Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she hasn't seen the comments yet, remember how bad the signal is in St osyth//Cornwall/St osyth😆
I have 2 caravans/I have 1 caravan/pip has 1 caravan.
Is it just me or is it all getting a little confusing 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she hasn't seen the comments yet, remember how bad the signal is in St osyth//Cornwall/St osyth😆
I have 2 caravans/I have 1 caravan/pip has 1 caravan.
Is it just me or is it all getting a little confusing 😕
She’s got another long drive back to Cornwall this week she’s gotta take someone to hospital wonder if she can stream that whilst driving their all 4 and half hours of it best word for her is lying scum

She’s got another long drive back to Cornwall this week she’s gotta take someone to hospital wonder if she can stream that whilst driving their all 4 and half hours of it best word for her is lying scum
Seen the comments will be more trolls and how her flock of sheep 🐑 can defend this they best go spec savers all their to be seen she’s a lowlife

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Seen the comments will be more trolls and how her flock of sheep 🐑 can defend this they best go spec savers all their to be seen she’s a lowlife
More and more people are coming over here to read the truth thanks to her obsession with Tattle and informing all her followers it exists. She will always have a certain type of follower and they are welcome to her. She has definitely lost viewers and thank god for that. Let’s hope after all the investigations that are ongoing she will be prosecuted for all her wrong doings

Reactions: 8
More and more people are coming over here to read the truth thanks to her obsession with Tattle and informing all her followers it exists. She will always have a certain type of follower and they are welcome to her. She has definitely lost viewers and thank god for that. Let’s hope after all the investigations that are ongoing she will be prosecuted for all her wrong doings
Anyone who goggles her ( men and friends ) will see this page
Is they can’t make a good choice from reading this thread and seeing screen shots then they are other vulnerable or stupid

Reactions: 4
Going live at a bingo hall, pretending to have a panic attack and then saying she’s fine🙈
Have a look on MySpace for some nice wedding pics🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Anyone who goggles her ( men and friends ) will see this page
Is they can’t make a good choice from reading this thread and seeing screen shots then they are other vulnerable or stupid
She’s been deleting all her social media posts to cover up all her lies one thing she has no control over is on here which is blowing her twisted little mind

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am such a lovely person 😆 🤣 😂 who says that about themselves. And by the way lady sash I own my own home I have family that love me what the hell have I got to be jealous of you for? You have nothing I want 😆 I don't have to flash me bits to earn a few quid. If I had a life like yours I definitely wouldn't be posting it on social media, as for the driving and being more concerned about what a stranger is saying on a live stream and not worrying about harming others on the road SHAME ON YOU. Glasses on glasses off. And tell me lady sash are the people that are commenting on your post about the dangers of live streaming trolls? They are trying to tell you how wrong you are. Will you listen? Noooo you won't because no one tells sasha what to do. One day you are going to bend down to put your reading glasses and kill someone. Knowing you you'd blame them.

Reactions: 10
I am such a lovely person 😆 🤣 😂 who says that about themselves. And by the way lady sash I own my own home I have family that love me what the hell have I got to be jealous of you for? You have nothing I want 😆 I don't have to flash me bits to earn a few quid. If I had a life like yours I definitely wouldn't be posting it on social media, as for the driving and being more concerned about what a stranger is saying on a live stream and not worrying about harming others on the road SHAME ON YOU. Glasses on glasses off. And tell me lady sash are the people that are commenting on your post about the dangers of live streaming trolls? They are trying to tell you how wrong you are. Will you listen? Noooo you won't because no one tells sasha what to do. One day you are going to bend down to put your reading glasses and kill someone. Knowing you you'd blame them.
Ain’t that the truth anybody that says they are nice or lovely always ain’t

It’s a bit like … real luxury products don’t have ‘luxury brand’ on them.
I’m surprised the Afghan video hasn’t gone yet where she says she can’t get a council flat but she’s already got one but she always tells the truth 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 she digs her own grave that keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger

I’m surprised the Afghan video hasn’t gone yet where she says she can’t get a council flat but she’s already got one but she always tells the truth 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 she digs her own grave that keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger
Should save that before it suddenly dissappears like the rest that are being deleted.

You should of seen her face when her friend was talking about her exotic holiday and private beach hut,she kept mouthing bleep bleep female dog,most of her friends own their homes have nice cars all with hard work

Reactions: 3
my partner has a serious heart condition and has to be really carful what he eats and drinks. He’s had two heart attacks. He wouldn’t be chucking bottles of cheap Prosecco down followed by shots, cocktails and finishing of with a curry
I've had 2 heart attacks n I hardly drink have to be careful with the meds I gave to take

• Sad
🤔🤔🤔 that video about live streaming while driving is disgusting. Trying to justify why she does it. There is no justification. Posting an article from years ago that actually says it’s as bad as drink driving. Moronic. 😡
The comments on that post are great. I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted it. No one supporting her with that at all

The comments on that post are great. I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted it. No one supporting her with that at all
There are to many comments to delete I noticed they are not being called a troll? This isn't a troll platform its just a platform to have a say and not get deleted and blocked and sasha and her fans are welcome to come and comment, they won't get called a troll their comments won't get deleted feel free sasha come have your say lol no you won't do that because you have no control here.

It’s on live now someone asked how much for a week in august now saying £1,000

so yesterday we went from £1,400 then £1.200 now today it’s a £1,000 🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly it’s laughable

It's so interesting to see all this stuff come out, especially from some people who have been personally involved..but I'd be interested to hear from any guys on here...is she your ideal woman/date??

• Haha
I watched to see would she go live while driving but it ended before she started the car ....wonder will she do it ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.