not everyone has the same opinion

• Heart
Hi all, I spoke to a few people from here yesterday, 1 has got some personal family issues and is taken time away from socials, (personal choice, not worried about 3pm meeting).
Ive just been busy walking the dog i don’t have and the job I don’t have (apparently)😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.