Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually thinks anyone believes that tit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ listen I can't stand that Midlands mauler but jeez sweetheart...you're playing along with this and playing pretend too? ..come on !! This is beyond a joke now ..your friend needs serious help ...you aren't the brightest button in the box but surely you can see this is disturbed behaviour ?
Thatโ€™s the trouble they are a pair of bleeping pea brains both sick in the head Ffsake the midlands minger makes videos on tattlers and hasnโ€™t got a clue who we are thatโ€™s how sick and twisted she is Ffsake

Reactions: 8
When it was doing a live walking through actual jaywick slagging jaywick people off it got too a certain road their was a silver Mercedes parked at the top of the road I wished theyโ€™d of heard her comments sheโ€™d of been flat on the floor knocked spark out pmsfl ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just me in St Osythsโ€ฆ..ohโ€ฆโ€ฆ.Iโ€™m doing this wrong arenโ€™t I? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ. On the plus side look at all the non-Sasha Fontain toiletries you get when you book ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
duck me thatโ€™s a bit of a dive, My friend has a lodge, Full wrap around veranda with hot tub at her site, looks over the sea. Sunset is amazing too
Itโ€™s in Cornwall and worth every pennyโ€ฆ did you get that thru a sun holiday deal @MissSaffy ? ยฃ10 bucket and spaders๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me thatโ€™s a bit of a dive, My friend has a lodge, Full wrap around veranda with hot tub at her site, looks over the sea. Sunset is amazing too
Itโ€™s in Cornwall and worth every pennyโ€ฆ did you get that thru a sun holiday deal @MissSaffy ? ยฃ10 bucket and spaders๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Busted. Collected tokens from The Sun. ยฃ7 quid holiday is all I can afford with being on the dole ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Tbh it smells a bit like kebabs. God knows why. And there was a black thong under the sofa ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ. A bloke called Dave let us in and said whatever we do donโ€™t bother the warden heโ€™s got PTSD. Strangest holiday Iโ€™ve ever had ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Busted. Collected tokens from The Sun. ยฃ7 quid holiday is all I can afford with being in the dole ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Tbh it smells a bit like kebabs. God knows why. And there was a black thong under the sofa ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ. A bloke called Dave let us in and said whatever we do donโ€™t bother the warden heโ€™s got PTSD. Strangest holiday Iโ€™ve ever had ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lmaaaooooooooโ€ฆ. Leave the warden out of this โ€ฆ.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ heโ€™s scarred for life๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lmaaaooooooooโ€ฆ. Leave the warden out of this โ€ฆ.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ heโ€™s scarred for life๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That night was so funny! Her stomping about pointing at โ€œ camerasโ€ ( that were lights!) Then the breathless March to the Warden ( who was hiding behind the door thinking Darth Vader about to pounce! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That night was so funny! Her stomping about pointing at โ€œ camerasโ€ ( that were lights!) Then the breathless March to the Warden ( who was hiding behind the door thinking Darth Vader about to pounce! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ)
One of my all time favourites ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Apparently his trigger words are tits, conk, mint green hoodie and barbour jacket ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not me commenting random shite to be VIP. Tell you what if I become VIP and that bus comes after waiting since thread 2 my life is made ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not me commenting random shite to be VIP. Tell you what if I become VIP and that bus comes after waiting since thread 2 my life is made ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
So have I been waiting since thread two I bleeping hate Gonzo Iโ€™d laugh at the police ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ if I got arrested after everything sheโ€™s done and Iโ€™m getting arrested ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.