Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ever stream or video it does it always lies but she tells the truth and nothing to hide no wonder everyone going mad about the PayPal payments was they in the sealed buckets she had nothing to do with no payed into her PayPal Ffsake
Ffsake up the duff cause it’s sick another rumour lol 😂 hates kids who the duck would want that as your mother

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s all about panic attacks tonight this woman never ever stops. I’d say it’s a hot flush can’t see any attack happening 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And I certainly wouldn’t have my cam open unless of course like you wanting ATTENTION yet again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ffsake up the duff cause it’s sick another rumour lol 😂 hates kids who the duck would want that as your mother
I’m howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s menopausal and got flushing, makes you anxious when it happens. But ofcourse Sasha doesn’t have that yet apparently 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s all about panic attacks tonight this woman never ever stops. I’d say it’s a hot flush can’t see any attack happening 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And I certainly wouldn’t have my cam open unless of course like you wanting ATTENTION yet again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who would want that thing as your mum you’d be suicidal don’t even think that knows what a panic attack is

Reactions: 3
Who would want that thing as your mum you’d be suicidal don’t even think that knows what a panic attack is
I don’t know why does lives, she doesn’t even interact with her audience, she’s really not interested in people at all!!
Exactly it’s all about her, I get it it’s her live but when you have viewers you need to interact with them. She wasn’t even interacting with pip. And tonight was about the chilli which then turned to a panic attack lol 😂 Hypochondriac comes to mind

Exactly it’s all about her, I get it it’s her live but when you have viewers you need to interact with them. She wasn’t even interacting with pip. And tonight was about the chilli which then turned to a panic attack lol 😂 Hypochondriac comes to mind
Must of been her heart ❤ lol yes heart burn pmsfl

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone in her life said be careful of your heart, and her face contorted and she muttered shut up about my heart.

What do you mean she does interact with her FANS it’s mainly

“YOUR BLOCKED “ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do you mean she does interact with her FANS it’s mainly

“YOUR BLOCKED “ 🤣🤣🤣
She’s proper been busy deleting posts off social media even the salsa lessons and I’m so happy her engagements disappeared wonder if the slasher Fontaine PayPal account has disappeared too

🤔🤔🤔 that video about live streaming while driving is disgusting. Trying to justify why she does it. There is no justification. Posting an article from years ago that actually says it’s as bad as drink driving. Moronic. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Taking glasses on and off whilst driving to read messages on your tik Tok live is utterly abhorrent ! A 61 year old should know better surely ???

Reactions: 4
Oh dear she hasn’t got the reaction she wanted there has she . I’m sure at some point tomorrow it will be deleted
Oh it will be it’s all backfired she can’t control nothing on here bet her tiny like minds about to blow a gasket coming unstuck

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.