Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes U can live stream when driving BUT U CANT TAKE UR FLIPPING GLASSES OFF TO READ THE COMMENTS
Honestly grow up !
Clearly u are here reading so do urself a favour and answer what we are all asking

MONEY IN UR PAY PAL FROM THE CHARITY NIGHT ….

I’ve honestly had enough if she doesn’t answer this by the morning I’m going to contact the charity myself she gave us all the email address. I shall go from there .

we all know she won’t address this so I shall update u all tomorrow .

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I unfortunately had the pleasure of sharryn in the real 🌎, what you see on tt doesn't come close to how vile, evil & wicked she really is, when I offered as she says to front her out sharryn refused to meet me, I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy, my axe to grind is very personal, so sharryn I'm by no means a troll. Karma is a witch & I've waited a long time for you to get yours xxx
Intriguing!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So so TRUE I remember she did the same when she met all the previous group who were so nice to her, she’d get them to all go on the other app & tell everyone what c..ts they all were& how the Meetme lot never bought me gifts like this. But unless you know about tattle you would never know how manyyyyyyyyyy people she has been vile to.
I said it too one of her meet me lot never turn your back on her cause she will stab you in it

I said it too one of her meet me lot never turn your back on her cause she will stab you in it
Oh she’s skint again was loaded a couple of days ago Ffsake

Last edited:
  • Haha
She didn't hurt me, she nearly destroyed me, she never let up, I was constantly harassed by her, she not only stuck the knife in my back, she twisted it at ever opportunity she got, she never let up
Oh im so sorry...that's dreadful x

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Funny she don’t own 2 caravans now lol 😂
I said earlier when she was streaming telling all her viewers she owned both lmfaoooo then in pips caravan notttttt a word then walk back to her financed lodge by another mug she said they are both hers lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I said earlier when she was streaming telling all her viewers she owned both lmfaoooo then in pips caravan notttttt a word then walk back to her financed lodge by another mug she said they are both hers lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She tells the truth how can’t all these idiots not see exactly what she is

She tells the truth how can’t all these idiots not see exactly what she is
The comment “I’m going to Tunisia 4 March” pip “ who you are” .. No comment lol but carries on talking to a viewer “on my own” & then rather talks about old boys looooolll. Says it all really surely you’d be telling your caravan mate your going abroad 🤣🤣🤣

The comment “I’m going to Tunisia 4 March” pip “ who you are” .. No comment lol but carries on talking to a viewer “on my own” & then rather talks about old boys looooolll. Says it all really surely you’d be telling your caravan mate your going abroad 🤣🤣🤣
What ever stream or video it does it always lies but she tells the truth and nothing to hide no wonder everyone going mad about the PayPal payments was they in the sealed buckets she had nothing to do with no payed into her PayPal Ffsake

She didn't hurt me, she nearly destroyed me, she never let up, I was constantly harassed by her, she not only stuck the knife in my back, she twisted it at ever opportunity she got, she never let up
That’s horrendous, sorry to hear this. Sad thing is people like her get away with it all. I truly hope one day she is investigated and gets her comeuppance ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.