Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has forgotten how many people she's actually upset, pissed off, offended in the last 2 years. It could be a number of people who has made that fake fb profile and poor kerry is getting the blame.
Going by what kerry said in her live, she's not bothered, but it's still not nice to be accused of something you haven't done. Has she forgotten how much she's upset Ruth or suzette? Not that I'm saying it's them, but she can't go a week without insulting someone.
She really does deserve all the tit she gets, and I hope there is more too come, still think we are jealous of you now sash 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Has anyone thought it could be Gonzo herself doing it to gain sympathy I wouldn’t put anything past that lump of lard to try and bring someone down and claim she’s being bullied

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The house of Gonzo is on its knees pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 especially as Sam pile the Midlands minger is now it’s best mate she’s met once 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her fb past two days has been quality. Who needs television 😂😂😂. She really isn’t well 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
According to her Facebook gonzos took it further she been police 👮‍♀️ again Ffsake bet they love her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bbc up for arrest again Gonzo you bleeping Shitcunt you and your sidekick the pile of tit that is the midlands minger have done all this yourselves and if I was fact freaks you’d both be nicked sitting in a nice cell by now

Reactions: 8
Right old bike 🚲 🤢🤮 no wonder it has a different bloke every week 🙄 this is her job men paying for half the things I've never heard of 😳 had a Google 👀 god what an old pig 🐷 right old trollop 🤢 no matter how skint I was i could not lower my self respect to what she does no class in any of that 🤢 bet its up the STD clinic most weeks 🤮🤮🤮 disgusting for an old woman and she has the front to pull other people down jesus 😳🤮🤢🐷
She would take mickeys of conver belts, dirty Slapper

Reactions: 2
Please everyone get over to Fb and start an appeal to get her removed. My Appeal went in yesterday. I told them everything about her. The mocking of disabled people, the bullying, the CHARITY THEFT investigations the whole lot. I said it was under Met Police investigation etc etc. if EVERYONE does the same it will help
How do I do it...I want to make an appeal also.

Reactions: 5
She handled the situation so well
Any particular names we should look out for that were on live for any future reference. Damm my job that I do not have, I wasn't able to link into it. Please could all interesting lives be after 7.00pm or at weekends 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Poor Kerry is now a scapegoat for all the problems this silly old slapper has brought on herself. I’ll think you find that when you tell your customers to duck off and they have to take you to court for a refund, then you have maybe start looking in the mirror as to why your 900th business has failed 🤔. Because this is just another in a long line. Oh and not forgetting that the products were overpriced tit. I think Kerry really needs to take action with all this Facebook stuff it’s going too far!
We need to back kerry

• Heart
Must be an only flange client popped in for bit bareback leave £20 quid on the way out 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤮
duck, £20 is a bit steep! She should put herself on Vinted. Isn't that for old and used stuff?

Her fanny well fits that description 🤣

• Haha
Is this the new fella?
Wait wait wait a minute. That looks nothing like the previous fella. And where has the photo "he previously" had up gone??? I am going to show my contact this and see what they say!!!! Ah they are sitting outside the lodge. Good luck mate you are so going to need it.

Edit: He needs to have some of Sasha's toothpaste as well - yes it is a bitchy comment, but he does!!!!. Oh well enjoy your time mate, when the holiday is over so will you be!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.