Sasha Fontain #16 Miss 'StealAllThe' Moneypenny, if Wish sold Bond villains.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all hope everyone had a good weekend
Just looking through things and noticed some further inconsistencies and also this on the newest TT page Sharon we know that you are now portraying yourself as Lisa Tilsbury you could not make it any more obvious unless you came online and said it so stop playing stupid games that get you caught out as you make yourself look a fool View attachment 1185769
Thick as mince 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just loving the peace and quiet on TT. No more “so let me just tell you’s, or
Cnuts, or Trolls, or Police or 100% , I’m a lovely person. Got heart condition etc etc. the world is a better place ❤❤

Reactions: 12
To be fair, not all of the Crumbz Catering reviews were bad 🙄🤡 😂
Also, note the last sentence, 'Thank you so much for been there' Hmmm - pretty sure I've seen that word being used incorrectly like that before :unsure:

#selfpraiseisnopraise #dobetter #ohcrumbz #sameoldsameold #cantteachanolddognewtricks
Screenshot_20220411-120805_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Also, note the last sentence, 'Thank you so much for been there' Hmmm - pretty sure I've seen that word being used incorrectly like that before :unsure:

#selfpraiseisnopraise #dobetter #ohcrumbz #sameoldsameold #cantteachanolddognewtricks
View attachment 1185871
She reviewed her own business on one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bond villain Batman villain two face lol 😂 except she’s got about a thousand faces all filtered and about a thousand names to go with it best one being gonzo lol 😂

Well if it’s been going for over 20 years according to her biography on you tube 11 years ago was in deadend supermarket job lol but she’s been single for 14 years been a multi millionaire with a massive house with swimming pool had AMG Mercedes’ and bought ex husband bmw but only been driving since 2016 work that out when hubby been gone 14 years wonder how the food got delivered to these catering events stone cold on a push bike or moped 🏍 pmsfl
That makes perfect sense

Course it’s not her😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1185871
There’s that 100% word again as well as the “been”. I think I smell a rat 😂😂😂😂❤❤

• Haha
So just watched that SP shared the singlemama’s video Re WA and their conference and bringing Tattle Down.

Ummmm

Ok my thoughts

Perhaps WA need to look a bit deeper… if you look at the SF threads you will see how Sharon Brotherton has been called out for her allegations of DV, which the man himself has denied and no charges were ever brought, no injunctions etc except that’s not how she relayed it to the police. That was all on TikTok.

In addition, look at the videos of how Sharon Brotherton spoke so cruelly towards a DV victim. Tattle called her out on her disgusting behaviour. Her behaviour was on TikTok.

Therefore in this case Tattle had been a force for good, it was on TikTok all this stuff occurred. Maybe WA need to look there. How someone so vile was allowed such a platform to make allegations and be cruel. How people who are in DV relationships reach out for Help on TikTok.

I can’t see any negative of Tattle in this case related to WA. Not sure of the relevance.

And Single Mama, the reason we come to tattle is because we are blocked/comments removed etc. Plus you all send us here anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was watching Sasha / Sharon / Sharryn on TikTok one day, back when she first burst onto my FYP and my husband looked over my shoulder and made a very derogatory comment. Suffice to say, I admonished him. Suffice to say, he was absolutely right in his first impressions. What a shambles.

• Haha
So just watched that SP shared the singlemama’s video Re WA and their conference and bringing Tattle Down.

Ummmm

Ok my thoughts

Perhaps WA need to look a bit deeper… if you look at the SF threads you will see how Sharon Brotherton has been called out for her allegations of DV, which the man himself has denied and no charges were ever brought, no injunctions etc except that’s not how she relayed it to the police. That was all on TikTok.

In addition, look at the videos of how Sharon Brotherton spoke so cruelly towards a DV victim. Tattle called her out on her disgusting behaviour. Her behaviour was on TikTok.

Therefore in this case Tattle had been a force for good, it was on TikTok all this stuff occurred. Maybe WA need to look there. How someone so vile was allowed such a platform to make allegations and be cruel. How people who are in DV relationships reach out for Help on TikTok.

I can’t see any negative of Tattle in this case related to WA. Not sure of the relevance.

And Single Mama, the reason we come to tattle is because we are blocked/comments removed etc. Plus you all send us here anyway.
Exactly ..people like single mamma just boost people's interest in Tattle and they come here to voice opinions and out people like Sharon. I never heard of Tattle until Sharon mentioned it and I suspect a lot more will join Tattle now its getting more attention on tiktok. Some of these so called influencers need to take a look at why people come here . Its not always negative.

Reactions: 13
exactly this is how i come to join

but i dont see any trolls i see ppl keeping her to her word she seems to think she can say and do as she likes and ppl wont remember her lies

same with the single mama i went to read her tattle i didnt see any real trolling mainly her nails are to long and stop talking about your ex he has moved on and more then once told you to stop talking about him
Exactly ..people like single mamma just boost people's interest in Tattle and they come here to voice opinions and out people like Sharon. I never heard of Tattle until Sharon mentioned it and I suspect a lot more will join Tattle now its getting more attention on tiktok. Some of these so called influencers need to take a look at why people come here . Its not always negative.

Reactions: 6
The trouble with these deluded cunts, Hairy Toes and Rats Tails headband woman to name just two is, they absolutely believe their own tit, otherwise how and more importantly why can they utter and proclaim such statements like "police are onto you, I won't rest" get the gist, usual shite.

Who the actual duck do they think they are!? Nobody to be jealous of that's for sure!

It's they who try intimidating tactics. It's they who should be ashamed.

Tattle is nothing more than a comments/opinion site that's done far more good than these influencers who can't seem to stop thumping their own chest. They're pathetic and eventually all go down the same path. Deluded cunts!

Reactions: 14
Morning all hope everyone had a good weekend
Just looking through things and noticed some further inconsistencies and also this on the newest TT page Sharon we know that you are now portraying yourself as Lisa Tilsbury you could not make it any more obvious unless you came online and said it so stop playing stupid games that get you caught out as you make yourself look a fool View attachment 1185769
Screenshot_20220411-182329_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220411-182736_Gallery.jpg

So she's saying use number on website for Lisa Tilbury yet her picture comes up when put number into phone. Do you seriously believe that people are stupid and haven't clocked on to your deception. Just for receipt purposes I attached screenshot of your pic with that number. So pull the other one Gonzo. My god you are unbelievably devious and surely people can see how much of a con woman you really are now....the fact you've put the proof up for all to see with your elaborate attempts of name changing. We're not as green as you are cabbage looking Slosher. You trip yaself up at every turn

Reactions: 15
exactly this is how i come to join

but i dont see any trolls i see ppl keeping her to her word she seems to think she can say and do as she likes and ppl wont remember her lies

same with the single mama i went to read her tattle i didnt see any real trolling mainly her nails are to long and stop talking about your ex he has moved on and more then once told you to stop talking about him
I used to follow her, but the stories of the ex husband were just too much.🤦🏼‍♀️
I do love her nails though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.