Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salale

VIP Member
Oh my god...this woman is so unaware of herself it's incredible ...she screams and shouts at people calls them shitcunts...reveals people's medical problems...dismisses domestic violence victims that reach out to her as attention seekers ...and she has the audacity to call factfreak out..the man NEVER posts anything that cannot be proven and backed up ..why the fuck would he come to you ..you stupid woman...you're a pathological proven liar! You are the lowest of the low and you're desperately trying to prevent him doing another deep dive ..because there's more you don't want revealing! Appealing to him to discuss with you is pointless..he's not going to be manipulated like your followers. You and your sidekick the Midlands munter have made revolting accusations about him with NO evidence. Your chances of trying to evade what you've both done are NIL.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

poola

VIP Member
Thanks to nanashaz68 post on tt and lordloui22 's response for the title inspiration.

If anyone wants to, feel free to post a TLDR.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

poola

VIP Member
You are savage, well done and you would get my vote as leader 100 percent lol. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Šโ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜
Haha you flatter me but as we are all well aware there is an awful lot that goes on behind the scenes of this almighty collective.
Occasionally a (tiktok or tattle) name is pushed to the fore (sometimes positively and sometimes negatively) but in my mind we are all one โค

#strongertogether #tattlefam #honestandtrue

• Heart
Reactions: 16

poola

VIP Member
Surely nobody would be that stupid ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿคก:unsure:

Attachments

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
"Before you cane anybody, make sure your hands are clean"
Homemade sammige anybody? ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข

#haveawash #nails #hygienerating

Screenshot_20220424-130141_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-130201_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
I know you are reading this roof so I'm gonna make a request. Any chance you can do some air guitar to some status quo. Now that would be hilarious

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Not posting she says ๐Ÿ™„
Got rona so in bed in her flat on her jack Jones ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ
Another load of ๐Ÿ’ฉ from that gob
Sailing off my arse ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Walter mitty Walter mitty
Order a mc donalds that will make you feel better tash ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 15

spongebobsquarepants

Ok so I been busy at home tonight But have popped back every now and again on her live โ€ฆ noted a few things as it goes ;
โ€œ Mrs BBC wants to be like her โ€ฆ thats why she got a black wig and wants to sell same stuff as me โ€œ

Urm no Slasha the awful black wig is a piss take of your nasty tangled locks! Ffs thick twatt!

and mrs BBC originally only mentioned her cancer , when you shamed her and she explained how she HAD cancer in the past and a spine operation resulted in her catheter use โ€ฆ. You know , that procedure you wrongly expressed as to where it actually was inserted .. thick Twatt!
One of your followers , asked if โ€œall sorted about the Lady who stalked your van?
your reply โ€œ yes , i have cameras there nowโ€
What?!! So what was those you pointed out before the speed walk to the office?!! Fake eh!? Lol Oh and what about the police you were waiting for too?!! Wow you need to have a good memory Slasha with all the lies you tell!

For someone who dont care what is said here blah blah blah ! You mention it all the blooming time! Its eating you away!! You can fake laugh and throw your head back like a horse all you want but its pissing you off!!

you have not a clue who any of us are here! You try to guess but are wrong every time ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚( if only you knew!! Lol)

nighty night Flasha!!

• Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
So many women have incontinence for so many reasons, more than anyone could imagine. A lot of women don't discuss it publicly due to embarrasment and shame. The amount of women who have come out in support of mrsbbc and feeling able to say it affects them too has been such a positive in highlighting the issue. For other women to make jokes "pishy pants' and make comments about smells makes me so sad. I hope the women who think its funny, or try to shame another woman for a medical condition never find themselves going down that road ๐Ÿ˜”

• Heart

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Morning all hope everyone had a good weekend
Just looking through things and noticed some further inconsistencies and also this on the newest TT page Sharon we know that you are now portraying yourself as Lisa Tilsbury you could not make it any more obvious unless you came online and said it so stop playing stupid games that get you caught out as you make yourself look a fool View attachment 1185769
Screenshot_20220411-182329_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220411-182736_Gallery.jpg

So she's saying use number on website for Lisa Tilbury yet her picture comes up when put number into phone. Do you seriously believe that people are stupid and haven't clocked on to your deception. Just for receipt purposes I attached screenshot of your pic with that number. So pull the other one Gonzo. My god you are unbelievably devious and surely people can see how much of a con woman you really are now....the fact you've put the proof up for all to see with your elaborate attempts of name changing. We're not as green as you are cabbage looking Slosher. You trip yaself up at every turn

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Time for a little game of 'Let's see how long it takes for this post to be relayed back to you know who' ๐Ÿ™„

As we are all very well aware, Sasha/Sharryn/Lisa/Sharon/Tom/Dick/Harry, isn't the most astute of 'business' owners. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

However, surely, surely, you would know the correct spelling for the model name of the 'lodge' that you rent out. :unsure:

#thishasbuggedmeforever #itsacaravan #ispy
Nope, But you can also still purchase the new smell of bergermont, Not forgetting samige fillings in the form of corn beef, and vegtable cruditรฉs platters๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
I'm feeling a little bit sorry for SB/SF.
I've had a ๐Ÿ‘€ on Vinted, I'm ๐Ÿ‘€ for a certain black velour dress, last seen in Tunisia, I'm prepared to pay ยฃ3.00 not a penny more.
Ruth I wouldn't bother with the gym to lose a few pounds before Benidorm, position your sun lounger next to SB, problem solved, you'll look thin ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
The trouble with these deluded cunts, Hairy Toes and Rats Tails headband woman to name just two is, they absolutely believe their own shit, otherwise how and more importantly why can they utter and proclaim such statements like "police are onto you, I won't rest" get the gist, usual shite.

Who the actual fuck do they think they are!? Nobody to be jealous of that's for sure!

It's they who try intimidating tactics. It's they who should be ashamed.

Tattle is nothing more than a comments/opinion site that's done far more good than these influencers who can't seem to stop thumping their own chest. They're pathetic and eventually all go down the same path. Deluded cunts!

Reactions: 14