Sasha Fontain #18 Skanky pics and candle dicks. 12 days in bed and things on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another week in the Life of the Romford fantasist and not much changes..more lies more alibis ..more bad maths . Spelling still gone to ratshit..apparently she has a Lab where she furiously making wax melts in the shape of penis' ..she is probably using images from her phone of all her ex male friends ..we all know she likes to keep files for future use. When I worked in a Lab we used N95 masks ..she uses a crusty old black thong that's been round her sweaty flange it seems . Times change 🥸
She's managed to fit in a little adult sex work in between prising her nails off ..red shoes now on sale ladies ..grab a pair for that authentic sex kitten look ..or is it old pussy .
She ought to make wax melts of her nose 👃 it would burn forever ...the lies she tells .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another week in the Life of the Romford fantasist and not much changes..more lies more alibis ..more bad maths . Spelling still gone to ratshit..apparently she has a Lab where she furiously making wax melts in the shape of penis' ..she is probably using images from her phone of all her ex male friends ..we all know she likes to keep files for future use. When I worked in a Lab we used N95 masks ..she uses a crusty old black thong that's been round her sweaty flange it seems . Times change 🥸
She's managed to fit in a little adult sex work in between prising her nails off ..red shoes now on sale ladies ..grab a pair for that authentic sex kitten look ..or is it old pussy .
She ought to make wax melts of her nose 👃 it would burn forever ...the lies she tells .
I am laughing so much there's no longer any sound!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bravo!! Absolutely hilarious!

Reactions: 9
"Sweaty flange " im in bits here laughing how do you think of them sayings 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WW was talking to Roof about her fringe, (or the state of it) and we were all jealous… yes, imagine that. Jealous of an NHS worker with no integrity or morals 😂
But it’s ok, WW doesn’t read on here anymore 🤡

#lush
Ah she probably didn't really say that, she said she KNOWS a man that's bald 😂 🤡🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WW was talking to Roof about her fringe, (or the state of it) and we were all jealous… yes, imagine that. Jealous of an NHS worker with no integrity or morals 😂
But it’s ok, WW doesn’t read on here anymore 🤡

#lush
Flip flip clown 🤡 Lisa! As per!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Should be worth a listen/watch 😊

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Well been busy doing my new garden. And it seems iv missed more drama. Thankyou for the new thread. These titles have me in stitches you just sum her up so well. I have so many questions. 1st thing that I see is her with what I assume is one of her crusty old thongs on her head. I have no idea what's going on? Has she completely lost the plot. How on earth did this pic get discovered lol. And why has she gone again this time? Was the police involved?
Oh and I hope you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY XX

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.